which can be accessed in the prince’s bedroom.
好吧 小伙子们 我进去
Alright, guys. I’m going in.
借过
Excuse me.
我正在找
I was just looking for…
-派对在那边 -什么
– The party is that way. – What?
这房♥间不能…
This room is off…
我们一接入
Now once we’re tapped in
我和拉姆西能黑进系统把门打开
Ramsey and I can hack into the network and pop the door
这样你们就能进去拿到芯片
so you can get in and get that chip.
等等 你少算了一个人
Wait, wait. You missed a step.
我呢 我该干什么啊
What about my steps? What am I supposed to be doing?
谁都没少算
No, we didn’t miss anything.
你是特别分队 我们需要你
You’re special team, so when we need you…
做你最擅长的
do what you do best.
他擅长什么
And that is?
做罗曼·皮尔斯 闪瞎众人
Shine brightly, like only Roman Pearce can do.
这还差不多
Now we’re talking.
好了 泰吉 我进来了
Alright, Tej. I’m in.
找电♥话♥插口 接口一般就在里面
Find a phone jack. The tap always runs behind that.
350兆赫CAT5D型电线
It’s gonna be a 350 mega Hertz CAT5D cable.
后面估计有一堆线
They probably got a couple dozen back there.
但你要找的是绝缘外皮的对偶结合电缆
But this’ll be the bonded pair with a plenum coat.
说人话 泰吉
English, Tej.
橙色的
It’ll be the orange wire.
好的女士们先生们 归我们控制了
Alright, ladies and gentlemen, we are in the pilot’s seat.
好了 罗曼
Alright, Roman.
做你擅长的 那事吧
Do whatever it is you do.
今天是你生日是吧
It’s your birthday, right?
你是贾丝敏吧
Are you Jasmine?
老天 别玩过生日那套
God, no. Not the birthday routine.
牵着我的手 祝你生日快乐
Take my hand. Happy birthday to you.
这边 这边
This way, this way.
不好意思 抱歉 借过一下
Excuse me, so sorry. I’m coming through, sorry.
就这边
Right this way.
失陪一下
Listen, excuse me one second.
哥们 你不是
Man, you ain’t…
太谢谢了
Sir, thank you so much.
大家伙听着 大家都聚过来
Listen, people. Please everybody, gather around.
大家要明白
Understand something right now.
听清楚我现在要说什么
Listen to what I’m telling y’all.
我们今天在此庆祝贾丝敏18岁生日
We are here to celebrate Jasmine’s 18th birthday.
生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy birthday, my dear.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
生日快乐
To you.
生日快乐
To you.
快闪瞎我吧
I wish I didn’t see that.
拉姆西 把门打开
Ramsey, open it up for us.
收到
Copy that.
能进了
You’re in.
你知道这是什么吗
You realize what this is?
莱肯超跑
Lykan HyperSport.
340万美金 0到60英里加速不到3秒
$3.4 million. 0 to 60 in less than 3 seconds.
全世界只有7辆
There’s 7 of these things in the world
这家伙却把它放保险库里落灰
and this guy keeps it locked up in a vault.
把野兽关在笼子里最令人心碎
Nothing’s sadder than locking a beast in a cage.
现在我真的很想照他脸上来一拳
Right now I really wanna punch him in the face.
好了
Okay.
开工吧
Let’s get to work.
你能行的吧
You got this, right?

Go.
好了
All right.
我说他是被我的魅力迷倒的你信吗
Would you believe I knocked him out with my charm?
哪来的自信 贱♥货♥
You ain’t that charming, bitch.

No!
泰吉 我们的把戏要失效了 失去控制了
Tej, our magic trick is failing. We’re losing systems.
我知道
I know.
我看到了
I see it.
泰吉 怎么样了
Tej, talk to me.
我在努力 但安全系统在拦截我们
I’m trying but their security system is locking us out.
好的 女士们先生们
Alright, listen, ladies and gentlemen…
他在这呢 这都是给你跳舞的吗
Oh, there he is. These your dancers?
嗨起来啊 宝贝
This is a party, baby!
你们如果谁去卫生间
Some of ya’ll probably went to the bathroom
可能会发现发胶都不见了
and noticed that all the hairspray was missing.
没错 都是她用的
Yep. She did it.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴你能在这
And we’re so happy for you to be here.
我看你的胸器可真是棒啊
You look like you got some missiles underneath that dress.
-不合适吗 -他不会
– No? – He did not just…
你不会真那么说了吧
Did you just say that?
靠 别关门 别关门
Shit! Not the gate! Not the gate!
布莱恩 快点
Brian, faster!
我们已经尽力在扛了
We’re playing all the defense we can up here.
但还是快控制不了了 你们得快点
But we’re gonna lose, you gotta hurry up.
感谢上帝你出现了
Thank God, you showed up.
快被这派对无聊死了
These parties bore me to death.
你们得马上出来
Guys get out of there right now.
有大批人马过去了
You’ve got an army headed your way.
布莱恩 起来 算了
Brian, get up! Forget it!
泰吉 我们要把车开走
Tej, we’re taking the car.
我就干这行的 懂我什么意思吗
This is what I do. Y’know what I’m sayin’?
莱蒂 莱蒂 说句话
Letty, Letty, talk to me.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我撑不住了 最后一扇门也要关了
Guys I can’t hold it. I’m losing the final gate.
你们得出来了
You gotta get out of there.
速战速决
Tear off the dash!
冲过去
Go through it.
等等 等一会哥们
Wait, just hold on man.
该让猛兽出笼了
Time to unleash the beast.
快跑
Go!
撑住 有我呢
Stay with me, I got you.
赶紧离开这个鬼地方
Let’s get the hell outta here.
多姆 车不会飞
Dom. Cars don’t fly!
车车不会飞
Cars don’t fly!
我♥操♥
Shit!
刹车失灵了
No brakes!
什么
What?
-刹车失灵 -操
– No brakes! – Shit!
别别别
No! No! No!

No!
-拿到了 -出去
– Got it! – Get out!
还怀念枪林弹雨吗 布莱恩
Still miss the bullets, Brian?
灾星来了
There they are, disaster.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我把你们弄进了阿布扎比最私密的派对
I get you an invite to the most exclusive party in Abu Dhabi.
萨法
Safar.
结果你偷了主人的车
No, no, you steal the host’s car,
还开着车飞了两栋大楼
and you jump it between two buildings.
其实是三栋
Actually, it was three buildings.
两栋还说少了 三栋才光荣 我的错
Oh! Two, insult. Three, honor. My bad.
不得不说
I have to say…
你还真是懂得
you’ve got an interesting
怎么才叫低调 托雷多先生
interpretation there of low key, Mr. Toretto.
我以为我们达成共识了
I thought we had an understanding.
到手的牌 不打都不行
Sometimes you have to play the hand you’re dealt.
所以我更乐意去发牌
That’s why I prefer to be the dealer.
晚安
Good night.
被人踢出我自己的修理厂了
Kicked out of my own garage.
真棒
This is great.
能给我吗
May I?
布莱恩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!