你愿意的话,写在背后
If you want, spell it backwards.
What’s your name?
你叫什么?
乌鸦
Raven.
你已经好点了
You must feel better already.
还象个鸟样?
Spelled like the bird?
是的,乌鸦
Yes, Raven.
是女生吗?
– First name? – Ralph.
拉尔夫
你讲什么?
What did you say?
没什么,写吧
Nothing. Keep writing.
强盗和马贼的受害者
Refugee… victim of robbers and horse thieves…
新手,敏感,一无所有
beginner… sensitive… destitute…
专家和外行人集于一身
specialist and layman all in one, you might say.
慢慢讲,乌鸦先生
One thing at a time, Mr. Raven.
你住哪?
Where do you live?
你在哪睡?
Where do you sleep?
附近
Around.
附近吗?
Around? Here and there?
脆饼店
The pizzeria, “Casa dell’Angelo.”
“卡萨得安吉罗”
我以为你睡在炉里
You sleep in the oven, I suppose?
你不信我?
– You don’t believe me? – No!
不!
他们不能在这养乌鸦
They couldn’t keep the real raven in here.
否则会飞走的
He’d fly right out. But me?
而我呢?
卡西尔!
Cassiel.
达米尔!
Damiel!
明天你就可以爽了
– Tomorrow you’ll have cramps. – What’s that?
什么?
你会知道的
You’ll find out.
到过那里吗?
– Ever looked in there? – No.
没有
My neighbor, a great woman. She opens at noon.
我的邻居,一个好好女人
她在下午开门
那是我家
That’s my joint. You know it.
比我想的要小
Smaller than I thought.
初来者会受点苦
Beginnings are always hard.
我想先来个咖啡
First, I think, a small espresso…
加三四五块糖
with three, four, five sugar cubes.
然后用白兰地暧肚子
Then a brandy to warm the belly.
然后用热奶咖啡暧身
Then a cappuccino with warm, frothy milk.
然后是五香火腿
– Then prosciutto. – Prosciutto.
五香火腿
– Parmigiano. – Cheese.
火腿
橄榄油
– Olives. – Olives.
洗个澡,换暧身衣服
A shower and warm clothes.
好
– Yes. – I’ll make you a pizza.
我为你做个比萨饼
早上好,先生们
Good morning, gentlemen.
他也耳鸣吗?
He’s the ringing in your ear?
对
Yes.
小姐,从现在起,叫我卡尔叔叔
Miss, from now on you can call me Uncle Karl.
达米尔讲了你的许多东西
Damiel told us lots about you…
但我们其实什么也不知
but we really don’t know anything.
他要与我们呆一起吗?
Did he stop traveling to stay with us?
他会告诉你
He’ll tell you.
讲讲你的旅程吧,卡尔叔叔
Tell about your travels, Uncle Karl.
好
All right.
我来自…
Recently I came from…
很远的北方
the far north…
来自挪威
from Norway…
你从我衣服可猜到
which you could guess from my clothes.
我计划去抓驯鹿和角鹿
I had planned to catch reindeer and elk.
我过你他是个好人
I told you he was a good-for-nothing.
我后来被其中一只动物咬了
Actually, I was bitten by one of those animals.
我带着伤口问,谁能救我
There I was with my bite, wondering…
who could heal me? Then I knew.
拉普兰人,当然了!
A Lap lander, of course!
然后我朝拉普兰走去
So, I slogged on toward Lapland…
穿过风雪,与恶狼搏斗
through blizzards, fighting off wolves…
在等待北方有灯亮起
squinting all the while because of the northern lights!
你明白他的故事吗?
You understand his story?
完全明白
I understand completely. It’s interesting, Uncle Karl.
真有趣,卡尔叔叔
我爸爸也告诉我一个神秘的故事
My papa also told me…
他说他从天上掉下来
a mysterious story.
He said he fell from the sky.
多里亚,让他一个人呆着
Doria, leave him alone now.
卡尔很久没吃过东西了
Karl hasn’t eaten in a long time.
我会讲我的故事
I’ll be staying for a while. I’ll tell you many stories.
太多了!
So much!
叔叔饿了!
Uncle is hungry.
好
Okay.
橄榄
Olive.
小心,会憋住的
Watch out, it’s stuffed.
我会有用的
Finally! I can be useful.
让我扔掉这个
Let’s get rid of this thing.
我会把它放在不会害人的地方,拉菲娜
I’ll put it where it can’t do any harm, Raphaela.
我第一个任务
My first good deed, the first of many.
头发红红的
Hair color: reddish.
谁这样想过?
Who’d have thought it?
6马克
Six marks.
生活费用太高了,拉菲娜
The cost of living is so high, Raphaela.
身份是什么?
Identity.
他们经常讲
What is that, actually? They mention it a lot.
我们很快知道
We’ll know soon.
看那只小鸟
” Look at the birdie.”
没有身份,你谁也不是,拉菲娜
Without identity, you’re nobody here, Raphaela.
姓名,出生年月
Last name, first name, date of birth…
我需要
I’ll need all that now.
没有照片,你谁也不是
Without a picture of yourself, you’re nobody.
只有照片才能让你像个人
Only with a proper picture do you become somebody.
好名字等于胜利了一半
The right name is half the battle. Short and snappy is best.
又短又时髦最好
名字就是名字,卡尔英格尔
A name is just a name. Karl Engel.
就是我
That’s me.
我要包起来吗?
– Should I wrap them? – No, they’re fine.
不,可以了
那是我
That’s me. Ouch!
不
No.
那不是我
That’s not me.
卡尔英格尔吗?
Karl Engel, huh?
蓝眼睛
Blue eyes– how original!
别讲话,听就行了
Original? Don’t talk! Just listen!
我要一本护照
I need a passport in this name. It’s not pretty–
这名字太丑
It’s downright ugly.
我不能用以前的名字
But since I cannot use my previous name…
我准备去…
I’m prepared to go…
干中
to extremes!
放松一点
Just take it easy.
我们不会让你失望
We don’t let anyone down.
那要花两天
It takes two days…
还有3000元
and 3,000 big ones. How about a small advance?
先用你的钱来办,我会联络你
Produce something for your money first. I’ll be in touch.
拿着剪花的人
“The man with the cut flowers.”
第一天感觉如何
– How was your first day? – Good.
好
家庭饮品呢?
What’s the house drink?
樱桃汁
Cherry juice.
我就要它
Then I’ll have cherry juice.
男人都喝这个吗?
That’s what the men drink here?
达米尔也喝吗?
– Would Damiel drink this? – Yes, he likes it.
对,他喜欢
他是一个模范男人吗?
Is he a typical man?
对,但你别学他!
Yes, but don’t model yourself after him!
他经验更丰富
– He has more experience. – So what?
又如何?
大部分人都知道这个世界