Few things fall from the sky.
时间宝贵
Time is precious.
你变回来了
You made it back!
我知道
I knew it!
真棒
That’s great!
等等
Wait.
再过点
More, more, more, more!
现在来吧
Now up! And swing it!
There’s nothing better than this.
不能再好了
There’s nothing greater!
就象以前那么棒
It’s like the old days! Great!
他很棒
He’s good.
他带上去了
He’s getting the hang of it.
别管他了
Just leave him alone.
我骗过他
I cut him some slack…
但已过了很久了
but it’s only a question of time before I nail his ass.
别管他
Leave him alone.
求你了
Please.
要服务
To serve. To finally serve!
服务是人类才是出路,拉菲娜
Serving is the best path, Raphaela.
我要从头开始
I’m starting from scratch.
服务员
Waiter…
你总有一天会出头
you’ll make captain some day.
水太热了
– The water is too warm. – Oh, sorry.
帮我抓背,好吗?
Charlie, scratch my back, will you?
够了
That’s enough.
这一定开玩笑,佩兹克!
This must be a joke, Patzke!
他看过太多坏电影了
He has seen too many bad movies.
别讲话
No discussions. I said the other foot.
我要另一只脚
对不起
Excuse me.
怎么了?
What’s up?
你是笨,佩兹克
You gotta be nuts, Patzke!
你来自底特律,巴克先生
You’re from Detroit, Mr. Baker. Don’t they do this there?
他们也会这样做吗?
Man, wake up! This is Berlin.
醒醒吧
这是柏林
我们欢迎新观点
We always welcome new ideas.
特别是美国的
Especially American ones.
还有那桶水泥
And that cement…
在三分钟后
within three minutes…
就会变硬
will be bone-dry and rock-hard.
会很重
And good and heavy.
你要把一切全给我
By then you’ll have signed over your entire inventory to me.
包括你的顾客列表
Including your client lists and everything else.
别动
Don’t move!
不行,你得不到
No way! You’ll never get them.
你以为我是傻瓜
You think I’m dumb.
但现在时机在我手中
But now time’s on my side.
不是开玩笑的
It’s no longer a joke.
他疯了
He’s crazy.
你认真的吗?佩兹克?
Are you really serious, Patzke?
你们会入狱20年
You’ll get 20 years for this!
住口!
Shut up!
查理
Charlie?
查理
你对我的查理干了什么?
You see what you’ve done to my Charlie?
怎么了?笨蛋!
What’s going on? Hands off, moron!
该死!
Shit!
别指着我!
Don’t point it at me! Him!
好样的,先生们!
Attaboy. Gentlemen?
It’s collecting time.
是该收场了
去把你老板救起来
And now pull your boss from the water before he gets wet.
你来开
You drive.
今天又有合约吗?
We have another deal today?
大合约
A big deal.
今天为友谊干杯
Today we drink to friendship.
来吧
Here. Join me.
友谊是最大的失意
Friendship is the biggest deal.
对吗?是最大的
Right? The biggest of them all.
干杯
Cheers.
真疯狂
It’s crazy…
我在想你今天对我♥干♥的事
but I’m just beginning to grasp what you did for me today.
这是我乐间干的
It was a pleasure.
我可以走了吗?
Can I go?
不
No.
卡尔
Karl…
我要…
I want–
我要谢谢你
I want to thank you.
我要回报你
I want to do something for you in return.
告诉我你想干什么
Tell me what you’d like.
我的朋友要过得好,知道吗?
My friends should live well. You hear?
我想与你合作
I want to participate. A percentage.
你会的
You’ll get one!
我父亲总是说
My father always said:
别相信别人
“Trust no man.
如果你找到可信的人,就把他买♥♥下来
But if you find one you can trust, buy him immediately.”
你知道
You know…
我决定了
I just made up my mind.
我会把两个百分点的生意给你
I’ll give you two percent of my business. All right?
怎么样,伙计
Shake, partner!
少于五点免谈
I won’t consider less than five.
三点
Three.
6点
Six.
你真聪明,卡尔
You’re really great, Karl!
Let’s have another one.
好,五点可以了
Okay, five percent is fine.
真的是五点生意
Five percent of my honest business…
绝对没有骗你
for a hundred percent of your honest face.
成交
That’s a deal.
我不能抱怨
I really can’t complain.
他们在这里收租很便宜
The rent they charge down here is dirt cheap.
我把仓库放在这
I could even have had all the hangars…
where they used to assemble the Messerschmitts.
他们过去在这里装梅塞希密特战斗机
你知道,卡尔
You know, Karl…
你是我的伙伴
you’re my partner.
你要知这里放了什么
You’ve got to see where all the stuff is stored.
这里?
– Down here? – Why not?
不是吗?
I find it pretty depressing.
我感到很压抑
你要记住,查理
One thing you’ve got to remember, Charlie.
如果你买♥♥卖♥♥垃圾,在哪都可以
If you deal in trash, you don’t need a fancy address.
在东部,他们只要色情电影
In the East, all they want is porn films.
小心,卡尔
Be careful, Karl.
色情与暴♥力♥,奇怪吗?
Porn and violence. Isn’t that weird?
最好两者都有
Preferably, both at once.
他们不喜欢新人
They’re sick of the so-called ” New Man.”
他们资♥金♥短♥缺♥
And since they’re all short of funds…
他们也尽力付款
they pay with what they have plenty of.
那是什么?
What’s that?
耐心一点
Be patient.
这是合资企业
It’s a joint venture.
住口,卡达菲,坐下!
Shut up, Khadafy, and sit down.
坐下!
Sit!
别怕
Don’t be afraid.
它是个好东西
He’s a sweetie pie.
你好,我的美人
Hello, my beauty.
你会习惯的
You’ll get used to him.
还有它,对吗?格林比
To him, too. Right, Grumpy?
对,巴克先生
Right, Mr. Becker. People get used to anything.
人总会习惯的
这是查理英格尔,我的新伙伴
This is Charlie Engel, my new partner.
我会继续做电影生意
I’ll continue doing movie deals, and he’ll handle the rest.
他负责其他事务
是什么?托尼?
What rest, Tony?