I don’t think so. It’s nice.
我想没有 这地方很不错
Depends on the artist.
是的 要看歌♥手是谁了
Josy Feliciano, you got no complaints.
荷西·费力西诺 不会有抱怨的
Waiter!
侍应生
Is he deaf?
他聋了吗?
So how long have you worked for the escort service?
你从事伴♥游♥服务有多久了?
I don’t know. A few months.
记不清楚 几个月吧
Find that work interesting?
对这行业有兴趣吗?
What are ya talking about?
你倒底在说什么?
All right. Come on.
好的 来吧
I’m hearing bells.
我听到钟声响起来了
All right. Well, where are you?
来吧! 好的! 你到那儿去了?
Shep, what are you doing? I’m banging that girl!
谢泼 你在干吗? 我正在搞她!
Fucking asshole! Get the fuck out of here!
王八蛋! 给我滚!
Put me back in Stillwater, you little fucking shithead!
想把我送回监狱啊 混♥蛋♥!
Get the fuck out of here!
快给我离开这儿!
Yo! Cut that shit out, man! I’m trying to get some sleep here!
啊 住手啊! 我要睡觉啊
Come on, brother. Fuck you!
拜托 去你的!
Fuck you!
去你的!
Animals! Animals!
禽兽! 禽兽啊!
Stay away from me, man!
离我远点
Smoke a fucking peace pipe!
抽根烟吧 等一下
Don’t you dare fucking hit me!
别乱来啊!
Fucking little weasel! Fuck you!
去你的! 去死吧!
You fucking motherfucking son of a bitch!
你这王八蛋!
Fucking cock! Jesus Christ! Fucking shit-bag motherfucker!
王八蛋! 岂有此理! 你这乌龟王八蛋!
Yah? I’m through fucking around, Jerry.
喂? 杰瑞 我受够了
You got the money? Yah, I got the money, but…
啊 钱已准备好了 但…
Don’t fuck me, Jerry!
别再但了 杰瑞
Go to the Radisson parking ramp, top level, in 30 minutes…
30分钟后把送钱到洛迪逊停车场 顶楼…
…and we’ll wrap this up. -Ok, but…
我们把事做个了结 好的 但…
Be there in 30 minutes, or I shoot you…
三十分钟后不见人 我就杀了你
…your wife and all your children in the back of the head!
…杀了你老婆和你儿子 我会对他们的后脑开枪的
Got it?
明白吗?
Okay, you stay away from Scotty. Got it?
千万不要碰史考特 明白吗?
Okay, real good, then.
好吧 好极了
Dad.
爸爸
It’s okay, Scotty. Where are you going?
没事的 史考特 你要到那儿去?
I’ll be back in a minute. If Stan calls…
我很快就会回来 若史丹有电♥话♥来的话
…you just tell him I went to Ember’s.
告诉他我到安柏斯去了
Okay. Here’s your damn money.
好吧 你要的钱在此
Where’s my daughter?
我女儿在哪儿?
You goddamn punk!
你这他妈的 混球!
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁?
I got your damn money. Now where’s my daughter?
钱带来了 我女儿呢?
I’m through fucking around. Drop that fucking briefcase!
我受够了 将箱子放下来!
Where’s my daughter?
我女儿呢?
Fuck you, man! Where’s Jerry? I gave simple fucking instructions!
去你的! 杰瑞呢? 那么简单的事也不能照办
Where’s my damn daughter?
我女儿呢?
No Jean, no money! Drop that fucking money!
见不到简 休想取到钱! 把钱放到地上!
No Jean, no money!
见不到简 休想取到钱
Is this a fucking joke, here?
你以为这是他妈的开玩笑吗?
Happy now, asshole? What’s with you people?
这样你高兴了吧 混♥蛋♥?
You fucking imbeciles!
你们这些人怎么了? 他妈的白♥痴♥
You fucking shot me!
你♥他♥妈♥的开枪打我!
May I have your ticket, please?
可以把停车证给我吗?
Open the fucking gate!
把他妈的栅栏打开!
Oh, jeez.
天啊
Dad? Yeah?
爸爸? 是啊?
Stan Grossman called. Okay.
史丹·古士曼打过电♥话♥来 好的
Twice. Okay.
打过两次 好的
Is everything okay? Yeah.
一切还好吗? 还好
Are you calling Stan?
你不打电♥话♥给史丹吗?
Well, I’m…
我…
I’m going to bed now.
我想上♥床♥睡觉了
How are you doing? Mr. Mohra?
你好吗? 莫拉先生?
Yah. Officer Olson.
是的 我是欧森警官
Yah, right-o.
