你好,先生
How are you, sir?
特工奥康纳,美国联邦调查局
Special Agent O’Conner. US Federal Bureau of Investigation.
这上面是个白人
It says Caucasian.
那是晒黑的,明白吗,晒黑的
That’s a tan. You know, a tan?
听着,我在办案,搜到一些物证需要保管
Look, I’m working this case and I got some evidence here to be held.
但我得先进去检查一下你们的贮藏设施
But I need to get in and check your storage facility first.
不行
Nope.
听着,我知道你是尽职的人,我尊重你,真心话
Look, I know you’re a true professional, and I respect you, I promise.
你好像也在健身吧
You know, it looks like you work out a little bit, too.
你卧举多少,350磅?
What do you bench, about 350?

Ah, shit.
听着,我只是尽我的职责
Look, I’m just trying to do my job, man.
上司派我来只是为了确保一切安全
My boss sent me here to just make sure that everything was safe.
这里很安全
It will be safe.
那就让我进去看一眼就行
OK, let me just come in and take a quick peek.
不行
Nope.
拜托,老兄,帮兄弟个忙
Come on, man. Hook a brother up, please?
不行,你也不是我兄弟
Nope. And you’re not my brother.
四海之内皆兄弟
Brother from another mother?
听好,除了经过物证所授权,任何人都不能进入
Look! No one enters the facility but authorized evidence personnel.
别浪费我的时间
Now stop wasting my time.
我要通知大使♥馆♥了
I’m going to call the embassy.
别别别,不用了,算了
No, no, no! No, we’re good.
没必要打给他们,何必呢,算了
We don’t need to call them. For what? We’re good.
我把盒子放这儿了,好吧
Here, I got the box. We’re all good.
我保证,非常谢谢,耽误你时间了
I promise you. Thank you so much for your time.
向上帝发誓,要不是你在里面
Swear to God, if you were on the other side of that glass
我就抽得你满脸桃花开,叫你听不懂
I’d bust your damn face in. Now translate that.
搞定了,你瞧,我觉得我♥干♥特工比你强多了
It’s done. See, I think I make a better special agent than you ever did.
是吗,这要看你如何定义“特”字了
Well, that depends on how you define “special.”
好吧,看看都有啥
Come on, now. Let’s see what we got.
一点都不好笑
Not funny.
好的,开始吧
All right, come on.
老兄,你还是不会开车
Dawg, you still can’t drive.
我现在明白为什么你老是出车祸了
Now, I see why you’re always getting into accidents.
你连遥控车都不会开
You can’t even drive a damn remote control car.
我现在需要的就是你赶紧闭嘴
I’m going to need you to shut up right now.
我才不会闭嘴…
I’m not going to shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
用安全带把他的嘴堵上
Strap him in his safety belt, man.
把遥控器给我,伙计,往左
Give me the remote, dawg. Go left.
好像左边那里有什么东西,那是什么?
It looks like something right over there to the left. What is that?
那是什么
What is that?
找到了
Bingo.
怎么样,6×6的?
What is that, six-by-six?
8×12的?
Eight-by-twelve?
是7×12的
Seven-by-twelve.
配备了18英寸厚的强化钢壁
Fitted with 18-inch-thick steel reinforced walls
里面包着隔热铜芯,防止电焊切割
with a insulated copper core to protect against thermal lance.
3级电子锁,配有绝对安全的格里芬锁芯
A Class-3 electronic lock with a surefire Griffin retumbler
还有掌纹扫瞄仪,这是个10吨♥重的顶级保险柜
and a biometric palm scanner. Ten tons of top-of-the-line security.
我想知道,你是怎么懂这些的
Do I want to know how you know all that?
认识你之前我也有自己的生活,奥康纳
I had a life before you knew me, O’Conner.
还是就此打住吧,好吧
Let’s just leave it at that, all right?
虽然她是个美人
She is a beauty, though, man.
“美人”就是说“很好”吗?
A “beauty” as in “good”?
“美人”就是说,她很难搞到手
“Beauty” as in, she’s going to start off playing hard to get.
