he’d stay up for a few more hours
学会下一课,隔天继续陪她做功课
so he could learn the next chapter and help her the next day.
我记得我爸的一切
I remember everything about my father.
一切
Everything.
我正好相反
That’s just it.
我一点都不记得我爸
I don’t remember shit about my dad.
我不记得他大吼
I don’t remember him yelling.
我不记得他大笑
I don’t remember him smiling.
说真的我连他长什么样都不记得
To be honest with you, I don’t even remember what the hell he looked like.
我啥都不记得,他…
I don’t remember. He just…
他好像从来就不存在
He was just never there.
你不会像他那样的,布莱恩
You ain’t going to be like that, Brian.
我们不能一直逃亡,多姆
We can’t keep running, Dom.
我们得金盆洗手了
We got to get out.
就趁现在
We got to get out now.
你说的对
You’re right.
我有一个打算
Here’s how we’re going to do it.
我们要利用这个玩意儿
We’re going to use this.
干下最后的一票
We’re going do one last job.
拿走雷耶斯所有的钱
We’re going to take all of Reyes’ money.
让他一毛不剩
Every dime of it,
然后销声匿迹
and disappear.
隐退江湖
Forever.
全新的护照
New passports.
全新的人生
New lives
再也不用提心吊胆
with no more looking over our shoulder.
我们要用钱买♥♥回自♥由♥
And we’re just going to buy our freedom.
没错
That’s right.
你知道我们要对付…
You realize we’re talking about going up against
里约最有权力的黑道老大吧?
the most powerful guy in all of Rio?
我知道
Yes, we are.
我们需要一个团队
Then we’re going to need a team.
先从基本的说起,需要谁?
Let’s run through the bases real quick. Who do we got?
我们需要一个变色龙
First we’re going to need a chameleon.
随时可以融入周围环境
Someone who can blend in anywhere.
还有呢
What else?
一个吹牛大王
A fast talker.
可以把死的说成活的
Someone who can bullshit their way out of anything.
我有人选
I got that.
雷耶斯一定有很多监视设备
This guy is going to have a lot of surveillance.
我们需要一个电子高手
We’re going to need someone who’s good with circuits.
他的电脑系统一定有防火墙
And with those circuits, Reyes is going to have walls.
我们需要一个电脑黑客
We’re going to need guys to punch through those walls.
还有呢
What else?
武器专家
Utilities and weapons.
天不怕地不怕
Someone who ain’t afraid to throw down.
随时能支援每个人
Someone to back up every position.
还需要什么人
BRIAN: Yeah, what else do we need?
最重要的是…
DOM: Most importantly,
我们需要两名飚车高手
we’re going to need two precision drivers.
泰山崩于前而色不改
Guys that don’t crack under pressure.
从未失手过
Guys that never lose.
那就非我们莫属了
You know we got that.
哦,天呐,不是吧
Aw, hell, no!
他们真的是矬子里拔大个儿了,对不?
I see they really scraped the bottom of the barrel, huh?
我觉得也是,一看到你就知道了
I guess they did, since your ass is here.
快把那辆老爷车还给马丁·路德·金吧
(马丁·路德·金,美国黑人运动领袖)
When are you going to give Martin Luther King his car back?
等你把里克·詹姆斯的夹克送回去再说吧
(里克·詹姆斯,70年代著名放克音乐人)
As soon as you give Rick James his jacket back.
最近怎么样,哥们
– What up, man?
– What up?

Hmm.
好性感的双腿,小美眉
Sexy legs, baby girl.
蓬门何时为君开
What time do they open?
门开之日就是你命丧之时
They open the same time as I pull this trigger.
您说还开吗
Want me to open them?
我告诉过你,瘦鸡才下蛋嘛
I told you the skinny chick had balls.
看来,她没等我们就先开派对
Looks like she started the party without us.
嘿哥们,用西班牙语骂娘很了不起啊
Hey, anybody can talk shit in Spanish, homie.
这家伙在说什么
What’s this guy saying?
不管说什么话,丑男还是丑男
Ugly is still ugly in Spanish or in English.
这两个小丑是谁
Who are these clowns, man?
马戏团的
Circus clowns.
我以为斗鸡在巴西是非法的
I thought cockfights were illegal in Brazil.
看来你们都认识了
I see you all have met.
你把我叫来里约
You know when you called me to come to Rio
应该有更刺♥激♥的事要做吧
I assumed it would be for something more exciting than this.
嘿,哥们
Look at this guy.
好久不见
Long time.
想死你了,哥们
I missed you, man.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
好兄弟
Brother.
最近怎么样
What’s up?
来认识一下,这是泰吉
Yo, check this out. This is Tej.
东海岸顶级的电子专家
Best circuit man on the East Coast.
这是我的死党,罗曼·皮尔斯
And this is my boy, Roman Pearce.
我们是老相识了,在少管守所就认识了
We go way back, I met this guy in juvie.
迈阿密那一票就是跟他干的
I pulled that job with him in Miami.
早有耳闻
I’ve heard about you.
这里挺高档的嘛
Nice digs.
是啊,丽兹酒店客满了
Yeah, well, the Ritz was sold out.
这是怎么回事,多姆
So what’s this all about, Dom?
是啊,干嘛大老远把我们找来
Yeah, man, why did you drag us halfway around the world?
因为我们要干一票
Because we got a job.
听好了,我们的目标是赫南·雷耶斯
All right, so our target’s name is Hernan Reyes.
他是这里的大毒枭
And he runs the drug scene down here.
他从来没栽, 因为他从未开户
He’s never been busted because he doesn’t leave a paper trail.
没有户头就意味着没有银行
No paper trail means no banks.
没有银行就意味着金库
And no banks means cash houses.
没错,确切的说,总共十个据点
That’s right. Ten of them, to be exact.
散布于整个城市
Spread throughout the city.
我们要把他们都端了
And we’re going to hit them all.
全部?
All of them?
全部
All of them.
听起来太疯狂了
That sounds crazy.
你把我们大老远找来
You bring us to a whole other country
就为了抢这里的黑道老大?
so we can rob the dude who runs it?
我本以为是笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
I thought this was business.
听起来更像私人恩怨
Sounds personal to me.
是不是这样?
Is that what this is?
我爱你们所有人
I got love for y’all,
但私人恩怨不是什么好买♥♥卖♥♥
but personal ain’t good business.
我♥干♥不了,哥们
I can’t do this, homie.
这一票有一亿美金
So what we’re talking about is $100 million.
你说啥?
You say what?
一亿?
Hundred…
你瞧,我这人有时是有点儿多虑
See, sometimes I be over-thinking, man,
我知道我们才刚认识,但是你刚刚…貌似…说…
and I know we just met, but you just, kind of, got to…
没错,一亿美金
That’s right, $100 million,
抢来的一切,都会平分
and everything we take, we split even.
人均超过1100万美元
That’s a little over $11 million apiece.
我♥干♥了
I am done.
我也干
I’m in.
1100万…
Eleven million.
听上去像是无数的女人向我涌来
Sounds like a whole lot of vaginal activity to me.
同样的目标不可能抢十次
You can’t pull off 10 heists on the same mark.
你做不来的
You just can’t.
一旦抢了第一个…
As soon as we hit the first one,
他们就会全力保护其他的据点
they’re going to do everything they can to protect the rest.
没错
Exactly.
都别动!
Nobody move!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!