The American fugitives killed three DEA agents
枪杀了三名缉毒局特工
during a train robbery…
警方指出他们拥有武器,极度危险
…Police warn they are armed and extremely dangerous.
任何获知相关消息者请立即通知执法部门
Anyone with information should contact law enforcement immediately…
米娅?
Mia?

Hey.
你还好吧
You okay?
你也好吧
Yeah, you all right?

Hey.

Hey, yeah.
不愧是我老妹
Just like a Toretto.
文斯呢?
Where’s Vince?
问得好
That’s a good question.
他会来的
He’ll be here.
兄弟们,我们上新闻了
Guys, we’re all over the news.
他们说是我们杀了火车上缉毒特工
They’re blaming us for the killing of those DEA agents on the train.
这意味关我们一下子成了头号♥通缉犯
Which means we just jumped to the top of the wanted list.
他们会派出联邦特工尽一切手段找到我们
The feds have got to show everyone their agents are off limits
而且一定是最棒的特工
and they’re going to send their best guys.
我们得赶快离开
We got to get out of here.
我们能确定一件事…
One thing we know for sure
他们要这辆跑车
is that they wanted this car.
里面有他们要的东西
Because something is in it.
如果我们能够找到,就知道我们的对手是谁了
If we find out what it is, we’ll know what we’re up against.
好了,听我说,我们追捕的是职业逃犯
All right, listen up! The men we’re after are professional runners.
他们喜欢飙车而且无所不用其极
They like speed and are guaranteed to go down the hardest possible way
你们要有所准备
so make sure you got your funderwear on.
找到他们
We find them,
逮捕他们,再把他们带回来
we take them as a team, and we bring them back.
最重要的是…
And above all else,
绝对不能让他们有机会开车
we don’t ever, ever let them get into cars.
犯罪发生已经过了十个钟头并在继续,兄弟们,快抓住他们
Crime scene is 10 hours old and counting, men. Let’s go hunting.
霍布斯探员,我是警♥察♥局长约翰·奥梅达
Agent Hobbs! Chief of Police, Joo Alemeida.
我是卢克
Luke.
你的手下遇害我很遗憾
Sorry to hear about the loss of your men.
抓两个人需要这么大阵仗吗
Is all this really necessary to apprehend two men?
让我告诉你这两个人的情况
Let me tell you something about these two men.
一个是前联邦干员,卧底五年
One is a former federal officer, been in deep cover for five years.
他熟悉你们抓他的每一个手法
He knows every way you’re going to come for him.
另一个是职业罪犯,两次越狱
The other one is a professional criminal, escaped prison twice,
大半辈子都在躲避你这样的家伙
spent half his life on the run avoiding folks like you.
如果有什么我们能够帮得上国安局…
Well, if there’s anything we can do to help the DSS…
两件事,首先,我需要一名翻译
Two things. One, I need a translator.
– 公♥关♥部有很多翻译…
– 埃琳娜·内维斯
– We have plenty in the public relations department…
– Elena Neves.
一名巡警?
A patrol officer?
就是她
You heard me.
为什么是她?我们有经验更丰富的人选
But why? We have many more experienced people.
我喜欢她的笑容
I like her smile.
第二件事呢
What’s the second thing?
不要挡我的路
Stay the fuck out of my way.
– 布莱恩 – 嗯?
– Brian.
– Hm?
我有件事要告诉你
I have something I have to tell you.
可恶
God damn.
我们搞砸了
What a mess!
你去哪儿了
Where you been, man?
你说话小心点
You better check that tone.
你最好给我老实回答
And you just better answer the goddamn question.
够了,你们俩
Stop it! Both of you.
你去了哪里,文斯?
Where were you, Vince?
有伙人在贫民窟到处找你
Guys all over the favelas asking about you.
我无法脱身,怕把他们引向你们…
Couldn’t get out of there without leading them straight to you.