不管我如何爱抚她…
Then, no matter how much I caress her,
不管我有多爱她…
no matter how much I love her,
最后她还是不愿缴械投降
in the end, she still ain’t going to give up that ass.
这是计划中最难的一步
It’s one of the toughest vaults to crack in the business.
除非我们事先排演
And we ain’t gonna go get anywhere with it
否则不会成功
unless we got a duplicate to practice with
我可以确定
Bet that.
就算你们能突破安全线
So assuming you’ll breach the safe,
我们怎么进去呢
how do we get in?
是的,我一直在想怎么进去
Yeah, I’ve been thinking about the way in
通向保安室的墙上
The wall to the evidence room.
有警报器
That’s alarmed.
所以这条路行不通
So, that’s not happening.
这边还有一个目标
Then we got this one here.
可是外面是护卫
But there’s a guard shack outside.
所以也不行
So that’s no good.
但是这边
But this one.
和洗手间只隔了一堵墙
This one shares a wall with the basement bathroom.
那些钱怎么办
So, what about the money?
到时候肯定很难搬
That’s gonna be some heavy shit to move.
而且是整整五吨♥重的现金
And you’re talking about five ton cash weight.
没错,这时候洗手间就能派上用场了
Yeah, but that’s the thing about the bathroom.
洗手间里有一通往车♥库♥的通风口
It’s got a vent that leads to the parking garage.
我们就通过那个通风口
All we gotta do is pop that vent
把钱直接转移到外面等着的车里
and then pass the money through to some waiting cars.
里奥,桑托
Leo, Santo.
开动了
You’re up!
我打赌你会炸错管路
Two to one says you blow the wrong pipe.
你干嘛每次都往坏处想
Yo, why you got to be so negative all the time, man?
并没有
I ain’t negative.
我只是很确定你会搞砸
I’m just positive you’re going to mess it up.
我跟你说,你有毛病
I’m telling you, man, you got issues.
要是下次没有电梯,我就不来了
Next time if there’s no elevator, I’m not coming.
你得学会放轻松,兄弟
You need to learn to relax, loco.
你最好快点,我们只剩不到一分钟了
You better hurry up, we got less than a minute.
为什么你每次都把时间设得这么紧?
Why do you always set the timer so short?
希望你知道我们在往哪走
I hope you know where you’re going.
我知道,放松点,老兄
I got this. Relax, man.
放松
Relax.
这就是警♥察♥局了
…a police station.
放松
Relax.
你炸♥药♥又用多了
You used too much explosive! Again.
多点,少点…
Too much, too little…
还不都是一样
It’s all the same.
你是不是在牢里读过什么狗屁佛经
That’s some Buddha shit you learned from a book in the prison library, isn’t it?
还有你对着墙做的这些…
And what you’re doing there on the wall…
也是从那本书里学的?
You got that from the same book, huh?
你老是往坏处想,兄弟
You’re so negative, bro.
过来照一下
Can I have some light?
收到了,收到讯号♥了
Got it. We got it!
我们看到了四个监视器
Yeah, we’re looking at four cameras.
唷,都是高档货
Yo, that’s some high-end shit, too.
光学成像系统
Marker optics.
一百度的视角
Hundred-degree field-of-view.
十秒的扫瞄速度
Ten seconds oscillation.
是啊,时间太短了,伙计
Yeah, that’s a narrow window, man.
能不能切进系统用图像替换?
Can’t we just tap in and replace the image?
不行,它驳接了数字同步系统
No, it’s hooked into a digital sync.
一侵入就会被察觉
They would know we were in the system.
我们顶多就能偷看一眼
The best we can do is peek.
车速要够快才能躲过这玩意儿
We’re going to need some real fast cars to get through this.
不只是要够快
Not just fast.
右侧有个急转弯
You got a hard right and a hairpin.
要足够灵活才行
We’re going to need something agile.
你们做出模拟车道
You guys mock up a track.
奥康纳
O’Conner.
我们去弄几辆车
Let’s go get some cars.
太好了
Nice.
回家的感觉真好
Home sweet home.
或者那一辆…
Or that.
那一辆如何
How about that?
马力够强,不用调♥教♥
All motor, no tuning issues.
我一直想要一辆
I always wanted one of those.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!