我才不管这么多
I don’t give a shit.
我只是依法缉拿两名混♥蛋♥归案
I’m just here to bring in two assholes whose names hit my desk.
是嘛,听上去像个真正的英雄
Yeah, that sounds like a real hero.
真有意思
That’s funny.
这话竟出自曾为警♥察♥,却背叛自己誓言的人
From a guy who took the oath of a cop, then went against everything it stood for.
还有这位想要充当硬汉的…
Or some wanna be tough guy prick
用扳手把人打个半死的鸟人
who beat a man half to death with a socket wrench.
对…确实够硬
Yeah, real tough.
转身,手放背后
You turn around and put your hands behind your back.
我看不必吧
I don’t think so.
要是你觉得还有得选,那就错了
Your mistake is thinking you got a goddamn choice, boy.
你弄错了吧
And your mistake?
你以为这是在美国啊
Thinking you’re in America.
你离老家远着呢
You’re a long way from home.
这里可是巴西
This is Brazil.
算了老大,改天吧
Come on, boss. Another day.
走吧,霍兄,对方人多势众
Come on, H, it’s a lot of heat.
我们还会再见的,托雷托
I’ll see you soon, Toretto.
我很期待,长官
I look forward to it, cop.

Yep.
追踪器启动了
Tracker’s on.
收到讯号♥了
Got them.
“追踪器已定位”
我不明白你干嘛冒险来这儿
I don’t understand. Why come here?
就为了一条20美元的银链子?
Why risk it all for $20 worth of silver?
因为它值得我冒险
Because it’s worth it.
你应该赶紧逃
You should run, you know.
霍布斯会找到你的
Hobbs will find you.
你没有理由不离开
You have every reason to leave.
为什么留下?
Why stay?
那你呢
Why do you?
我丈夫曾是名优秀的警♥察♥
My husband was a good police officer.
一个正直的男人
An honest man.
我们都在这里长大
We both grew up here.
两年前他在大街上被枪杀了…
Two years ago he was murdered in the street
就在我家门口
right outside our door.
雷耶斯掌控了贫民区
Reyes owns this favela now.
他给人们发放东西
He gives things to people.
但是天下没有免费的午餐
But everything has a price.
这里的人需要新的生活
The people here need a new start.
他们需要获得自♥由♥
They need to be free.
你没杀火车上的探员…
You didn’t kill those men in the train,
对吧
did you?
你为什么要相信我说的话
Now, why would you believe anything I would tell you?

Hey!
她对你来说这么特别?
Was she so special to you?
我从未期望有人理解她对我有多重要
I never thought anyone could understand how much.
但是你理解
But you do.
好!
Yeah!
很接近,但还是差点
Close, but not enough.
多姆,时间实在太短了
Dom, the window is too small, man.
要想战胜摄像头,只有开隐形车了
Only way we’re going to beat the cameras is with invisible cars.
我正好想到上哪搞隐形车去
And I know just where to get them.
咱去兜风吧,伙计们
Let’s take a ride, boys.
都小心点儿
Don’t hurt yourself.
我已经好久没开警车了
It’s been a while since I’ve been behind the wheel of one of these.
我还是第一次坐在前排
First time I’ve ever been in the front seat.
罗曼,你怎么这么久
Hey, Rome, what took you so long?
我以为你去装镀铬轮圈了
I thought for sure you’d be showing up with some chrome spinners or something.
真搞笑
Real funny.
我赌十万我能在1/4英里内赢你们
I got $100,000 that says I can take you all in the next quarter-mile.
你都穷得屁♥股♥开花了,哪来的十万美元
Yeah, your broke ass has got a hundred grand.
干了这一票我就会有
If we pull off this job, I will.
跑完两个红绿灯…
The next two lights.
十万美元
Hundred thousand.
我们不拿下这一票的话大概都活不成了
We don’t pull this job off, we’re probably dead anyway.
赌一百万吧
Let’s make it a million.
我喜欢,就赌一百万,1/4英里
I like that. All right, a million-dollar quarter-mile.
那好吧
All right, then.
人生只有一次,就这样吧
You only live once. Let’s do it.
你说呢,多姆
What do you say, Dom?
不能光说不练
We talking or we racing?
这次可别作弊
Just don’t cheat this time.
该忘记的就忘记吧
Got to let that go.
耶!
Yeah!
又来这一套
Typical, Roman.
这次我赢定了,我有强烈的预感
I’m going to get this money. I’m hungry.
别让我赢得太轻松,伙计们
Don’t make it too easy for me, boys.

No!
这回可不行,多姆
Not this time, Dom.
你要有好胜心才行,布莱恩
You got to want it, Brian.
耶!赢你了,赢你了!
Yeah! Owned you! Owned you!
开得不错,奥康纳
Good race, O’Conner.
多谢,多姆
Thanks, Dom.
你知道这一刻我等了多久吗
Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for that shit?
我就说他不知道
I told you he didn’t see it.
你说你赢了他?
Your man right there?
他在冲刺的时候松油门了
He let off the throttle at the line.
你根本就没赢
You didn’t do nothing.
是他让你赢的
He let you win.
胡扯
Bullshit.
文斯,你要干嘛?
Vince, what are you doing?
小点声,他们在跟踪你
Quiet! They’ve been tracking you.
我就知道她在这儿
I know she’s here!
找到她
Find her!
快,快!
Go! Go! Go!
别冲动
Wow, it’s okay. Hey, wait!
雷耶斯的人在菜市场那边蹲我
Reyes’ guys were waiting for me at the market.
文斯救了我
Vince saved my life.
饿了吗?
DOM: You hungry?
是的
Yeah, sure.
那好
Good.
因为你要说祷词
Because you’re saying grace.
谢了,文斯
Thanks, Vince.
你把肉烤焦了
Yo, you burned it!
我妈妈就是这么烤的,别激动
Yo, this is how my momma does it. Relax.
是啊,不过你妈是世上最烂的厨师
Yeah, but your mom is the worst cook in the world.
不准你说我妈的坏话
Yo, don’t you be talking about my momma.
来吧伙计们,享受生活吧
Yeah, come on, baby. Who’s good living?
敬你们,兄弟,干杯
To you, bro. Cheers, cheers, cheers.
我们既然在巴西,就得享受这里的好生活
So, we in Brazil. It’s the good life.

Yeah.
我们很快就会有上千万入账了
So, you got a little more than $10 or $11 million coming.
你打算怎么花
What you going to do with your money?
我?
Me?

Yeah.
老实说,我想回老家开家修车行
Actually, man, I been thinking about opening up a garage back home.
一个人们修车不会被坑的地方
Place where people can bring their cars and not get completely ripped off.
你懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
– 真的假的? – 真的
– Really?
– Yeah.
你的梦想就是开始一份新工作?
So, your dream is to start a day job?
那可真蠢,你怎么不…
That’s stupid. Like, why would…
不,一点都不蠢,我喜欢修车
No, it’s not stupid at all. I love what I do.
我一点都不理解
That don’t make no sense to me.
我知道我要怎么花这笔钱
I know what I’m going to do with my money.
花钱让我的兄弟上厨艺班
Buying some cooking lessons for my man.
看到了吧,看到了吧?
See? See?
你又往坏处想了
There you go with that negativity, man.
你了解我,钱乃身外之物
You know me. Money ain’t a goddamn thing.
想学好厨艺,光有钱是不行的
It’s going to take a little more than money to learn how to cook.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!