that every night is basically just a dog?
我以前听过,但忘了
I’ve heard about that before, but somehow I must have forgotten it.
记忆也随狗逝去了
Memory has gone to the dogs as well.
没错
You’re right.
你说得真对
You’re so right.
他们是重新出现的失踪人物
Actually, they’re missing persons who have reappeared.
他们知道我们…
They know that we– Oops!
我们知道什么,我想不起来了
What do we really know? Now I lost my train of thought.
别喝那么多了,温特!
Don’t drink too much again, Winter!
让我们谈谈火鸡♥吧♥,巴克先生
Let’s talk turkey, Mr. Baker.
我讨厌在如此黑暗中区作
I hate working in the dark like this.
我不知你为何找这个汉娜
I don’t know why you’re looking for this Hanna!
我为何要帮你找她?
Why should I help you find her?
其实这是找鸟
This case is for the birds!
用你的钱去请业余侦探吧
Take your dollars and hire an amateur detective.
可能你会有收获
Maybe you’ll get lucky and find one!
巴克先生
Mazeltov, Mr. Baker!
不错
Mazeltov is good.
声音真怪
It’s got a snappy sound– mazel-tough!
我会与他谈判
I’ll turn the tables on him!
对不起
I’m sorry.
不会是他,这是柏林
Can’t be him, in Berlin!
我要见托尼巴克
I must see Tony Baker, now!
你来得不是时候
You picked a bad time.
别对我这样讲话
Don’t tell me what I’ve picked!
告诉巴克,温特来了
Tell Baker that Winter is here.
这游戏不错
Looks like an interesting game.
真有趣
Very interesting.
你的1000块和500块
Your 1000 and another 500.
我跟
I’m in.
500块,跟你们两个
$500 to see you both, gentlemen.
好啊,你去500,我也是
Well, my friends, your 500, and I’ll raise you another 500.
你500
Your 500…
还有
and…
With this hand I can’t lose.
another…
5,000.
我会打败你,巴克
I’ll bring you down, Baker.
小心,彼得
Be careful, Peter Patzke.
我会让你还清债务
I’ll take you to the cleaners, Patzke!
但不是今晚
But not tonight.
这个环境我不适应
The stakes are too high for me.
是你的了,巴兹克
It’s all yours, Herr Patzke.
我退出
I am out.
我也是
Me too.
没人看过你的牌
Nobody looks into my cards, ever.
对不起,先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen. I have some business to attend to.
我有事去办
温特,这次有何话讲?
So, Winter, what can you report to me this time?
向你报告
Report to you?
闲谈吧,巴克
Let’s talk turkey, Mr. Tony Baker.
我在黑暗中工作
I’m… uh… working in the dark.
不喜欢跟这女人
I don’t enjoy following this woman.
这不适合我
This case is for the boards! I mean birds.
你自己找业余侦探,明白吗?
Get yourself an amateur, you understand?
我不是讲废话
Nothing. I don’t go for this bullshit.
来吧,温特
Come on, Winter.
你有一个任务,我不知道
You had an assignment. I don’t get it.
你能找到她吗?
Couldn’t you find her?
任务是严肃的,你知它是什么吗?
Assignment! Don’t make me laugh. You know what an assignment is?
换句话讲,你找不到这女人
In other words, you couldn’t find this woman.
我找到另一个人
I found another person.
安顿巴克,1937年生于赫斯堡
A certain Anton Becker, born in 1937 in Hirschberg.
巴克的父亲也叫安顿
Becker’s father, whose first name was also Anton…
在同年加入纳粹宣传部
joined the Nazi Propaganda Ministry that same year.
妻子和孩子几周后随他去柏林
Wife and children followed him to Berlin a few weeks later.
又如何?换到柏林而已
So what? A typical move to Berlin.
也许吧,但不只如此
Yes, maybe so. But there’s more.
在1945年,只有那孩子和他父亲移♥民♥美国
1945, only the boy and his father emigrated to America.
并在洛杉矶长大
Raised in Los Angeles, U.S.A.
在德国,他被以为死掉了
In Germany he is presumed dead.
