This is not the plan!
好吧
All right.
你们只有一次机会截住他们 多姆
You got one chance to hit them here, Dom.
一旦失手 放他们进了秘密基地
You miss, they’ll make it to their black site…
他们会想尽办法从拉姆西身上获取信息
they’ll squeeze whatever information they need out of Ramsey.
上帝之眼和肖
The device and your chance
你也都碰不到了
of ever getting Shaw will be gone for good.
那不可能
That ain’t gonna happen.
接头点见
I’ll see you at the pickup.
拉姆西会在大巴里
Ramsey, will be in the bus.
开始吧
Then let’s do this.
队长 有人跟踪 四辆车
Captain we have company. Four cars inbound.
什么 不
What, no!
糟了
Oh shit!
-泰吉 该你上了 -来了
– Tej, shoot it! – I’m on the way!
好了 来组队形
All right, formation!
防弹的 宝贝儿
Bulletproof, baby.

Punch it!

Strike!
随意开火
Guns, free.
糟了
No!
妈的
Shit!
赶紧躲
Get out of the way!
这不是枪 这他妈的是炮
Those aren’t guns, those are goddamn cannons!
穿甲弹
Armor piercing rounds!
出钩
Hook ’em up.
布莱恩 泰吉 开炸
Brian, Tej, blow it!
锁住目标
Lock it up.
布莱恩 该你上了
Brian, you’re up!
再近点 泰吉
Little closer, Tej!
拉姆西
Ramsey?
离我远点 后退
Stay away from me! Stay back!
别碰我
Don’t you touch me!
我叫布莱恩 我是来救你的
My name’s Brian, and I’m gonna get you out of here…
但你需要冷静下来 好吗
but I’m gonna need you to settle down, all right?
我来把这些割断
I’m gonna cut those things off of you.
长官
Sir?
长官 检测到不明车辆接近
Sir, we have an unidentified vehicle approaching.
加把劲儿 再近点
Come on! Closer!
你得跳下去
You have to jump!
我们快没时间了 快点
We’re out of time. Come on.
我们得离开这儿
We gotta get out of here!
快跳
Come on!
看着我
Look at me!
你不跳我们就都得死 明白吗
If you don’t jump, we’re gonna die! Okay?
你得跳了 快点
You’re jumping. Come on!

One.

Two!
人齐了
Well, well, well.
抓住我的手
Take my hand!
欢迎加入派对 肖先生
Welcome to the party, Mr. Shaw.
莱蒂 跟着布莱恩
Letty, stay with Brian.
妈的
Oh shit!
你们在干吗 太疯狂了
What are you doing? This is crazy!
救你的命
Keeping you alive!
前面有悬崖
There’s a cliff.
悬崖 悬崖
Cliff! Cliff!

No!
动作太慢
Too slow!

Yeah!
我回来了 混♥蛋♥们
I’m back, bitches!
没事吧
You good?
谢了
Thank you.
罗曼 回去找其他人
Roman! Get back to the others.
那你呢
What about you?
别担心我
Don’t worry about me.
我得承认 我很佩服
I have to say, I am impressed.
我非常想知道
I would very much like to know the name…
给我添了这么多麻烦的人是谁
of the man who is causing me so much trouble.
没有出路了
There is no way out of there.
他在做什么
What is he doing?
他就像被探照灯吓呆的小鹿
He’s frozen like a damn deer on headlights.
托雷多可不是小鹿
Toretto ain’t no deer.
加油 多米尼克
Come on, Dominic.
姑娘交出来 就留你一命
Give us the girl, and I’ll let you live.
你要怎么办
What are you going to do?
这次你最好把头盔戴上
You might wanna put on your helmet for this one.
瞄准司机
Target the driver!
该死 他在想什么
Dammit! What is he thinking?
你疯了
You’re insane!
你搞错方向了
You’re pointing the wrong way!
是吗
Am I now?
听我口令
Fire on my mark.
有意思
Interesting.

Three!

Two!
坐稳了
Hold on.

One!
开枪
Fire!
看来装甲没白加
Looks like our demon lovechild worked.
这么下山真不一般
That’s one way down a mountain.
拉姆西呢
Where’s Ramsey?
乖乖猫醒了
Hello Kitty’s awake.
我觉得她不像个黑客
She don’t look like a hacker to me.
是吗 那你说黑客应该什么样
Oh yeah? And what do hackers look like?
反正觉得不该
They don’t suppose to look…
长这样
like that.
我只是觉得
I’m just saying, like,
他们应该戴着奇怪的眼镜
how they normally wear them li’l weird glasses…
驼着背
that’s all crooked,
脸上全是碳酸汽水喝多了长的痘痘
with pimples all over they face from drinking soda.
相信我 要是有这身材
I mean trust me, with a body like that…
我可不会浪费在电脑上
I ain’t gonna park it behind a computer.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
你撞到头了吗
Did you hit your head?
感觉恶心吗 耳鸣吗
Feeling nauseous? Ears ringing?
都没有
No?
我的鞋呢
Where’s my shoe?
坠落的时候飞走了
It flew off when you crashed.
如果出现上述反应
When you start experiencing
要马上告诉我 好吗
any of those things, let me know. Okay?
我不知道是该谢谢你们救了我
I don’t know whether to thank you for rescuing me…
还是该因为把我扔下悬崖揍你们一顿
or to kick your ass for throwing me off a cliff.
谢我们还是揍我们啊
Thank us or kick our ass, huh?
不如告诉我们设备在哪儿
How about you tell us where that device is?
我把它寄给了一个朋友
I mailed it to a friend.
在阿布扎比
In Abu Dhabi.
怎么这么容易
That was pretty easy.
他们为了知道这个尽可能折磨你吧
That other team would’ve tortured you for that information.
我不信任他们
I didn’t trust them.
我信任你们
I trust you.
为什么信任我们 你都不了解我们
Now why would you trust us? You barely know us.
我了解的已经够多了
I know enough.
前警♥察♥ 军人之类的
Ex-cop. Military, something like that.
干掉他们的动作能看出来 受过训练
The way you took out those guys, serious training.
技术男
Tech guy.
听到冒犯黑客的言论会生气 很正常
Offended by the hacker remark, naturally.
老大
Alpha.
老大夫人
Mrs. Alpha.
丑角
Joker.
错了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!