The only thing he cares about is his money.
我们拿到他的钱…
We pull that,
…他就会跟上来
we pull him.
“宪兵总部”

See?
我召集了全局的所有警♥察♥
I called in every cop on our payroll.
这里戒备森严
We’re covered.
每道出口都有武装小组把守
We’ve got every entrance covered with weapons teams.
即使是上帝也别想拿走你的钱
God Himself couldn’t get at your money if He wanted to.
我担心的不是上帝
God isn’t my worry.
准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了
I’m ready.
怎么回事
What’s happening?
他们要抢金库
They’re taking the vault!
什么
What?
金库
The vault!
跟我来,快!
Follow me! Quickly!
让开
Let me through!
站住
Don’t move!
趴地上
Stay down.
呼叫米娅
Call it out, Mia!
直走,穿过两条街
You’ve got a straight shot for two blocks.
右转
Go right.
明白
Got it.
哦,计划奏效了
Well, the plan is working.
里约的所有腐♥败♥警♥察♥都在追你们
You guys have every corrupt cop in Rio on your tail.
你们必须开快点
You guys have to move fast.
最佳路线是哪条
What’s the best route?
继续直行半英里,到丰塞卡路…
Okay, keep going straight another half-mile onto Rua Fonseca,
…然后左转
and then go left.
看来行不通
That ain’t going to work.
前方有钉刺带,多姆,钉刺带
Spikes ahead, Dom. We got spikes!
我们得右转
We’re going right!
不行,太窄了,转不过去
No, it’s too tight, we’re not going to fit.
别无选择,快!
We’ve got no choice. Now!
该死
Shit!
真该死
Holy shit!
伙计们,我听着怎么这么吵
Guys, I am hearing all this chatter.
你们是不是把银行拖出来了
Did you just take out a bank?
两辆警车
Two inbound!
好的,前方左拐有一条小胡同
All right, there’s an alley coming up on your left.
收到
Yeah, I got it.
你这小兔崽子
You little bastard!
干得好,多姆,右转,就现在,向右转
All right, good job, Dom. Right-hander, right here, right-hander.
伙计们,有大队人马从南边朝你们过去了
Guys, there’s a big group coming at you from the south.
你们得快想办法
You have to do something now!
分开点
Hey, go wide.
耶!
Yeah!
左方安全
You’re all clear on the left.
下午好,警官
Good afternoon, officer!
请出示驾照进行车辆登记
License and registration, please!
这才是纯爷们儿干的事情
Yes! This is big-boy stuff!
右翼安全
We’re clear on the right.
兄弟
Oh, man.
谢谢你们
Thanks guys.
别客气
Any time.
另一边再见
I’ll see you on the other side.
你们争取到十秒钟
You guys just carved out a 10-second window.
好好把握
Make it count!
快点,跟上他们
Zizi, stay on them.
他们不可能在桥上甩掉我们
They can’t outrun us on the bridge.
该死
Shit.
他们无路可走了
They have no way out.
干!
No!
他们人太多了
There’s too many of them.
他们人太多了,我们过不去
Hey, there’s too many of them. We’re not going to make it.
你说得对,我们过不去
You’re right, we aren’t.
但是你可以
You are.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
丢下金库,赶快逃
Just let the vault go. Get out of there.
你现在是个父亲了,布莱恩
You’re a father now, Brian.
不,我不会丢下你,要按计划行事
No, I’m not leaving you. Now you stick with the plan!
这一直就是我的计划
It was always the plan.
照顾好米娅
Take care of Mia.
多姆,听我说好吗
Dom, you listen to me now. Okay?
马上割断缆绳
You cut loose right now.
他在干嘛?
Hey, what is he doing?
我们逮到他了
We’ve got him!
封锁大桥
Close down the bridge!
快想办法呀,笨蛋
Do something, asshole!
杀了他,该死!
Kill him, damn it!
快杀了他
Kill him now!
我不是叫你接着开吗
I thought I told you to go on.
是啊,我总得有个交待啊
Yeah, I had to make a call.
救救我
Help me.
这两枪是为了我的队员,你个狗♥杂♥种♥
That’s for my team, you son of a bitch.
真是够乱的
It’s a hell of a mess.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
你知道我不能放你俩走
You know I can’t let you two go.
我不会那样做
I ain’t made that way.
我可以做到的是,你们为自己赢得了24小时逃命时间
The way I see it, you’ve earned yourselves 24 hours.
不过,钱要留下来
The money stays, though.
如果我是你,我会充分利用这段时间
If I were you, I’d use the time.
跟你的狐朋狗友好好相处
Make peace with whatever demons you got left.
因为等到明天…
Because come tomorrow,
我就会继续追捕你们
I will find you.
托雷托
Toretto!
后会有期
I’ll see you soon.
不,后会无期了
No, you won’t.
谢了,伙计们
Thanks, guys.
另一边再见
I’ll see you on the other side.
你们争取到十秒钟
You guys just carved out a 10 second window.
好好把握
Make it count!
来吧宝贝
Come on, baby.
别耍大牌
Don’t be mean.
拜托
Come on.
“给罗莎和尼克,后会有期” ——多姆叔叔
“For Rosa and Nico. See you soon, – Uncle Dom”
“摩纳哥”
你确定吗
You sure about this?
你了解我的
You know I am.
不要这么做
You don’t need to do this.
别管我
Just leave me alone.
我不是硬要往坏处想
Bro, I’m not trying to be negative,
但赌场就是专门赢我们这种人的钱的
but casinos are the kinds of places designed to take money from guys like you and me.
等我赢了钱…
When I win here
我会替你买♥♥一辈子的抗抑郁药
I’m buying you a lifetime supply of antidepressants.
别把一千万全押在红色
You don’t put ten million on red!
闭嘴啦
Enough already.
你要押在黑色
You put it on black.
停止下注
No more bets.
“泰吉修车行”
这边请,亲爱的
Right this way, my dear.
你在这里等着,我马上回来
You stay right here, I’ll be right back.
这就是你的梦想?
So, this is your dream, huh?
对我来说就够了
It’s enough for me, man.
那就是你的梦想
I take it that’s your dream.
必须的,最近怎么样,兄弟
Absolutely. What up, boy?
一切顺利吧
What’s going on?
你也不错吧
You good?
很好,很好
Yes, yes.
你知道最棒的是什么吗
You know what’s crazy?
那款跑车全世界只有四辆
There’s only four of those cars in the whole world.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!