That’s a big entrance for a nobody.
害我们的共同好友进医院的人
And the guy who put our mutual friend in the hospital…
刚被你给放跑了
you just let him get away.
我想我刚才是救了你的命 多姆
I think I might’ve just saved your ass there, Dom.
这样 你先把我手下放开行吗
Listen, you think you can let go of my guy there?
他脸都要憋青了
He’s beginning to turn a little blue.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
他们来了
Here they come.
听着 多姆
Listen, Dom.
暗影和我这样的幽灵间发生着战争
There’s a war going on between shadows and ghosts like me.
你和你的团队无意间
You and your team unwittingly
因为伦敦的事卷了进来
walked into the middle of it in London…
看来还伤到了你的家人
and it appears it’s now followed you home.
决定权在你
It’s up to you.
我要去喝瓶啤酒
I’m gonna have a beer.
想喝可以一起来
You’re welcome to join me.
对了 我能帮你找到戴卡德·肖
By the way, I can get you Deckard Shaw.
比利时麦芽酒
Belgian ale.
天 修道士真是会酿酒
Man, those monks got it right.
禁欲什么的我不好说
I don’t know about the whole celibacy thing,
但他们的啤酒真是…
but when it comes to beer…
你来一杯吗
Would you like one?
我更喜欢科罗娜啤酒
I’m more of a Corona man myself.
你的文件 不仅详细
Your files, not only detailed…
读来也非常有趣
It’s, extremely entertaining.
听着 肖的优势在于他在暗处
Look, Shaw’s power is that he’s a shadow.
擅长潜行 可以自♥由♥来去任何地方
He’s really good at getting in and out of places…
不被发现
without being seen and
只在身后留下一片尸体
leaving nothing but a body count in his wake.
真正的英式狠角色
He’s a legitimate English badass.
但跟你说实话 多姆
But to be honest with you Dom,
我根本不在乎戴卡德·肖
I don’t give two shits about Deckard Shaw.
我想要的是你
It’s you I want.
因为我们能互相帮助 各取所需
Because you and I can help each other get what we both need.
继续说
I’m listening.
最近一个由通缉恐♥怖♥分♥子♥摩西·贾康德
Just recently, a private military company…
领导的私人雇佣军公♥司♥绑♥架♥了一个
led by a wanted terrorist named Mose Jakande…
我们只知道代号♥为”拉姆西”的黑客
kidnapped a hacker known only by the name “Ramsey”.
美国非常着急
Lady Liberty’s got her panties
之所以如此紧张是有原因的
in a bunch over this but rightfully so…
因为拉姆西创造了个有趣的东西
because this Ramsey has created something interesting.
-调出来 -是 长官
– Bring it up. – Yes, sir.
向你介绍一下
Say hello…
上帝之眼
To God’s Eye.
这个小混♥蛋♥
Now this little bastard hacks
可以黑进任何能联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥的东西
into anything that’s on a digital network.
也就是说手♥机♥ 卫星 自动取款机和电脑
That means every cellphone, satellite, ATM machine, and computer,
都能同时操控
simultaneously.
只要装有麦克风或是镜头
If it’s got a microphone or a lens,
上帝之眼就能通过它找到你
God’s Eye can use it to find you.
你邀我来就是为了给我看个追踪设备
So you invited me here to show me a tracking device.
增强版的 这可是一堆追踪器
On steroids. Lots of them.
换句话说吧
Let me put it to you this way.
我们找奥萨马·本♥.♥拉♥登♥花了足足十年
It took us nearly a decade to find Osama Bin Laden.
要是用这个 不过几个小时
With this, we could locate him anywhere on the planet
我们就能锁定他
in a couple of hours.
这是台很厉害的机器
Now that’s a serious piece of machinery…
如果落在坏人手里会引起灾难性后果
that could be catastrophic in the wrong hands.
但出于某些令人反胃的政♥治♥原因
But for some very nauseating, political reasons…
不管我们打算怎么营救这位黑客
any rescue plans involving any US government forces or entity…
美国政♥府♥都不能参与
has been strictly ruled out.
所以我需要你
And that’s why I need you.
那我又有什么好处
But why do I need you?
我完全可以大摇大摆出门 喝着啤酒
I mean I could go back outside, enjoy the rest of the Coronas…
等肖来找我
let Shaw come to me.