与他在苏联的妹妹失去联络了
No contact with his sister, living at that time in the Soviet Zone.
妈妈也在战后失踪
The mother disappeared in the postwar chaos.
教育方面…
Education–
教育方面…没有,等等
Education– none. Wait– yes.
读历史专业,退学了
Majored in history. Quit studies. He became a car dealer in Detroit.
成了底特律汽车商人
Married, divorced, bankrupt.
1990年回到柏林
Back in Berlin since 1990. Various P.O. addresses, east and west.
在东西两境有许多地址
统一之后,托尼巴克成了电影发行商
Since the reunification, Tony Baker, Film Distributor.
与许多东欧国家搞进出口
Import-export, joint ventures with many Eastern-bloc countries.
可惜你大部分生意与电影沾不上边!
Except most of your business has nothing to do with movies!
有些事可疑
Something’s fishy.
我有一张消费卡
I’ve kept a record of expenses.
给我电♥话♥,巴克先生
Give me a call, Mr. Baker, or send me a postcard.
或寄给你一块混凝土和一条铁链绑你脖子
I may send you a cement block and a chain for your neck.
再见了,巴克先生
Mazeltov, Mr. Becker.
祝你好运!
Lousy luck to you!
入巴克先生的账!
Charge it to Mr. Tony Baker. Ha! ” Lousy Luck”!
在战后的柏林
In Berlin, after the Wall
十分美好
It’s very nice
像个天堂
It’s paradise
我知道我应做笔记
I should take notes. I knew it.
我昨晚记下了
I had this great line last night.
我以为我不会拥有,现在有了
I thought I’d never forget it, and now I have.
没了,怎么回事?
It’s gone. What was it about?
我昨晚干了什么?
What did I do last night?
我坐在车内,沿着路开下去
I was in the car. I drove down the street.
对不起
Excuse me.
能带我去鲁梅斯堡吗?
Could you take me to Rumelsburg?
鲁梅斯堡市场
没听过,你知吗?
I never heard about it. You know where it is?
你问我,我去过那两次了
You’re asking me? I’ve been in this city twice.
上一次在六年前
Once six years ago and tonight.
对不起,我不知鲁梅斯堡在哪里
Sorry, I don’t know where Rumelsburg is.
在东柏林吗?
Is it in East Berlin? Because I never drive in the East.
我未开去过东部
这就是东部,你就在东部
But this is the East. You’re in the East.
几年前,这里发生了一件事
You know, there was an incident a couple of years ago.
他们推断了一堵墙,不知你是否记得
They tore down a wall. I don’t know if you recall…
但对我来讲很重要
but for me it was a big thing.
所以我走5小时到那城市
So I’m walking five hours just to take in the city.
我想我还有一小时就到
I suppose I could take it in for another hour.
你能在一小时内找到它吗?
Can you find Rumelsburg in an hour?
我可以试一下
I can try, but Rumelsburg is a sub-city.
但那是个小城市
该死的,他想去哪?
Shit! Where’s he wanna go?
你在睡觉了,莱莎
Now you’re sleeping, Raissa.
在你小时的梦中
In your child’s dream…
自己的记忆在梦中萦绕
the day’s images tumble around with all your memories.
我看到它们在我面前
I see them before me.
你只在梦中见到我
And you see me, but just in your dream.
你知道我在你身边
You know that I’m beside you.
如果你能一直保持这份记忆
If only you could keep this knowledge…
without having it chased away as you grow up.
我什么也不想知
I don’t want to know anything!
要快乐不难
It doesn’t take much to be happy.
我的咖啡呢?路易斯
Where’s my coffee, Louis?
香烟和裸女真不错
Smoke, naked girls– that would be great.
好主意总来得很迟
Good ideas always come too late.
卡西尔,我很累
I’m almost weary, Cassiel.
去爱离开我们的人很累
It’s so exhausting to love people who run away from us.
为何他们要避开我们?
Why do they shun us more and more?
因为我们有强大敌人,拉菲娜
Because we have a powerful enemy, Raphaela.
人们比我们更相信这点
People believe more in the world than in us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!