对了
So I’m tending bar last Tuesday,
嗯 上周二我在照料酒吧时
and this little guy’s drinking…
有个矮个子一面喝酒…
…and he says, “Where’s the action?
…一面说 “在哪儿有得干? ”
I’m going crazy at the lake.”
“我待在湖那边快疯了”
I say, “What kind of action?” He says,
我问他要干什么? 他说
“Women. What do I look like?”
“女人啊 我看起来像什么? ”
And I said, “I don’t arrange that kind of thing.”
我说”我看起来像什么? 我不安排那种事的”
And he says, “But I’m going crazy.”
他说”但我待在湖那边快疯了”
And I said, “This ain’t the place.”.
我跟他说”是呀 但你找错地方了”
He says, “I get it. You think I’m a jerk for asking.”
他说”我懂了 你把我当做笨蛋了? ”
Only he don’t use the word “jerk.” So he calls me a jerk…
只是他没用”笨蛋”这个字 他还叫我是笨蛋
…and says the last guy who thought he was a jerk is dead now.
…还说上次叫他笨蛋人已死了
So I don’t say anything
所以我什么话都没说
He says, “What do you think?”
他说”你觉得怎么样? ”
I said, “That don’t sound too good for him, then.”
我说”对他来说 听起来不像个好主意”
You got that right.
你倒说得对
He says, “Yeah, that guy’s dead, not from old age.”
他说”那人死时 年记并不太老”
Then he says, “Jeez, I’m going crazy out at the lake.”
他说”天啊 我待在湖那边快疯了”
White Bear Lake?
是白熊湖吗?
The bar’s closer to Moose Lake, so I made that assumption.
不 酒吧离麋鹿湖较近 我想他指的是麋鹿湖
Sure. Anyway, he’s drinking at the bar…
是的 总而言之 因他在酒吧里喝酒
…so I don’t think much of it.
…所以我觉得没什么
But then Mrs. Mohra heard about the homicides…
但莫拉太太听到关于这里的 凶杀案新闻时
…and thought I should call it in, so I called it in.
…她认为我应该报♥警♥ 所以 我打电♥话♥报♥警♥
End of story.
就是这样
What did this guy look like?
这家伙长得是什么样子?
He’s a little guy, kind of funny-Iooking.
个子矮小 样子古怪的那种
In what way? Oh, just in a general kind of way.
怎样古怪? 就是 一般看来很古怪的那种
Okay.
好的
Thanks, Mr. Mohra. You’re right, it’s probably nothing.
莫拉先生 谢谢你 你说得对 可能没什么的
But thanks for calling her in. Sure.
但谢谢你打电♥话♥来 好极了
Looks like she’s gonna turn cold tomorrow.
来明天会更冷
Oh, yeah. We got a front coming in.
是的 有冷锋会来
Yeah, you got that right.
是的 你说对了
Jesus Christ.
真♥他♥妈♥的!
Valerie, I’m leaving this morning…
维娜莉 我今早要回布瑞内德去了
…back up to Brainerd. -I’m sorry I won’t see you.
…没能和你见面 真可惜
You think he’s all right? I saw him last night.
你觉得他还好吗? 我昨晚和他见过面
What did he say? It’s nothing specific he said.
他说了些什么? 没什么特别的
It just seemed like it hit him really hard, his wife dying.
只是看来 他太太的过逝 对他打击很大
His wife? Linda.
他太太? 琳达
Who? Linda Cooksey.
谁? 琳达·库克思
No, they weren’t… He was bothering her for a year.
不… 没这回事… 他已骚扰琳达一年多了
Pestering her, wouldn’t leave her alone.
真的很烦人 不肯放了她
He didn’t?
那他没有…
They never? No.
他们从来没有…是的
They never married. Mike’s had psychiatric problems.
他们从未结过婚! 麦克精神有问题
Oh, my.
噢 我的天啊
He’s been struggling. He’s living with his parents now.
是的 他仍在接受治疗 他现在跟父母一起住
Oh, jeez.
噢 我的天啊
Linda’s fine. You should call her.
琳达没事 你应该给她打个电♥话♥
Jeez, well…
天啊… 好的
Jeez.
天啊…
That’s a surprise.
真的令人感到意外
Hello!
哈啰!
Mr. Lundegaard, sorry to bother you. Can I come in?
朗迪加德先生 对不起再次打扰 我可以进来吗?
Yeah, no.
可以…不
I’m kind of busy here.
我现在有点忙
I’ll keep it real short, then.
我了解的 我会长话短说
I’m on my way out of town, but I was wondering…
我正打算离开 但我在想…
Mind if I sit? I’m carrying a bit of a load.
介意我坐下来吗? 我的负荷好重