按可能性排序
sorting the possibilities.
已经有500个了
We’ve got over 500 already.
帕克不重要,对我来说就是个小混混
Park’s insignificant. Sounds like another jerk-off to me.
不是的,没有帕克介绍
it’s not. Without Park,
布拉加不会让车手给他送货
Braga wouldn’t have drivers to move his shipments.
监视交通,非法改装
Cross-check traffic. illegal modifications.
街头赛车 这家伙肯定有记录,我们会抓住他
Street racing. This guy will definitely have a record. We’ll find him.
最好如此
We better.
知道吗?
What do you know?
你那小子特伦托的红色雪佛兰 在他家附近出现
Your boy Toretto’s red Chevelle has been spotted in his old neighborhood.
我要把他抓来
I’m going to bring his ass in.
你抓不到的
Not in your car you’re not.
就在前面
it’s straight ahead.
你在那发现了什么
You found something back there.
地面上有烧焦的痕迹
There were burn marks on the ground.
只可能是硝基甲烷造成的
The kind that could only be caused by nitrometh.
洛杉矶只有一家卖♥♥这个
There’s only one guy in all of L.A. that sells that.
无论怎样她都不会复生,多姆
Nothing you can do is gonna bring her back, Dom.
如果我是莱蒂,我会要你…
if I were Letty, I would ask you…
不,我求你,忘掉它吧
No, I would beg you, please, let this go.
否则就太迟了
Before it’s too late.
已经太迟了
it’s already too late.
我爱你
I love you.
特伦托小姐
Miss Toretto.
我叫迈克尔·斯特萨克,联邦调查局的
I’m Michael Stasiak, FBI.
我们需要谈谈
Let’s you and I have a little chat.
我是证据组的福赛斯
Hi. This is Forsythe in Evidence.
我要斯特萨克来登记证人
I need Stasiak down here right away to sign some greenies.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿
Hi. Hey.
我把范围缩小到50个大卫·帕克
Okay, I narrowed it down to 50 or so David Parks.
你要做的是查清他们每个的底细
What I’d like you to do is run the make and model on each one of them.
明白?
All right?
好的
Okay. All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿,泰勒,我们换班了
Hey, Tyler, we got a transfer.
和我来
You want to come with me?
特伦托
Toretto.
你什么时候回来的?
When’d you get back in town?
我在找一辆你改造过引擎的车
I’m looking for a car you did an engine mod on.
硝基甲烷油箱,福特全尺寸,大♥陆♥牌轮胎
Nitromethane tank. Ford full-size. Continental tires.
听着,你在干什么? 就这样大摇大摆地进来?
Look, what are you doing, coming in here like this, huh?
这不再是你的地盘了,老大
This ain’t your scene anymore, boss.
别再来找我
Don’t ever put your hands on me again, okay?
代我向你妹妹问好
Say hi to your sister for me.
一个韩国小子,大卫·帕克
A Korean kid brought it in. David Park.
绿色福特都灵车
it’s a green Ford Torino.
别砸我!
Please don’t drop this on me!
我吃完了
I’m almost done.
何不告诉我你为何带我到这来
Why don’t you tell me why you dragged me here, Brian?
你知道他们要抓多姆,也许更糟
You know they’re going to capture Dom. Maybe worse.
我不想你卷入这件事,所以离他远点
I don’t want you getting tangled up in this. So stay away from him.
5年了,这就是你要对我说的?
That’s what you have to say to me after five years?
突然间,你就关心起我了
All of a sudden, you care what happens to me.
我原来对不起你
What I did to you was wrong.
我很遗憾,那是… 我所做的最困难的事情
I’m sorry. it was… it was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.
我也很遗憾,布莱恩
I’m sorry, too, Brian.
我很遗憾你闯进我家,假装爱我
I’m so sorry that you had to come into my home and pretend to love me.
我很遗憾你把我家搞得四分五裂
I’m so sorry that you ripped my family apart.
