No. It’s about the vehicle.
不 我…有关昨天我问你的汽车问题
I was wondering… Like I said…
我在想… 我已说过
…no vehicles are missing. -Okay. Are you sure?
…我们没有汽车被偷 -好吧 你真的确定?
Because, I mean, how do you know?
我意思是 你怎会知道呢?
The crime’s perpetrators were driving a car with dealer plates.
疑犯的汽车挂着汽车商的车牌
And they called here.
亦曾打电♥话♥来这里找人
It would be quite a coincidence if they weren’t, you know, connected.
不是巧合的话 他们一定是同谋
Yah, I see. So how do you?
好的 我明白了 所以 你如何…
Have you done any inventory recently?
你最近有清点过存货吗?
Car’s not from our lot, ma’am.
那车不属我这儿的 女士
How do you know that for sure?
你怎能那么肯定?
I would know. I’m the executive sales manager.
我当然知道啦 我是销♥售♥经理嘛
I understand, but… We run a pretty tight ship.
是的 但我认为…这儿的车不会存放太久的
Yeah, but how do they establish that, sir?
我明白 但他们是怎样清点的呢?
Are the cars counted daily or what kind of a routine?
是每天清点 还是定期清点的?
Ma’am, I answered your question.
女士 我已回答过你这问题了
I’m sorry, sir? Ma’am, I answered your question.
你说什么 先生? 女士 我已回答过你这问题了
I answered the darn… I’m cooperating here.
我已回答过他妈… 我已经很合作了 我想…
And there’s no, uh…
我想没有…
Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me.
先生 你不应对我生气
I’m just doing my job here.
我只是在执行我的职务
I’m not…
我没有…
I’m not arguing here. I’m cooperating.
我没打算和你争辩 我已很合作了
We’re doing all we can.
我们能做到的
Sir, could I talk to Mr. Gustafson?
我可以和古斯塔夫森先生谈谈吗?
Mr. Lundegaard.
朗迪加德先生
Well, heck! If you want to play games here…
好的 若你想在这儿耍花样的话
I’m working with you on this thing!
那我就来奉陪好了
Okay!
好的!
I’ll do a damn lot count! Right now?
我去清点汽车的数目! 现在?
Yeah, right now. You’re darn tootin’.
是的 立即去 是你要求的!
It’s so damned important to you!
若对你是那么重要的话
I’m sorry, sir. Ah, what the Christ!
我真的很抱歉 先生 真的岂有此理!
Oh, for Pete’s sake.
噢 天啊.
For Pete’s sake, he’s fleeing the interview!
我的天啊 他溜了 他溜了…
How do I get an outside line here?
外线要怎么用?
Yah, Detective Sibert, please.
请找赛伯特探员听电♥话♥
I told you it was over, very clearly.
我清楚的告诉过你已经结束了
You made yourself perfectly clear.
我说得很清楚
But something’s come up.
但还有事未了
What?
是什么?
Something kind of small, but it might be a big problem.
一些小事 但也可能会演变成大事
I’m pregnant.
我怀孕了
Huh?
啊?
I’m pregnant.
我怀孕了
I’ve had a test, I’ve got the certificates…
我去检查过了 有证明…
…and there’s no doubt I’m gonna have your baby.
…毫无疑问 我怀上了你的孩子
You should see the other guy.
你应该看到对方的
What the fuck happened to her?
她发生什么事了?
She started shrieking, you know. Jesus.
她开始大叫大嚷嘛 天啊
Well, I got the money.
我拿到钱了
All of it. All 80 grand.
全部八万块
That’s 40 for you, 40 for me.
这是你的四万 四万是我的
That’s it, then.
就这样了
You could have my truck. I’m taking the Ciera.
货车留给你 我要那辆西拉
We split that.
那车也要平分
How the fuck do you split a car, you dummy? With a fucking chain saw?
车要怎么分啊 笨蛋? 用电锯吗?
One of us pays the other for half.
要的人付半辆车的钱
Hold on. No fucking way! Did you fucking notice this?
等等 门都没有! 你注意到了吗?
I got fucking shot! I got fucking shot in the face!
我中枪了! 我脸上中枪了!
I went and got the money! I got shot picking it up!
钱是我去取的 去取钱时中枪的!
I’ve been up for 36 fucking hours!
我已三十六小时未睡觉
I’m taking that fucking car! That fucker’s mine!
