多米尼克·托雷托
JUDGE: Dominic Toretto.
你被判25年至无期徒刑
You are hereby sentenced to serve 25 years to life
并将被关进隆波克最高设防监狱
at the Lompoc Maximum Security Prison system
没有提前假释的机会
without the possibility of early parole.
速度与激♥情♥5
我们目前知道是…
Here’s what we know so far.
这里就是一场大胆策划…在光天白日下劫囚的事故现场
This is all the aftermath of a daring, daylight breakout.
警方表示囚车上共有26名重刑犯…
There were 26 high-risk inmates being transferred…
事发后所有囚犯都已寻回…
A daring midday breakout where everyone onboard has been accounted for,
除了多米尼克·托雷托
except for one, Dominic Toretto.
警方公布他们认为是…
Police have just released the identity
这场所幸无人伤亡的…
of the man they believe to have orchestrated the shocking escape
劫囚案的主谋…
that amazingly resulted in no fatalities this afternoon.
前联邦探员布莱恩·奥康纳
He is former federal agent, Brian O’Conner.
目前当局正积极的在缉捕三名逃犯
A fierce manhunt is underway for three fugitives tonight.
多个联邦及地方单位通力合作…
Multiple federal and local agencies have joined forces
追捕多米尼克·托雷托
in the search for Dominic Toretto
以及他的共犯…
and his accomplices
布莱恩·奥康纳和米娅·托雷托
Brian O’Conner and Mia Toretto.
虽然他们受到全面通缉…
But despite every eye in the country looking for them
但是他们的行踪依然成谜
where Toretto and O’Conner are now is anyone’s guess.
一定是这里,对吧?
It’s got to be it, right?
我们走吧
– Let’s get out of here.
– VINCE: Whoa, whoa, whoa!
别紧张,她是我的朋友
Easy, friends. She’s with me.
米娅
Mia.
文斯
Vince.
臭小子
Buster.
上来吧
Come on.
多姆还在这吗
Dom here yet?
不在
No.
你上次是几时和他联络
When was the last time you heard from him?
两星期前在厄瓜多尔
A couple of weeks ago. Up in Ecuador somewhere.
感觉如何
How does it feel?
什么意思
What’s that?
从警探变成通缉犯
To be on the other side of a wanted poster?
他会露面的
He’ll show up.
是啊
Yeah.
多姆的朋友?
Dom’s?
是的
Yeah.
该睡了,小乖乖
Time for bed little one.
可以让我来吗?
Can I bring him?
当然
Of course.
晚安
Good night.
不好意思
Excuse me, sorry.
为什么在里约落脚,文斯?
Why Rio, Vince?
你是说你在洛杉矶把我们害惨以后?
You mean after you screwed everything up in LA?
我在南美洲一边逃亡…
Ended up free-falling through South America, you know,
一边苟延残喘…
hitting every hellhole on the way down.
要不是遇到萝莎我还会一直下去
Wouldn’t have kept on going if not for Rosa.
他知道吗?
Does he know?
听好了…
So, listen.
我接下来有个工作…
There is a job coming up.
我希望多姆现在就在这里
I was hoping Dom was going to be here by now
但这一次很容易,没有他也行
but this one is clean enough we can do it without him.
赚头不少
It’s a good gig.
两辆名贵跑车,非常容易得手
Couple of high-end cars, easy targets.
我的一哥们正在组织这票活
Guy I know is putting together a team to swipe them.
但还需要几个帮手
Just need a few more willing bodies.
我不知道
I don’t know.
这里的窃车市场很大
Look, the way the car scene is down here
很快就能脱手,大赚一笔
we can unload them quick and get top dollar.
这是快钱
It’s easy money.
在我看来…
And from where I’m sitting,
你们俩都很需要钱
it looks like you both could use the payday.
你在看什么?
What are you reading?
旅游指南
Travel guide.
是吗
Yeah?
东京
Tokyo.
莫斯科
Moscow.
果亚
Goa.
你想知道这些地方有什么相同点吗
You want to know what all of these places have in common?
什么
Huh?
不需要引渡
No extradition.
行动吧
Here we go.
不好意思
Excuse me, buddy.
好了
Okay.
我们找到了
Hey, we’ve found them.
倒数第二节车厢
Yeah, second-to-the-last freighter.
这是什么
What… what is it?
缉毒局标签,这些车是被充公的
DEA tags. These cars have been seized.
看看是谁来了
Look who showed up.
天啊,你没事就好
God, I’m so happy you’re okay.
我不是叫你低调一点吗
I thought I told you to lay low.
弹尽粮绝,不得不出来干一票
Been running on fumes. Had to make a call.
嘿,废话少说,我们只有两分钟
Hey! Quit talking. We only got the two-minute window.
动手吧,文斯
Let’s go, Vince.
我要那辆GT40跑车
I’m taking the GT40.
女士优先
Ladies first.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
这辆车更适合我
This car suits me better.
回头见,宝贝
See you, baby.
别担心,反正要再碰头
It’s okay… we’re all going to the same place.
到时候再抢回来
We’ll get the car there.
计划有变,等我电♥话♥
Change of plans. Wait for my call.
开始吧!
Let’s go!
她要去哪里
Where is she going?
她要去哪里
– Where is she going?
– Hey!
嘿
Hey!
我们被抢了!无论发生什么,千万别停车
We’re being robbed! Whatever happens, don’t stop the train!
跟着那个妞
Go after the girl!
快点!
Hurry up!
门锁卡!快拿门锁卡!
Access card! Get the access card!
可恶
Shit.
桥!前面有座桥!
Bridge! There is a bridge!
行李车厢安全
Luggage car is clear.
一名抢匪倒在这里
One of them down
别动
Freeze!
惨了
Oh, shit!
不得不干一票,哈?
You had to make a call, huh?
干个毛阿,奥康纳
Shitty call, O’Conner.
干个毛
Shitty call.
你们两个今天惹了一点小麻烦
You two stirred up quite a bit of trouble today.
我死了三个手下
Three of my men dead.
三个缉毒局特工也跟着死了
Three DEA agents along with them.
当然了,这是做生意
Of course, this is business
有时难免失误
and sometimes things go astray.
我只在乎那辆跑车
All I care about is the car.
告诉我车在哪,我就让你们走
Tell me where it is, and I’ll let you go.
看这房♥子,你这黑道大哥当得真窝囊啊
This roofing plastic says you’re full of shit.
我不知道你们那里的人怎么做生意
I don’t know how you guys do business in your part of the world,
但是在里约…
but here in Rio,
我喜欢让别人知道是在和谁做对
I like it when all parties know what they’re up against.
真好笑
That’s funny.
彼此彼此
Because it goes both ways.
听着
You know,
听说你老妹很漂亮
I hear your sister is very beautiful.
不管她躲在哪里…
Wherever she hides
我都会找到她
I will find her.
美国逃犯在抢劫火车时…