It’s a real shame. Yah.
真是太可惜了 是的
Did you monkey with his car, there? No way.
你没乱动这辆车吧? 怎会呢?
Somebody shut his lights.
车灯是有人帮他关的
I guess the little guy waited for his buddy.
可能是小个子 在此等他朋友回来
It would’ve been cold out here.
在外面等会冷死人的
Heck, yah. You think is Dave open yet?
你认为戴夫还开着吗?
Dave?
戴夫?
You don’t think he’s mixed up in?
你不是认为和他有关吧
Oh, no, no. I just want to get Norm some night crawlers.
不 我只是想帮诺曼买♥♥些蚯蚓
Did you look in his citation book?
有看过他的传票本吗?
Yah, last vehicle he wrote in was a tan Ciera
有 最后记录是辆棕黄色的西拉汽车
at 2:18 a.m.
时间是凌晨2:18
Under plate number, he put DLR.
车牌是DLR
I figure they stopped him or shot him before he filled out the tag number.
我想他是想抄行车证时被杀的
So I got the state looking for a Ciera with a tag starting DLR.
我已通知州警 清查车牌DLR的西拉车
They don’t got no match yet.
但目前还未找到任何资料
I’m not sure that I agree with you 100% on your police work there, Lou.
我不完全同意你的调查方式 路尔
Yah? Yah.
是吗? 是的
I think that vehicle there probably had dealer plates.
我想那辆车可能有经销商的车牌
DLR?
DLR(车牌)?
Jeez.
老天
Say, Lou…
路尔
…hear the one about the guy who couldn’t afford personalized plates…
你可曾听过个故事 有人 因为没钱登记个性化车牌
…so he went and changed his name to J3L 2404?
…而把自己名字改为J3L 2404
Yah, that’s a good one.
对 这主意不错
Look, all I know is, you got a problem, you call a professional.
听着 我知道的是 有困难 就应该寻求专业协助
No. They said, “No cops.” They were darn clear on that, Wade.
不 他们说不准报♥警♥ 他们说的很清楚 韦德
They said, “Call your cops, and we’ll shoo…”
他们说 若报♥警♥就会撕票…
Of course they’ll say that. Protection?
当然他们一定会这样说的 我的保障在哪里?
They’ve got Jean.
他们抓了简
I give them a million dollars, where’s my guarantee they’ll let her go?
但是就算我付一百万给他们 谁能保证他们一定会放人?
Well, they…A million dollars is a lot of damn money.
嗯 他们… 一百万不是个小数目
They got my daughter. Think this through, Wade.
他们捉了我的女儿 好好想一想 韦德
You give them what they want, why won’t they let her go?
他们收到钱 没理由不放人的
You got to listen to me on this one, Wade.
这次你一定要听我的 韦德
Heck, you don’t know. You’re just whistling Dixie here.
你知道个屁 你只是在吹口哨壮胆
I’m saying, the cops, they can advise us on this.
警♥察♥能提供建议的
I’m saying, call a professional. No. No cops.
我还是认为应该寻求专业协助 不 不能报♥警♥
That’s final.
就这样决定了
This is my deal here, Wade. Jean is my wife, here.
韦德 这是我的事 简是我太太
I gotta tell you, Wade, I’m leaning to Jerry’s viewpoint here.
我必须告诉你 韦德 我倾向同意杰瑞的看法
We gotta protect Jean.
我们要顾及简的安全
We’re not holding any cards.
我们手上没有筹码 韦德
They got them all, so they call the shots.
王牌在他们手上 他们有主控权
I’m telling you.
我告诉你
Well, why don’t we?
嗯 为什么不?
I’m thinking we should offer them half a million.
史丹 我在想 该协商给他们50万
Now, come on, here! No way, Wade. No way.
拜托 韦德 那是不可能的
We’re not horsetrading here, Wade. Yah.
这不是在做买♥♥卖♥♥ 韦德
We gotta bite the bullet on this. Yah.
只能接受他们的条件 是的
So, what’s the next step here, Jerry?
下一步要怎样做 杰瑞?
They’ll call with instructions for a drop. I’m to have the money tomorrow.
他们会来电通知我交款方式 明天就要把钱准备好
Damn it!
他妈的!
How was everything today? Yah, real good, now.
今天还好吗? 很好
How you doing?
你呢?
Okay, now, we’ll get the money. Don’t worry about it, Jerry.
好的 我们会把钱准备好 不用担心 杰瑞
Do you want anyone at home with you till they call?
要人陪你在家等电♥话♥吗?
No, they don’t want…
不 他们不想…
They’re supposed to deal with me. They’re real clear.
他们说只跟我一个人交易 他们说的很清楚
They said no one listening in. They’ll be watching, you know?
你知道 他们说不能监 他们会监视我 你知道
Maybe it’s all bull, but like you said, they’re calling the shots.
也许是在吹牛 但如你所说 史丹 他们有主控权
Okay.
好的
Now, is Scotty gonna be all right?
那史考特没事吧?
Yah, jeez. Scotty. Yah.
对 老天 还有史考特
I’ll go talk to him.