我要那辆车! 那车是我的 你这王八蛋!
You fucking asshole! I’ve been listening to your shit all week!
整个礼拜我都听你的鬼话!
Are we square?
同意吗?
Are we square?
同意吗?
Yeah, you fucking mute.
对了 你是个哑巴
And if you see Shep Proudfoot,
若你见到你的朋友谢泼·巴福
tell him I’m gonna nail his ass!
告诉他 我不会放过他的!
His wife. He says she was kidnapped last Wednesday.
这人说 他太太是上周三被绑♥架♥的
The day of our homicides. Yah.
是发生凶杀案的那天? 是的
And this guy was who?
这个人是谁?
Lundegaard’s father-in-law’s accountant.
朗迪加德岳父的会计师
Gustafson’s accountant? Yah.
古斯塔夫森的会计师? 是啊
We still haven’t found Gustafson? Still looking.
但我们还未能找到古斯塔夫森吗? 还在找
Sorry, didn’t copy, Lou.
对不起 路尔 我听不清楚
Still missing. We’re looking. Copy.
仍然失踪 我们正在找 收到
And Lundegaard too? Yah.
也在找朗迪加德吗? 是的
Where are ya, Margie? I’m almost back.
玛姬 你在那里? 我快回来了
I’m taking a drive around Moose Lake.
我在麋鹿湖绕一圈
Oh, Jerry’s loudmouth.
哦 是杰瑞那个大嘴巴说的吧?
Yah. So the whole state has it, Gustafson and Lundegaard?
是的 全州都在找古斯塔夫森和朗迪加德?
Yah, it’s over the wire. It’s everywhere. They’ll find them.
是的 已全境通报了 一定能找到他们的
We got a lead on… There’s the car!
我们有些线索… 我见到那辆车了!
Whose car? My car! My car! Tan Ciera!
谁的车啊? 我要找的车 那辆西拉!
Okay, careful, Margie. I’ll send a couple cars.
好的 小心点 玛姬 我立即派车过去
Police!
警♥察♥!
Hey, hands up!
手举起来! 我是警♥察♥!
Police!
我是警♥察♥
Police!
警♥察♥
So that was Mrs. Lundegaard on the floor in there?
躺在地上的应该是朗迪加德太太吧?
And I guess that was your accomplice in the wood chipper.
碎木机中的人 我想就是你拍挡吧?
And those three people in Brainerd.
在布瑞内德杀了三个人
And for what?
为了什么?
For a little bit of money.
为了什么?
There’s more to life than a little money, you know.
人生不只值那小数目的 你知道?
Don’t you know that?
你不知道吗?
And here you are…
你现在落得这下场
…and it’s a beautiful day.
在这美好的一天
Well…
嗯…
I just don’t understand it.
我真不明白
Mr. Anderson?
安德森先生?
Who?
是谁啊?
Mr. Anderson, is this your burgundy ’98 out here?
安德森先生? 外面的98年勃根地车是你的吗?
Just a second.
请等等
Could you open the door, please? Yah, yah, just a second.
请开门好吗? 好的 请等等
Just a second.
请等等
They announced it!
他们宣布结果了!
They announced it?
宣布结果了?
Yah.
是的
So?
怎样?
Three-cent stamp.
三分钱的邮票
Your mallard?
你的绿头野鸭画?
Yah.
是的
Oh, that’s terrific.
这太好了
It’s just the three-cent.
只是三分钱
It’s terrific.
那很不错啊
Hautmans’ blue-winged teal got the 29-cent.
但哈文的蓝小野鸭被29分邮票采用
People don’t much use the three-cent.
现在的人很少用三分钱邮票了
Oh, for Pete’s sake, of course they do.
不 当然有人用的
Whenever they raise the postage, people need the little stamps.
当人们要凑邮费时 就会用的到
Yah?
是吗?
When they’re stuck with a bunch of the old ones.
当旧邮票积存太多时
Yah.
是的
I guess.
我想是的
It’s terrific. I’m so proud of you, Norm.
这真的很棒 你真令我骄傲 诺曼
Heck, Norm, you know, we’re doing pretty good.
管他的 诺曼 我们做的很棒
I love you, Margie.
我爱你 玛姬
I love you, Norm.
诺曼 我也爱你
Two more months.
再两个月
Two more months.
再两个月