这确实很糟糕
That’s horrible.
不过我听说动物收♥容♥所♥正在招厨师
But I heard they was looking for a chef down at this animal shelter.
你可以去…
You might want to…
我认识那个经理
I know the manager.
嗨,多姆
Hey, Dom.
听我说…
Listen.
我知道明天这一票都安排好了,不过…
I know that you’re all set for this job tomorrow, but…
要是你还需要人手,我可以…
if you need an extra man, I could…
你可以加入
You’re in.
大门永远向家人敞开
There’s always room for family.
谢谢你
Thank you.
吃点东西吧
Get something to eat.

Yeah.
米娅竟然说这车不吉利
Can you believe Mia calls this a curse?
也许她说的对
She might be right.
你很喜欢玩枪是吗
You really like doing that stuff, huh?
当你的生命随时有危险…
When your life is on the line
你才会更了解自己
that’s when you learn about yourself.
这倒是个挺对的说法
That’s a fair deal.
24小时以后…
We’re less than 24 hours
就是我们一生中最大的庆典
from the biggest celebration of our life.
你们得再来一杯,这次是来真的
Y’all need a refill. This is serious stuff.
– 不,我喝饱了 – 干杯,宝贝
– No, I’m good.
– Cheers, baby.
我不喝了,谢谢
I’m good. No, thank you.
不,她不能喝
No, she can’t.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她不能喝酒
She can’t.
她不能喝是啥意思?
What do you mean she can’t?
什么
What is…
你是说真的?
Are you serious right now?
所以你才故意让他赢你?
Is that the reason you let him beat you in the quarter-mile?
那是给宝宝的彩礼
That was a baby gift.
不,你搞错了
No, that’s messed up.
不,我是真的赢了他
No, you’re not taking that from me.
等等…等一下
Wait, wait, hold on a second.
所以他是拍你屁♥股♥…
So, did he just smack the ass
还是抓着不放?
or did he grab and hold on to it?
到底是哪种?
Which one was it?
– 恭喜了 – 谢谢你
– Congratulations.
– Thank you.
你怎么可以瞒着大家呢
How can you keep this a secret?
很疯狂是吧
Crazy, huh?
那可是你的孩子啊
It’s your boy.
这种事你干嘛瞒着我不说
Why would you keep something like that away from me?
宝宝的彩礼?
Baby gift, huh?
我根本不知道他们在说什么
I have no idea what they’re talking about.
你忘了拔♥出♥来♥再射吗?
What happened to the pull-out method, man?
干杯
Toast.
大家都知道,钱财生不带来,死不带去
Money will come and go. We know that.
人生最重要的事情大家能够聚在一起
But the most important thing in life will always be the people in this room.
就在此地
Right here.
就在此时
Right now.
我准备好了
I’m all set.
桑托,货车准备好了吗
Yo, Santo. Van good?
我们早就准备好了
You know we’re always good, bro.
霍布斯在市区的另一边
Hobbs is on the other side of the city.
没有比这更好的机会了
We’re not going to get a better window.
好了,伙计们,好戏开始
Okay, guys, it’s show time!
第一组就位,准备出发
First team in position, let’s go.
来,咱们大干一场
Come on, let’s do this.
嗨,多姆
Hey, Dom.
我会保护米娅的
I got eyes on Mia.
莫斯科,巴厘岛,果亚,香港
Moscow, Bali, Goa, Hong Kong.
它们有什么共同点
And what do they all have in common?
没有引渡条约
No extradition.
一小时后就能共度余生了
We’re one hour away from the rest of our lives.
是啊
Yeah.
条子!
Cops!
快走
Come on. Go.
你刚犯了一个天大的错误
You just made a big mistake.
找追踪器费我了不少劲
Took me a while to find that tracking chip.
但找接收器就简单得多了
But not as long to flip the receiver.
你跑不了了,托雷托
You’re going down, Toretto.
我就在这里
I’m right here.
多姆!
Dom!
退后,让我来
Stand back. I got this.
住手!
Pull off!
多姆!求你了,住手
Dom! Please, stop!
多姆!
Dom!
多姆!
Dom!

Yeah.
我们马上就到
We’re coming in now.
请警官在机场等我们
Have the marshals meet us at the airport when we land.
有埋伏!
Ambush!
威尔克斯,压制火力,干掉他们
Wilkes, suppression fire. Shut them down.
交叉前进,掩护我
Stagger-step. Cover me.
看好他们
Watch them!
放开我们
Cut us loose!
快点,放开我们
Come on! Cut us loose!
– 人齐了吗 – 齐了,开车,快!
– We’re good?
– Yeah, let’s go, let’s go!
嘿,多姆
Hey, Dom.
你去看看我的儿子
You’ve got to meet my son.
尼克
Nico.
我会的
I will.
他是个乖孩子
He’s a good kid.
我们用你的名字给他取名
You know, we named him after you.
多米尼克
“Dominic.”
我向你保证,文斯
You’ve got my word, Vince.
你永远都是我的兄弟
You were always my brother.
我会照顾尼克
I got eyes on Nico now.
我们得行动了,时间不多了
We need to move. We don’t have that much time.
我订了机票
I got us a flight out.
五小时后我们就可以离开里约了
We can leave Rio in the rearview in the next five hours.
还不能逃走…
Not to run away.
先把活干完
To finish the job.
你疯了吗,多姆,我们不干
Are you crazy, Dom? We can’t.
这可是自杀式任务
It’s a suicide mission.
你的兄弟倒在桌子上了
That’s your man over there on the table.
整个计划泡汤了
The plan is busted!
这是胡闹,雷耶斯知道我们要来
This is bullshit, man. Reyes knows we’re coming!
他说的对
He’s right.
警局的警力多了三倍
They tripled the detail at the police station.
迎接我们的是枪林弹雨
It’s going to be a wall of gunfire.
我不会放过雷耶斯
Reyes doesn’t get away with this.
这是陷阱
It’s a trap, man.
你很清楚
You know that.
多姆,听他们的
Dom, listen to them.
趁现在还来得及,快走吧
Run, before it’s too late.
离开里约
Leave Rio.
你就自♥由♥了
You can be free.
逃走不等于自♥由♥
Running ain’t freedom.
你应该了解这一点
You should know that.
你们自己选择吧
You know you’re all free to make your own choices.
我加入
I’m in.
我跟你一起去,托雷托
I’ll ride with you, Toretto.
至少先干♥死♥那个狗♥杂♥种♥
At least until we kill that son of a bitch.
你有什么计划,多姆?
So what’s the plan, Dom?
我们不能再东躲西♥藏♥了
We can’t just go sneaking around anymore.
我们不躲了
We don’t sneak.
他唯一在乎的就是他的钱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!