Pass me that manifest.
内维斯警官,我正等你呢
Officer Neves. Been waiting for you.
你调我来的?
You asked for me?
没错
I did.
请问为什么
May I ask why?
我的笑容没那么好看
My smile is not that great.
你先生是警♥察♥,在贫民区被枪杀
Your husband was an officer who was gunned down in the favela.
半年后你重新振作并加入警局
Six months later, you upped and joined the force.
你是有动机的
You’re motivated.
还有,我认为你是里约唯一不会被收买♥♥的人
Plus, I figure you’re the only one in Rio who can’t be bought.
我说的对吗
Am I right?

Yes.
我当然是对的
Of course I am.
有个好消息和坏消息
Good news, bad news.
你知道我喜欢先听好听的
You know I like my dessert first.
按照你的吩咐,我查了火车路线
Back-checked the rail line like you asked.
找到了两处他们卸车的地点
Found a couple of spots where they unloaded the cars.
有一辆往西开走
One set of tracks headed west
开到高速公路就不见踪影
until it hit the main highway, then disappeared.
另一辆往东开…
But another set of tracks headed east.
轴距107寸,胎印8.5寸
107-inch wheelbase, eight-and-a-half-inch tread.
正是货运单中不见的GT40跑车
The GT40 that was missing from the manifest.
跟了两英里,全都是泥地
Followed the trail a couple of miles. Pretty easy in this scrub.
很难不留下胎印
Can’t move without leaving a sign.
坏消息是什么
Give me the damn veggies.
后来开上公路,我们也跟丢了
The ground rolls into a hardpack and we lost that track, too.
未必
Not necessarily.
那条路直通山上的贫民窟
That road heads up through the hills into the favelas.
几年前,被暴风雨冲毁
Couple of years ago, it was washed out by a storm.
离你来的地方一英里全是泥路
It’s all dirt a mile from where you were.
如果他们是朝着那个方向走,就能找到他们的踪迹
If they headed that way, we’ll pick up their tracks there.
你是有备而来啊
You come prepared.
我是有动机的
I’m motivated.
好吧
All right, then.
咱们去找那辆车
Let’s find ourselves a car.
你觉得是啥
What do you think?
这绝对是特别订做的芯片
Well, it’s definitely a custom chip.
看这些侧边菜单,都是为了输入数据的
Look at all these side menus here for data entry.
我们来看看这个
Let’s check this one.
你们看
Look at that.
同一栋大楼,每周同样的订单
Same building, same order every week.
这是交货时间表
It’s a delivery schedule.
这是什么
What’s this?
毒品?
Drugs?
不,那是现金袋
No. That’s a dealer pack.
黑道老大都会称钞票的重量
See, most major players, they weigh their money
这样就不必一直数钞票
so they don’t have to constantly count it.
看这里,49公斤就是一百万元的20美元面值钞票的重量
Right there, that’s 49 kilos. 49 kilos is a million in twenties.
所以这里每一批货都是一千万美元?
You’re saying each one of these shipments is worth 10 million dollars?

Yeah.
早就知道
I thought so.
那是什么
So what is that?
一亿多美金在金库里?
A 100-million plus in cash houses?
他们就是这样避开警方追踪的
That’s how he keeps it off the grid.
我想为了安全起见,雷耶斯一定很想拿回芯片
I think it’s safe to say that Reyes is smart to want this back.
这是他的全部网点,就存在一枚芯片里
It’s his whole network right there, just laid out on a chip.
威尔克斯,弗斯科,走中路
Wilkes, Fusco, up the middle.
麦克,乔多,从北边包抄
Mac, Chato, flank north.
我呢
What about me?
原地待命
Stay here.
去那边,墙外再去两个人
Go that way! The other two went over the wall!
快走,快走!
Come on, go, go!
警♥察♥!趴下!
Police! Get on the ground.
我逮到了托雷托,在你以北四个街区…
I got Toretto. Four blocks north of your…
他们已经知道你是什么人了
They already know who you are.
走吧
Let’s go.
解除警戒
All clear?
收到
Clear!
你没事吧
You okay here?
我没事,谢谢你
Yeah. I’m good. Thank you.
他们现在会搜索我们三人
They’re going to be looking for the three of us together now.
我们得分开来
We need to split up.
你和米娅向南,我把他们引开
You and Mia head south, I’ll lead them away.