得等他们离开
Had to wait them out.
说的都是屁话
That is such horseshit.
– 就是你干的,那些家伙都是你的人 – 嘿!
– That was your job, and those were your guys!
– Hey!
行了,奥康纳
Enough, O’Conner!
如果他说他没干,那他就没干
If he said he didn’t do it, he didn’t do it.
出去走走吧
Go walk it off.
听着,我想将我的运营扩展到你的国家
Look, I would love to expand my operations into your countries
但是,坦白说…
but, quite frankly,
你们商业手腕太暴♥力♥了
your business methods are too violent.
我给你讲一个真实的故事
Let me tell you a true story.
五百年前
Five hundred years ago,
葡萄牙人和西班牙人来到这里
the Portuguese and the Spanish came here,
都想从土著人手中抢走这个国家
each trying to get the country from their natives.
西班牙人带着枪炮大开杀戒
The Spaniards arrived, guns blazing,
想证明谁才是老大
determined to prove who was boss.
结果土著人杀了所有西班牙人
The natives killed every single Spaniard.
个人而言,我更喜欢葡萄牙人的作风
Personally, I prefer the methods of the Portuguese.
他们带着礼物来这里
They came bearing gifts.
镜子,剪刀,珠宝…
Mirrors, scissors, trinkets.
土著人自己无法获得的东西
Things that the natives couldn’t get on their own,
但是要继续得到这些
but to continue receiving them,
他们就要替葡萄牙人干活
they had to work for the Portuguese.
这就是巴西人现在说葡萄牙语的原因
And that’s why all Brazilians speak Portuguese today.
现在,如果你用暴♥力♥控制人们
Now, if you dominate the people with violence,
他们肯定会以暴制暴,因为他们光脚不怕穿鞋的
they will eventually fight back because they have nothing to lose.
这才是关键
And that’s the key.
我去贫民窟
I go into the favelas
给他们值得珍惜的东西
and give them something to lose.
电力,自来水…
Electricity, running water,
小孩念书的学校
school rooms for their kids.
我给他们更好的生活
And for that taste of a better life,
他们就属于我
I own them.
先生们
Gentlemen.
抱歉打扰了
I apologize for the interruption.
雷耶斯老大,我能跟你谈谈吗
Seor Reyes, may I speak with you?
我们找到他们了
We’ve found them.
失陪了,各位
Pardon me, gentlemen.
我差点没看见
Almost wish I didn’t see that.
就差一点
Almost.
等等,多姆
Wait, Dom.
米娅在火车上,那可是我妹妹!
Mia was on that train. My sister!
我并不知情,我绝对不会伤害她
I didn’t know. I wouldn’t do anything to hurt her.
这一票是你安排的
You set up the deal!
我以为他们要的是车子
I thought the job was for the cars.
我并不知情,原来他们要的是芯片
I didn’t know. All they want is the chip.
可恶
Damn!
你应该说实话
You should’ve come clean.
这是怎么回事
What’s going on out here?
没事
Nothing.
拜托了,多姆,让我拿着芯片吧,我带着去见他们
Please, Dom, just let me have the chip. I can take this to them.
他们会交给雷耶斯,然后事情就解决了
They’ll give it to Reyes and set things right.
出去
Get out.
什么
What?
滚出去!
Get out!
你从来都不听我的
You never listen to me.
我告诉你他是个警♥察♥你不信
Not when I told you he was a cop,
现在还是不信
and not now.
你从来都不相信我
You never trust me
看看我们落到什么下场
and look where it’s gotten us.
看看我们一家人
Look at our family now.
我有家不能回
I can’t go home!
你妹妹流离失所
Your sister is stuck in this life!
莱蒂在哪,多姆?
Where’s Letty, Dom?
莱蒂在哪里
Where’s Letty?
等离子切割机
Plasma cutter.
威尔克斯,我要一份50英里之内
Wilkes, I want a list of every place within 50 miles
贩售压缩气瓶的店家名单
that distributes compressed gas tanks.
把载货清单给我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!