对 我会和他谈谈
How you doing there, Scotty?
史考特 你还好吗?
Dad, what are they doing?
爸爸 他们在干什么?
What are they doing with Mom?
你想他们会对妈妈怎样?
It’s okay, Scotty. They’re not gonna hurt her any.
没事的 史考特 他们不会伤害她的
These men, they just want money.
这些人 他们只想要钱罢了
Well, what if something goes wrong, Dad?
但若有意外怎办 爸爸?
No, nothing’s going wrong here.
不…不会有意外的
Granddad and I, we’re making sure this gets handled right.
外公和我会妥善处理的
I really think we should call the cops.
我真的觉得应该要报♥警♥
No, no. No one can know about this thing.
不…不能让任何人知道
We gotta play ball with these guys.
我们要依照他们的游戏规则
Ask Stan, he’ll tell you the same.
史丹·古士曼也会和你说一样的话的
Yeah, but, Dad… We’ll get Mom back for you…
是的 但爸爸…我们要妈妈回来
…but we gotta play ball.
…就要照他们的游戏规则
That’s the deal here.
这就是条件
So if Lorraine calls, or Sylvia, you just say…
若罗琳或西尔维亚来电的话 你就说…
…Mom’s down in Florida with Pearl and Marty.
…妈妈和珍珠与玛蒂 到佛罗里达去了
That’s the best we can do here.
那是我们唯一能做的事
No!
不!
Oh, god
天啊
Lunchtime. These are for you, Marge.
吃午餐了 这是给你的 玛姬
Janie, two of those SkinSoSofts. Sure thing.
珍妮 再给我多来两份 好的
Hi, hon. I brought you some lunch, Margie.
啊 甜心 我给你带了午餐来 玛姬
What are those, night crawlers? Yah.
这是什么? 是蚯蚓吗? 是的
Thanks, hon. You bet. Thanks for lunch.
谢谢你 甜心 别客气 谢谢你的午餐
Oh, yah. Looks pretty good. What have we got here?
哇 看来很棒 这是什么?
Arby’s? How’s the painting going?
艾比的汉堡? 你的画进行的如何了?
Pretty good.
快好了
Found out the Hautmans are entering a painting.
哈文今年有画参赛
Hon, you’re better than them. They’re real good.
甜心 你的画比他们的好得多 -他们的画很不错
They’re good, but you’re better.
是的 但你的画比他们的好
You think so?
你这样认为吗?
You got Arby’s all over me.
酱油黏到我脸上了
Norm, how’s the painting going? Not too bad, you know.
嗨 诺曼 你的画进行的如何了? 还可以
How we doing on that vehicle?
那车的资料查到了吗?
No motels registered any tan Ciera last night…
昨晚没有旅馆见过西拉汽车
…but the night before, two men checked into the Blue Ox…
…但前晚有两男子入住蓝牛旅馆…
…registering a Ciera and leaving the tag space blank.
…用西拉汽车登记 但没填上行车证号♥码
Jeez, that’s a good lead. Yah.
这是个好线索 对
Blue Ox, that truckers’ joint out there on l-35?
蓝牛旅馆? I35公路上 货车驾驶住的那间?
Yah. Owner was on the desk then. Said these two had company.
是的 老板亲自看店的 说他们有美女相伴
Oh, yah? Yah.
是吗? 是啊
Yeah, we both did. She went to college too.
我们都是 她那时也是大学生
I went to Normandale for about a year and a half.
我在诺曼度大学约一年半
Yah, that’s where we met. I dropped out.
我们是在那儿认识的 但我中途退学
Yah, she dropped. Yah.
是的 她中途退学了
Where are you girls from?
那你们是从那儿来的?
Chaska. Le Sueur.
卓斯加 里士拿
But I went to high school in White Bear Lake. Go Bears.
但我在白熊湖读的中学 加油 熊人
Okay, I want you to tell me what these fellas look like.
好吧 我要你们描述一下 这两个人的长相
The little guy looks funny.
那矮的相貌很古怪
In what way? I don’t know, just funnyIooking.
怎样的古怪? 不知怎样形容 总之就是古怪
Can you be any more specific?
能更明确一点吗?
I couldn’t really say. He wasn’t circumcised.
我说不上来 但他没有割包皮
Was he funnyIooking apart from that? Yah.
除了那样 还有其它古怪的吗? 有的
So you were having sex with the little fella, then?
所以 你和那矮仔上过床? 对
Anything else you can say about him? No.
你还有些什么可告诉我的呢? 没有了
Like I say, he was funny-Iooking. More than most people.
如我所说 他很古怪 比一般古怪的人更古怪
The other fella?
那另外的那个人呢?
He was a little older. He looked like the Marlboro Man.
他年纪较大 像万宝路的主角 是吗?
Oh, yah? Yah.
我这样觉得
But maybe I’m saying that because he smoked a lot of Marlboros.
可能是因为 他抽了好多万宝路香烟
Like a subconscious type of thing.
有点像潜意识的动作
Oh, yah. That can happen.
噢对 那是有可能的
They said they were going to the Twin Cities.
嘿 他们有说要到双子城去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!