No.
多姆说的对
Dom is right.
我们刚才算走运,下次就不好说了
Look how lucky we just got. What happens next time?
除了分开别无选择
We have no choice but to split up.
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
我已经失去过一次家人
I already lost my family once.
不想再发生第二次
I’m not going through that again.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我没开玩笑
No.
我哪儿都不会去
I’m not going anywhere. Okay?
哥,答应我,我们要在一起
Dom? Promise me we stick together.
我答应你
I promise.
我们的家族又壮大了
Our family just got bigger.
有点儿不对劲儿啊
Something doesn’t add up.
托雷托和奥康纳
Toretto and O’Conner.
他们该逃的时候没有逃
They stay when they’re supposed to run,
偷了油罐车又大放送
they steal gas then give it away?
现在却忽然杀联邦探员?
Now they’re killing federal agents?
这一点也说不通啊
It doesn’t make any sense.
让我告诉你吧
Here’s what makes sense.
他们都是通缉犯
All these guys are is names on a list.
他们逃,我们就追
They come up, we take them down.
不用怀疑,不择手段
Not a phone call more, not a bullet less.
威尔克斯,找到什么?
Wilkes, we get anything?
常规证据
Standard forensics.
鞋印、毛发和纤维
Shoe prints, hair and fiber.
车上全是指纹
Prints are all over the car.
还有什么
Anything else?
还有,我们追查到了车主的身份
Yeah, we tracked the owner off the vehicle ID.
拥有几家皮包公♥司♥
There are a couple of shell companies in between,
但是最后我们追查到一个集团
but we finally traced it back to a corporation
老板是一名叫荷南·雷耶斯的投资家
owned by an investor down here named Hernan Reyes.
投资家?
Investor?
如果里约有什么非法勾当,雷耶斯都有份儿
If there’s anything illegal happening in Rio, Reyes is involved.
好吧,盯紧他
Okay, then so are we.
如果他能让我们更了解这些家伙,就要查清楚他的底细
If he could get us any closer to our guys, I want everything on him.
乔多,到屋顶盯梢
Chato, you’re on the roof.
也许有人会回来拿东西
I want you on overwatch in case somebody comes back for something.
麦克,查清楚雷耶斯的底细
Mac, give me a cross-check on Reyes, full specs.
即使他去厕所,你也要跟着
If he goes to the john, I want to know how many times he shakes it.
没问题,老大
You got it, boss.
威尔克斯,弗斯科
Wilkes, Fusco!
重新组装这辆跑车
Let’s put all this mess back together.
那得花一点时间
That’s going to take a while.
那你最好马上开始
Then you better get started.
他们拆解这辆车一定有原因
They were taking this car apart for a reason.
重新组装就知道有什么不见了
Let’s put it back together and find out what’s missing.
多姆,你还记得你父亲的事情吗
Hey, Dom, what do you remember about your father?
我父亲…
My father.
他以前…
He used to…
每周日去完教堂都会搞个烤肉会
He used to have a barbecue every Sunday after church.
让街坊邻居都参加
For anybody in the neighborhood.
你不去教堂就吃不到烤肉
If you didn’t go to church, you didn’t get any barbecue.
每天白天他都在店里,到了晚上
Every single day he was in the shop, and every single night,
他就陪米娅坐在餐桌旁
he was at the kitchen table with Mia,
教她做功课
helping her with her homework.
就算她去睡了
Even after she went to sleep,
他还是会待上几个小时

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!