He killed Han.
还差点杀了我家人
Almost killed my family.
他也想杀我来着
He also tried to put me in a body bag, too.
所以等出去后
Which is why when I get out,
我要狠狠揍他一顿
I’m gonna put a hurt on him so bad…
揍到他后悔他妈当初认识他爸
he’s gonna wish his mother had kept her legs closed.
但在那之前 我给你的官方答复是
But until then, my official answer to you…
别插手
is stand down.
你知道我做不到的
Now you know I can’t do that.
我确实了解你 多姆
I do know you, Dom.
所以现在我要给你个兄弟间的答复
Which is why now I give you a brother to brother answer.
该做什么你尽管去做
You do whatever it is you gotta do.
当你找到那个狗♥娘♥养♥的…
When you find that son of bitch…
帮我♥干♥一件事就好
just do me one favor.
什么事
What’s that?
别失手
Don’t miss.
多谢你收留我们 曼多
Thank you so much for letting us stay, Mando.
希望不会太麻烦你
I hope it’s not a problem.
多姆要我两天内送个保险箱到里约
Listen, Dom needed a safe delivered to Rio in two days.
那才叫麻烦
That was a problem.
在多米尼加共和国招待他的家人
Hosting his family in the Dominican Republic,
只是度假
that is vacation.
有人敢在这里找你们麻烦
Anyone messes with you here…
就是和整个国家过不去
they’re messing with the entire country.
你很安全的
You’ll be safe.
对对 他们到了
Yeah, they’re here.
我亲自去机场接的他们
I picked them up myself at the airport.
等下 你哥
Hold on. Your brother.
多姆
Dom.
米娅 是我
Yeah, Mia, it’s me.
那边怎么样啊
How’s it going there?
我们在曼多家 这地方简直就是个堡垒
We’re at Mando’s. This place is like a fortress.
你该看看布莱恩的样子
You should see Brian.
他变身联调局特工了
He’s in full FBI mode.
他在曼多的车♥库♥建了一整个监控中心
He built a surveillance hub in Mando’s garage and everything.
你呢 弄清楚是谁想找我们麻烦了吗
What about you? Did you find out who’s after us?
之前伦敦的恶人还不肯放手
Looks like the sins of London have followed us home.
菜鸟对你怀孕什么反应
How did Buster take the news?
我不能告诉他
I can’t tell him.
他要知道了 肯定会留下来陪我们
If he knew about the baby, he’d stay here with us.
但现在发生了这么多事
And with all that’s going on,
你需要他在你身边
you’re gonna need him by your side.
你照顾好他就行 保证他的安全
Just watch out for him. Keep him safe.
要一起回家
And come home together.
告诉布莱恩两天后洛杉矶见
Tell Brian I’ll see him in L.A. in two days.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
东京
Tokyo.
我要带汉回家
I’m bringing Han home.
当局还在努力调查这起
Authorities are still trying to determine
不到36小时前对洛杉矶市中心
the motive behind this daring attack here at the office
外交安♥全♥局♥办公室的大胆袭击
of the US Diplomatic Security Service in downtown Los Angeles
背后的动机
less than 36 hours ago.
事件真♥相♥正在调查
Facts are still coming in
目前已经确认
but what is known is
疑犯进入了大楼的第四层…
the suspect entered the building’s 4th floor…
-你没事吧 -没事
– You okay? – Yeah.
这个家伙 完全冷血无情
This guy’s just, relentless.
所以多姆需要你
That’s why Dom needs you.
你俩得找到他 阻止他
You two need to find this guy and you need to stop him…
别让他再伤害家人了
before he does any more damage to our family.
我知道 我只是…
I know, I just…
我搞砸了这么多事情
I’ve screwed up so many things.
这次也搞砸了我会无法原谅自己的
I couldn’t live with myself if I screwed this up, too.
你不会的
You won’t.
我对你有信心
I believe in you.
我对我们有信心 那才是最重要的
I believe in us. That’s all that matters.
我爱你 布莱恩
I love you, Brian.
我爱你 宝贝
Love you, baby.
只是答应我 这是最后一次
Just promise me. After this, we’re done.
不再干这种活 不再有敌人
No more jobs, no more enemies.
回到我们身边
Come back to us.
我不会让你失望的 米娅
I won’t let you down, Mia.
我知道
I know.
嗨 肖恩
Hey yo, Sean!
听听这个 哥们
Hey, check this out, man.
有位老兄想和新的漂移之王赛车
This dude over here wanna race the new DK.
今晚不行 亮亮
Not tonight, Twinkie.
他说他认识汉
He said he knew Han.
汉是说过你很快 但没想到这么快
Han said you was fast, but not that damn fast.
谁说美式肌肉车不能漂移的
Who said American muscle can’t drift?
汉说他的敌人都在后视镜里
Han mentioned he left his enemies in his rear view.
他不常说起这些事
He never talked about it much.
他总是这样 什么事都藏在心里
Always playing it close to the vest.
我们在车祸现场发现了一些东西
We found a couple of things by the crash.
没剩下多少
Wasn’t much left.
吉赛尔
Gisele.
对了
Yeah.
还有件事
There’s one more thing.
我发现了这个
I found this.
肯定对他很有意义
Must’ve meant something to him.
等你找到杀害汉的人
When you find the guy that killed Han…
你准备怎么做
What are you going to do?
语言是没法形容的
Words ain’t even been invented yet.
人们说留在活着的人心中
They say to live in the hearts of those we leave behind…
就不算真正死去
is not to die.
但他临死还带着你的照片
But he put you in his grave.
我也会让他活在我心里
So now I’ll do the same to him.
我不要再参加葬礼了
I can’t do no more funerals.
先是汉
First, Han…
霍布斯居然也躺了
Now Hobbs is laid out, of all people.
我们被人盯上了
We’re being hunted.
你知道他正在盯着我们呢吧
You know he’s out there somewhere watching, right?
希望如此
I hope so.
因为这说明他离我们不远
That means he’s close.
答应我 布莱恩
Just promise me, Brian.
不要再有葬礼了
No more funerals.
还有最后一场
Just one more.
他的葬礼
His.
永远不要伤害别人的家人
You never should’ve messed with a man’s family.
我对你弟弟说过同样的话
I told your brother the same thing.
加固底盘
Reinforced your chassis.
就像戴加重的拳击手套一样
Just like going into the ring with weighted gloves.
是你自己的错 我不是来玩的
Your mistake. I’m not here to play games.
告诉你 你我
See, you and me…
来自不同的世界
We’re from different worlds.
相信我 我走过的世界
Trust me, I’ve seen a lot
比你生活的这个可怕得多
meaner streets than the ones you’re used to.
别急着回去
Stick around.
我能让你的世界再可怕点
It’s gonna get a lot meaner.
你以为这是街头斗殴吗
You think this was gonna be a street fight?
趴在地上
On the ground!
快点
Now!
放了他 否则我就开枪了
Drop him or I will drop you!
镇定伙计们 我们是同一阵营的
Easy, guys. We’re on the same team here.
托雷多先生
Mr. Toretto…
介绍我来的是
I’m here on the recommendation…
我们的一位共同好友
of a, mutual friend of ours.
-霍布斯先生 -你到底是谁
– Mr. Hobbs? – Who the hell are you?
我 就是个人
Me? I’m just a guy.
我是无名氏
I’m, Mr. Nobody.
无名氏还有这么大排场