可以啊 感觉效果如何
You could do that. How’s that working out for you so far?
你已经死了一个朋友 另一个受伤入院
You got one friend in the ground, another one in the hospital…
更别提还有那个炸掉了你家的
and then of course there’s that little issue of the bomb…
小炸♥弹♥
that destroyed your home.
肖的世界不按你们的规则来
Shaw lives in a world that doesn’t play by your rules.
不管你乐不乐意
Like it or not…
你也进入这个世界了
you live in that world now, too.
想知道怎么消灭暗影吗
You wanna know how to kill a shadow?
只要引来光明
You just shine a little light on it.
如果你帮我找到了上帝之眼
If you get the God’s Eye for me…
我已经为你拿到了许可
I’ve already got authorization
让你用它来找到肖
for you to use it until you get Shaw.
让你从猎物 变为猎人
You go from the hunted, to the hunter.
肖躲在哪都逃不出你的视线
And there’s no place on Earth Shaw can hide from you.
更重要的是
More importantly,
你和你的家人
you and your family…
不用再参加葬礼了
don’t go to any more funerals.
找到拉姆西 拿到上帝之眼
You get Ramsey, you get the God’s Eye…
肖就在你掌中了
You get Shaw.
后面的路我都给你铺好了
Well that’s the windup and the pitch.
既然我把这么敏感
Now that I’ve given you this
又高度机密的信息告诉你了
incredibly sensitive and highly classified information…
你怎么想 托雷多
What do you think, Toretto?
我想你已经知道答案了
I think you already know what I’m gonna do.
很好
Good.
但是 我要用我的方式
But, it’ll be my way.
和我的人
And my crew.
我猜你就会这么说
I assumed you might say that.
所以我替你召集了你的队伍
Which is why I’ve taken the liberty of gathering your team.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
这里是个什么情况
What the hell is going on in here?
情报显示拉姆西将由武装车队护送
Our intelligence suggests that Ramsey will be transported…
通过高加索山脉一带转移
by an armed motorcade through the Caucasus mountain range.
如果安全通过山区到达目的地
If they clear this range and reach their destination…
我们就被想抢回拉姆西了
Ramsey’s as good as gone.
所以是这么个情况
So let me get this straight.
进出只有一条路
There’s only one road that leads in or out…
两侧都是悬崖峭壁
Sheer drops on every side…
地狱战车护送他 还有长长一队车
A motorcade from hell protected by a small army…
保护着他
from one mile on either direction?
是的 大概就是这样
Yeah, that’s about it.
-问完了 -还没有
– You done? – No, I’m not done.
你们想让我闯警♥察♥局 行
So you all wanted me to break into a police station, fine.
然后你们让我去拦截坦克
Then you asked me to stop a tank.
我不是很乐意 但我还是做到了
I wasn’t happy about it, but I did it.
然后你们不知怎么想出来的
Then you came up with this brillant idea…
让我击落世界上最大的飞机
to shoot down one of the largest airplanes, ever.
我把它也击落了
I shot that shit outta the sky…
不是啥大事
It’s nothing.
但这次的任务 朋友
But this right here, my friend…
是我这辈子听过的最蠢的计划
happens to be the stupidest idea I’ve ever heard of in my life.
我都忘了 是你一个人把飞机拿下的啊
I forgot that, you were the only one to bring that plane down.
不不 他就只拿下过
No, only thing I’ve ever
那个叫”日腿软”丹妮丝的
seen him take down was “No knees” Denise.
记得吗 毕业舞会上
Remember? At prom?
布莱恩 你认真的吗 这时候说这个
Really, Brian? You’re gonna do that right here?
你看 你们就是为了岔开我的话
See, y’all try’na get me off my point.
我想说的是 我已经厌倦了各种决定
All I’m saying is, I’m tired of everybody around me…
总是由你们做了
making all the decisions.
这次我说了算
This time, I lead.
我认真的 不听我的我就走人
Seriously. If I don’t start making decisions, I’m out.
好吧 罗曼
All right, Roman.
你有什么想法
What do you got?
我是说 我也不是说
I mean, I wouldn’t try to
想这一刻就上位啊
get into the whole leadership thing, like, now.
懂我的意思吗 我只是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!