我在这条街保持了三年的飚车记录
Held the record on the Avenida three years running.
我靠,老兄
Damn, bro…
你真有胆想把麻烦带到这,托雷托
You got a lot of balls to bring your problems here, Toretto.
还带了一个条子
Not to mention a cop.
是的,我们最好低调一点
Yeah, we can keep that on the low.
传闻所有人都在找你们俩
Word on the street is a lot of people are looking for you two.
怎么
What?
难道以为我们认不出你俩?
You didn’t think we’d recognize you?
没关系,我们就指望它了
No, we’re kind of counting on it.
你那台小车也许在这儿很威风
That little coupe may run the streets around here,
但是我那台怪物…
but that monster
…还没看过别人的尾灯呢
has never seen a set of tail lights.
从来没有
Ever.
是吗,她今天就会了
Well, she’s about to.
多米尼克·托雷托的车放进我的车♥库♥
Dominic Toretto’s ride in my garage.
那…才会是最屌♥的奖杯
Now that… will be a nice trophy.
来吧,传奇车手
Let’s go, legend.
用车赌车
Car for car.
用车赌车
Car for car?
你想要,那就来拿吧
You want it, come and get it.
看他们弄到什么车了
Let’s see what they got.
不是吧
Really?
你们从哪儿搞到的,蓝精灵爸爸送的?
Where did you get that from? Papa Smurf?
奥康纳,拿出你的看家本事来吧
Okay, O’Conner, give it your best shot.
怎么样
How was that one?
摄像头拍到你了
Camera caught you.
什么
What?
没错,的确拍到你了
Yeah, it still caught you.
我连吃奶的劲都用上了
Man, I was milking the hell out of that thing, too.
我们需要一辆更快的车
We’re going to need a faster car.
我想要那笔钱啊,伙计
I want my money. Come on, man.
耶!
Yeah!
一定能行,瞧好吧
Ha! Let’s get it! Watch this.
这就验证了你真的不会开车
That’s exactly why your ass ain’t been driving.
我想我爱上她了
I think I’m in love.
你还真有两下子…
That was real solid work.
不过三号♥摄像头还是拍到你了
I think Camera 3 still caught you, though.
再来一次
Let’s do it again.
这是你订的存钱罐
That’s the piggy bank you ordered.
别开玩笑了
You’re kidding me.
没有
Yep.
你们是从哪儿弄来的这个东西?
Where in the hell did y’all get one of these?
在认识你之前,我们也有自己的生活
Well, we had a life before you met us.
我会好好研究这个电子锁,不过…
All right, I’ll get to work on the electronic tumbler, but…
还是有一个问题
there’s still another problem.
掌纹扫瞄仪
Palm scanner.
没有雷耶斯的掌纹…
And without Reyes’ handprint,
就连魔术大♥师♥霍迪尼也打不开这玩意儿
Houdini himself couldn’t open this bitch.
你怎么知道是雷耶斯的掌纹
How do you know it’s Reyes’ handprint?
你把一亿美元存入金库…
You got $100 million in a safe.
你会用别人的掌纹吗
You going to put somebody else’s handprint on it?
你又开始往坏处想了
Now there you go with that negativity, man.
这样下去会要了你的命的
That shit is eating you alive.
– 你最好给我记住 – 你才给我记住呢,闭嘴!
– You check that.
– Yo, check that. Shut up!
该怎么弄到雷耶斯的掌纹
How are we supposed to get Reyes’ handprint?
小韩,该你上场了
Han. You’re up.
没问题,小事一桩
Sure. Nothing like the easy stuff.
走吧,我开车
Let’s go. I’ll drive.
我看到六个保镖
I make six bodyguards.
七个
Seven.
你以为戴腰包的家伙是游客?
You think that guy with a fanny pack is a tourist?
你当了多少年兵?
So, how long were you in the army?
那天你掏的枪是杰里科941
That gun you pulled the other day was a Jericho 941.
而且你用拇指拨开枪栓
Thumb-racking the slide?
