我拥有西半球唯一的一辆
Yeah, I got the only one in the Western Hemisphere.
我向阿布扎比酋长
I made a sheikh in Abu Dhabi
给出他无法拒绝的价格
an offer he could not refuse.
那个美女也相当漂亮哈
Huh. That’s a nice lady you got there, too.
那当然了
Absolutely.
怎么样
What’s happening?
我们得走了,兄弟,有生意要做
We got to go, man. Let’s do this.
好吧,我来开车
Okay, I’ll drive.
这破车?拜托,兄弟,算了吧
In that? Come on, man, no way.
不,不是这辆
No, no. Not in this.
是那辆
In that.
不是吧
Are you serious right now?
伙计,这简直太牛了
Man, this is crazy!
是啊,我想现在西半球有两辆这款跑车了
Yes, I guess that means there are two in the Western Hemisphere, huh?
你这吹牛大王还想跟我吹吗
What’s your smart ass got to say now?
看来…
You know what?
我们以后可以一起拉风嘛
We can always shine together, baby.
快换衣服,兄弟,我们还有生意要谈呢
Get dressed, man, we got things to do!
“柏林”
现在要去哪里?
So, where to now?
不知道…
I don’t know.
我没去过马德里
Never been to Madrid.
我以为你想去东京
I thought you wanted to go to Tokyo.
我们会去的…
We’ll get there.
总有一天
Eventually.
我的天
Oh My God.
这真是个惊喜
Nice surprise.
很不可思议吧
Crazy, right?
从没见过我妹妹这么开心
This is the happiest I’ve ever seen my sister.
因为我们自♥由♥了
It’s because we’re free.
我想和你再赛一次车
You know, I want another shot.
真的?
Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
没有赌注,没有别人
No wagers, nobody else.
就你和我,一战决胜负
Just you and me, once and for all.
你能接受失败吗
You sure you can handle the disappointment?
你能吗
Are you?
好吧,奥康纳
All right, O’Conner.
让我见识一下你的真本事
Let’s see what you got.
精彩稍候继续…
华府,外交安♥全♥局♥总部
DIPLOMATIC SECURITY SERVICE HEADQUARTERS – WASHINGTON, D.C.
你得看看这个
You need to look at that.
凌晨三点,柏林
Berlin, 3:00 a.m. this morning.
一群车手抢劫了军事护送车队
A team of drivers hijacked a military convoy.
是托雷托?
Toretto?
不是
Nope.
我没兴趣
I ain’t interested.
你会有兴趣的,看一下
Yes, you are. Keep looking.
你信不信有鬼
Do you believe in ghosts?
『任何模仿本片飙车场景都极端危险』
『本片一切场面都在受控环境下进行』
『经过专业训练并在封闭公路上进行』
『请勿尝试复♥制♥任何行为』
『包括飚车和特技表演的画面』

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!