O’Conner’s on foot somewhere between Sixth and State.
别让他到达
Don’t let him make it there.
警♥察♥追来了
Boys is on us!
他们还没料到有多危险
And them boys ain’t ready for this!
我♥操♥
Shit!
先是坦克 然后是飞机
First a tank, then a plane…
现在又来架宇宙飞船
now we got a spaceship?
那不是飞船 是无人机
That’s not a spaceship, that’s a drone!
原来是无人机呀
Oh, it’s a drone?
你要不要给我仔细解释解释
Now you gonna break it down and be articulate…
搞得好像你知道现在是怎么回事似的
like you already know what the hell is going on?
别废话了 专心开车
Shut your ass up and drive the car!
莱蒂 情况危急 需要支援
Letty, the football’s on fire! We need help!
坚持住 我来了
Hang on! I’m coming!
拉姆西 准备好再来一次
Ramsey, get ready to go again.
无人机导弹已锁定
Drone has missile lock.
发射
Fire!
目标已摧毁
Target destroyed.
等等 上帝之眼又发现她了
Wait! God’s Eye still has her.
怎么可能
How can that be?
起来 快点
Get up. Come on.
我们走 我们走
Let’s go! Let’s go.
他们在桥下给她换了辆车
They switched her under the bridge.
什么
What?
你们得赶快逃
You gotta get outta here,
它又追来了 速度极快
it’s on your trail and it’s coming fast.
收到
Got it.
如果这辆车再被炸掉 谁会来救我们
So if this car goes south, who’s coming to save us?
救我们 我们是最后一辆了
Save us, honey? We’re it.
他们现在在哪
Where are they now?
向东六个街区 极速逃逸中
Six blocks east, hauling ass.
我该怎么走 泰吉
Where we heading, Tej?
穿过维护中心有一台货梯
There’s a service elevator past the maintenance center.
它会带你直达中继装置
It will take you directly up to the repeater.
布莱恩 你得抓紧了
Brian, you gotta hurry!
动作太慢
Too slow!
又追来了
It’s coming back.
我们在隧♥道♥里甩掉它
We’ll lose them in the tunnel.
锁定了
Got it!
发射
Fire!
我甩不掉这玩意儿
I can’t shake this thing!
捕食者导弹已锁定
The predator has missile lock.
炸掉它
Take it out!
不是吧
No way.
等等 发生什么了
Wait! What happened?
长官 有人怕无人机没死透补了两枪
Sir, someone just double tapped our drone.
什么
What?
你带救兵来了吗
Hey, did you bring the cavalry?
女人 我就是救兵
Woman, I am the cavalry.
可不是嘛
Of course you are.
他是谁
Who is that?
霍布斯
That’s Hobbs!
我找到中继装置了
I’m at the repeater.
接入光缆在基站盒里
The access cable’s in the base.
把它接到手♥机♥上 拉姆西就能重新上线
Just plug it into your phone and Ramsey will be back online.
拉姆西 开始
Ramsey, go!
布莱恩做到了 我们又连上了
Brian did it. We’re back in.
我们夺回上帝之眼了
We’ve got God’s Eye back.
-我们失去了上帝之眼 -什么
– We lost the God’s Eye! – What?
妈的
Shit!
军方靠近 还有三分钟到达
Military’s inbound. Three minutes and closing.
我们得赶紧撤了
We need to get the hell outta here.
泰吉 罗曼 我现在赶过去
Tej, Roman, I’m on my way.
好的 兄弟 一会见
Alright, homie. I’ll see you there.
我发现了托雷多
I have eyes on Toretto.
被肖挡住了
Shaw’s in the way.
看来我们之间的友谊结束了
Then it seems our friendship is at an end.
发射
Do it.
街头斗殴什么特点
The thing about street fights?
街头勇士不会输的
The street always wins.
永别了 托雷多
Goodbye, Toretto.
干掉他
Take him out!
他妈的
Son of a…
我需要支援
I need some help out here!
我们死定了
We’re getting killed.
我需要支援
I need some backup!
去你♥妈♥的♥
No! Son of a bitch.
他要逃跑了
He’s getting away!
不 拦住他
No, stop him.
别失手
Don’t miss.
多姆
Dom!
撑住
Come on.
撑住 兄弟
C’mon, buddy.
他还有呼吸吗
Is he breathing?
我需要你把他的头抬高后仰
Here’s what I need you to do. Keep his head tilted up.
没错 这样向后仰
All right. Keep it back like this.
捏住鼻子 头向后仰
Clinch his nose, keep his head tilted.
往嘴里吹气 快点
Breathe in him now. Go.
就是这样
That’s good.
撑住 多姆
Come on, Dom.
活过来啊 他妈的
Come on, goddammit!
快醒过来啊 快呼吸啊
You come on, you breathe!
快 继续呼气
Go, go, breathe!
醒一醒啊 妈的 继续
C’mon, dammit. Let’s go.
撑住 多姆 快呼吸啊
Come on, Dom! I need you to breathe.
拜托了 多姆 快醒醒
Come on, Dom. Come back, c’mon.
撑住啊 老兄 多姆 快醒醒
Come on, buddy. Dom, come on!
走开
Back off!
你够了 快继续吹气
Will you stop? Breathe into him.
-放开他 -继续吹气
– Get off of him! – You breathe into him.
-继续吹气 -走开
– You breathe into him. – Back off!
求你了 多姆
Please, please, Dom.
多姆 宝贝
Dom, baby.
我知道你现在肯定很疼
I know you’re hurting right now.
但你听我说
But I want you to listen.
保持清醒 听我说话
Stay awake and focus on me.
我全都想起来了
I remember everything.
记忆如潮水般涌现
It came to me like a flood.
那晚 在多米尼加共和国
I remember that night, in the Dominican Republic.
我们结婚的那晚
The night we got married.
这个行吗
Will this do?
这一刻将成为永恒
We have eternity in this moment.
你永远不会再孤单
You will never be alone again.
我发誓 你去哪 我就去哪
I vow, wherever you go, I go.
你飙车 我也飙车
You ride, I ride.
你战斗 我也战斗
You fight, I fight.
如果你先我而死 多米尼克·托雷多
And if you ever die on me, Dominic Toretto…
那我就随你而去
I’m gonna die with you.
我爱你 莱蒂
I love you, Letty.
我爱你一生一世
I will always love you.
你死了 我陪你
If you die, I die.
我还没准备好离开这世界呢
And I’m not ready to leave this place yet.
这一刻 仍是我们的
This moment, still ours.
我全都想起来了
I remember everything.
我全都想起来了
I remember it all.
你终于想起来了
It’s about time.
你为什么不告诉我 我们结婚了
Why didn’t you tell me we were married?
因为我没法要求你爱我
Because you can’t tell someone they love you.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
你确定带够援兵了吗 霍布斯
You sure you brought enough backup with you, Hobbs?
他们可不是我的援兵

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!