感觉就是摩萨德的路子
(摩萨德:以色列情报局)
That was straight-up MOSSAD.
我离开军队的时候…
I got out of the military
差不多是你戒烟的时候
probably the same time you quit smoking.
你一直在吃薯片…
The amount of chips you eat,
这样你就可以让手和嘴巴不闲着
the way you always have to keep your hands and mouth busy,
你以前肯定是个每天两包的烟鬼
you were a two-pack-a-day man for sure.
还是不带滤嘴的
Unfiltered.
这下没搞头了
Well, this is a bust.
我们在这里弄不到他的掌纹
We’re not going to be able to get his fingerprints out here.
我们得多做点侦查工作,再多叫上几个人
We need to do some more recon, call in a couple of extra guys.
其实…
Or
女人的活用不着男人插手
you don’t send a man to do a woman’s job.
我们马上就会搞定,我保证
We’re going to figure this out, I promise you.
怎么样了
What’s up?
我以为你很放得开呢
I thought you were more of a thong man.
我们拿到掌纹了
We got the print.
在哪
Where?
哦,这太夸张了
Okay, that’s crazy.
那他只是拍了一下你的屁♥股♥…
So, did he just slap that ass
还是抓着不放?
or did he grab and hold on to it?
嗯,这肯定可以
Hey, this will work.
真了不起
I’m impressed.
行了吗
Got it?
行了
Got it.
可是你还是没回答他的问题
But you still didn’t answer the question.
“通缉要犯,极度危险”
哦不
Oh, no.
兄弟们,大势不妙
Guys, guys! Guys, we have a problem.
我们的身份全都曝光了
The whole team just got burnt.
大家都被通缉了
Now we’re all wanted.
怎么会这样?
How did this happen?
美国外交安♥全♥局♥发出的通缉令
US Diplomatic Security Service issued the warrants.
霍布斯探员
Agent L. Hobbs.
等一下
Hold on one second.
喂,多姆
Hey, Dom.
那是你在贫民区看到的家伙吗
Is that the guy you saw in the favela?

Yeah.
霍布斯是外交安♥全♥局♥精英特遣队的队长
Hobbs is the leader of the elite task force for the DSS.
他很厉害啰
So he’s good.
FBI要想找人的时候,都会找他
When the FBI wants to find somebody, that’s who they call.
因为他从来没有失过手
Because he never misses his mark.
这个家伙…是个保守派
This guy is… he is Old Testament.
充满杀气,荷枪实弹,替天行道,这就是他的风格
Blood, bullets, wrath of God. That’s his style.
现在他在追捕我们?
And right now he’s hunting us?
多姆,我们得提前行动
Dom, we got to move up our timeline.
是啊,该怎么做
Yeah, but how?
这情况即便没有这位执法悍将,也够伤脑筋的了
This thing’s already been difficult without Wyatt Earp on our asses.
要说需要的话,那就是更多呼吸的空间
If anything, we need more room to breathe.
罗曼说的对
Roman’s right.
我们真的需要呼吸些新鲜空气了
Think we need to get some fresh air.
“嫌犯已定位,大西洋大道东向”
找到了,70年的道奇Charger
We’ve got a hit. ’70s Charger.
马上行动
Let’s get a move on!
正在亚特兰克大街向东行驶
Eastbound on Avenida Atlantica.
快,快,快!
Move, move, move, move!
它停下了,就在前面那条街
It stopped about a block ahead.
停车,我们走过去
Park it. We’re going on foot.
嗨,托雷托
Hey, Toretto.
你被捕了
You’re under arrest.
被捕了?
Arrest?
我怎么没有被捕的感觉呀
I don’t feel like I’m under arrest.
你呢,布莱恩
How about you, Brian?
是的,没感觉
No, not a bit.
一点感觉都没有
Not even a little bit.
过会儿就有感觉了
Just give it a minute. It’ll sink in.
我们没杀联邦探员,是雷耶斯的手下干的
We didn’t kill those feds. That was Reyes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!