我非常遗憾这对你很难
I’m very sorry that that was hard for you.
我对你撒了谎
I lied to you.
我对多姆撒了谎,对所有人撒了谎
I lied to Dom. I lied to everybody.
这是我拿手的,因此联邦调查局招我进去
That’s what I do best. it’s why the Feds recruited me.
也许你在对自己撒谎
Maybe you’re lying to yourself.
也许你不是装作坏人的好人
Maybe you’re not the good guy pretending to be a bad guy.
也许你是装作好人的坏人
Maybe you’re the bad guy pretending to be the good guy.
你想过吗
You ever think about that?
每天都想
Every day.
我总在想
I always wondered,
那天你为什么让我哥哥走?
why did you let my brother go that day?
我不知道
I don’t know.
唉
Shit.
布莱恩!
Brian!
我核查了大卫·帕克,列出了可能的名单
I got the cross-checks on David Park back and have a list of possibles.
上面有谁?
What do you got?
45岁男性,开06款Scion
All right. A 45-year-old male in a ’06 Scion
有三张罚单
with three reckless driving tickets.
不是他
No.
01款雪佛兰塔荷
An ’01 Chevy Tahoe.
不是
No.
两辆Mini Cooper,06和07款 丰田混合车
Two Mini Coopers, a ’06 and a ’07, a Toyota hybrid.
不是
Hell no.
98款Saturn,95款Sebring
A ’98 Saturn, a ’95 Sebring.
98款尼桑240,非法改装过
A ’98 Nissan 240 with an illegal mod.
等等,就是它
Wait. That’s it.
哪个?
What?
非法改装的尼桑240
The 240 with the illegal mod.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为是我会开的
‘Cause that’s something I’d drive.
不要!
Don’t! Don’t! Don’t!
绿色都灵车,烧硝基甲烷
Green Torino, running nitro.
谁的车?
Whose car?
我不知道
I don’t know, man.
我只是中间人,我发誓! 我只是中间人
I’m just the middleman. I swear! I’m just the middleman!
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我不知道,我发誓 我只是给布拉加开车的
I don’t know shit, man. I swear. I just run cars for Braga, all right?
我能做的只有让你去参赛! 就这些!
All I can do is get you in the race! That’s all I can do!
什么比赛?
What race?
救命!抓住啊!
Help! Come on, hold on!
把我拉上去,快!
Let me up, man! Come on!
快点啊!我什么都不知道!拉我上去!
Come on, man, I don’t know shit! Just let me up!
我说了,你要和布拉加去谈!
I told you, you got to talk to Braga!
把他拉上来,多姆
Bring him up, Dom.
天啊!别放下我!我只知道这些!
God! Don’t drop me! That’s all I know!
把他拉上来
Bring him up.
你来抓我的,奥康纳?
You here to take me in, O’Conner?
靠!
Shit! Shit!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
莱蒂也是我的朋友
Letty was my friend, too.
你没有朋友
You weren’t anyone’s friend.
你们能不能以后再谈这个? 快把我拉上去!
Yo, can you guys talk about this later? Now pull my ass up!
她在为这个布拉加做事,后来出了情况
She was running for this guy, Braga, and things went bad.
求求你!
Please!
我要抓住这帮人,多姆
I’m going to get these guys, Dom.
让我来做我的工作 把他拉上来
Now let me do my job and bring him up.
我要杀了布拉加
I’m going to kill this Braga.
天啊!
God!
还有挡我道的人
And anyone else who gets in my way.
嘿!
Hey!
别放手!
Don’t let go.
奥康纳!
O’Conner!
奥康纳!如果你再放走我的证人…
O’Conner! if you ever release a witness of mine again…
够了!
That’s enough!
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
我没事
I’m fine!
够了
That’s enough.
你完了,奥康纳!
You’re through, O’Conner!
够了!
I said that’s enough!
斯特萨克,去洗洗
Stasiak, go get yourself cleaned up.
什么?他先打我的,你…
What? He hit me first! You…