You know what I’m saying? I’m just kind of…
我说的是 以后什么时候
Talking about like, at some point.
就是 等我们
Like, you know, when we…
反正 我是说我觉得
Whatever. I mean, I think…
我们应该在这里出击
Let’s hit it from here.
-我想这不… -你不用想
– I don’t think that that’s… – No, don’t think.
那是我的事
That’s my job.
好吧
Okay.
在这里出击根本做不到
It is impossible to hit it there.
那里可以说是山上最安全的地方
That is literally the most secure spot on the mountain.
为什么 因为你根本到不了那儿
Why? Because you cannot physically access it.
所以才该选那儿
Now see, that’s what makes it so sweet.
因为那个地方
Because it’s the place
最能出其不意
that they least expect us to hit them from.
虽然我不想承认 但他说的有点道理
As much as I hate to admit it, he’s on to something there.
多姆 你觉得呢
What do you think, Dom?
在这吗
Here?

Yeah.
好像有计划了
I think we got a plan.
南辕北辙的思考方式
Completely wrong thinking.
我喜欢
And I like it.
看到没 我很厉害的
You see? I’m good at this.
厉害
Good?
好吧
Okay.
那你打算怎么到那条路上去
How are you planning on getting on that road?
泰吉想办法
Well, Tej?
我想我倒真有个办法
I think I may actually have a plan for that.
怎么啦 这叫用人之术
What? I delegated.
好领导就得这么做
That’s what good leaders do.
领导
Leader!
我读你的档案的时候
You know, when I was reading your files…
很佩服你对团队的领导
I was impressed with what you’ve accomplished with your team.
但现在真的见到他们 我得说
But, meeting them now I gotta say, Dom…
多姆 你可真是厉害
you truly have a gift.
我的基地就是你们的新车间了
Consider my workshop your new playhouse.
你会发现我们的车
I think you’ll find our cars…
很有诱惑力
extremely appealing.
你的团队
And your team…
现在完整了
is now complete.
我去了房♥子那边
I went to the house.
到处找你
I was looking for you everywhere.
你吓死我了
You scared the shit outta me.
你永远不会再孤单
You will never be alone…
哪里找到的
Where did you find that?
在汉的车里
Found it in Han’s car.
这是一条讯息
It was left as a message.
我会回敬的讯息
A message I plan on returning.
你能开车吗
Can you ride?
当然可以
Yeah, of course I can.
汉也是我的家人
Han was my family, too.
布莱恩
Brian!
所有车都要配备长程悬挂系统
We’re gonna need long travel suspension…
和限滑差速器
limited slip differentials in all of them.
你好
How you doing?
泰吉
Tej!
我要你把这两辆战车
I want the demon lovechild between that…
结合起来
and that.
你要的盔甲可不轻
That’s a lot of armor.
增加这么多重量 会有速度损失的
Just gonna add more weight, slow you down.
这次光是快还不够
This time it ain’t just about being fast.
我很好
Yeah, I’m good.
我是街上来的 懂我意思吗
From the streets, you know what I’m sayin’?
这都不算事儿
It’s nothing.
罗曼 你害怕了吧
Hey, Roman, you’re freaking out, ain’t you?
-没有 -你就是害怕了
– No. – Yeah, you are.
我说了没有
I said, no.
哥们儿 成年人才能正视自己的情感
Listen man, it takes a grown man to embrace his feelings.
想哭就哭出来吧
If you need to cry, just go ahead and cry.
作为你的朋友 你知道我在乎你的情感
As your friend, you know I’m concerned about your well-being.
所以我早有准备
Which is why I took the precaution…
在你的储物箱里放了成人纸尿裤
of putting some adult diapers in your glove compartment.
你有完没完 老兄
Can you just chill out, man?
我见过很疯狂的事
I have seen some crazy shit,
多姆 可这次依然不一般
Dom, but this really could make some waves.
所以尽量低调 好吗
So let’s just try to keep it as low key as possible, huh?
我一直都很低调啊
Don’t I always?
这么说吧
I tell you what: you knock
你要是能把他们收拾老实
it down a couple of notches this time…
我就抛弃比利时麦芽酒改喝科罗娜
and I’ll swap out my Belgian for a keg of Corona.
那就算你弃暗投明了
You’d be doing yourself a favor there.
有没有人能解说下
Can somebody just walk me
我们到底该干什么
through what we’re supposed to be doing here?
罗姆这可是你自己的计划 尽情享受吧
Come on, Rom. This was your plan, you gotta embrace it.
不 这才不是我的计划
No, this was not my plan.
好了 准备行动了
Yeah, here we go. Gametime.
罗曼 需要呼吸新鲜空气吗
Roman, you need some fresh air?
马上你就要吸个够了
‘Cause you about to get a whole lot of it.
好的 开始了
Okay, here we go!
还以为之前就够糟了呢
Just when you didn’t think it can get any better, huh?
真爽
Oh, shit!
这才叫速度
Now we’re moving.
大家都好吗 都出来了吗
Everybody good? Everybody make it out?
你该告诉他们 这不适合你
You should tell ’em, that this is not for you!
这不是你的任务
This is not your mission!
罗姆 怎么啦 快回答
Rom, what’s up man! Talk to me, come on!
-我做不到 -狗屁的做不到
– I can’t do it. – The hell, you can’t!
快点 挂上倒挡
Come on man! You throw that
赶紧给我出来
thing in reverse and get your ass out here now!
我做不到 你能听我一句话吗
Look I can’t do it, okay? Listen to what I’m saying.
现在没功夫听你说
Now isn’t the time!
我要和飞行员呆在一起
I’mma stay up here with the pilot.
我们在这上面盘旋
We’re gonna circle around and
确保上方的火力压制
make sure we’re holding them down from up here!
我们快没时间了
We’re running out of time!
降落伞有自动GPS导航
The chute is guided by GPS!
你什么都不用做
You don’t have to do anything!
-泰吉 -交给我了
– Tej! – I’m already on it.
听我说 伙计们
Listen, man. Listen,
很抱歉我让你们失望了
I’m sorry to let y’all down,
我不下去了 就呆在这儿
okay? I’mma go ahead and stay up here.
不 伙计
No, brother.
-抱歉我让你失望了 -什么
– I’m sorry to let you down. – What?
那是
Is that…?
泰吉 你在干吗
Tej! What are you doing?

No!
泰吉
Tej!
我恨你 泰吉
I hate you, Tej!
准备好
Get ready!
马上准备着陆
Ground’s coming fast!
快点
C’mon, baby.
快点
Come on.
成了 宝贝儿
Touchdown, baby!
大家在吗 请回复
Car check. Call it in.
-在 -我在
– Check. – Check.
我很好 我们开始吧
I’m good, let’s do this.
有人吗 拜托 伙计们
Hello? Please man!
谁来把我弄出来
Get me outta here, somebody!
糟糕 有树
No! The trees!
妈的
Shit.
坐稳了罗曼 我们会回来救你的
Sit tight, Roman. We’ll come back for you.
之前可不是这么计划的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!