that you don’t have to think about what you do…
只要你有了一套方法
once you’ve established a routine.
你可以自己决定
You can think any thoughts…
draw your conclusions, contradict them…
就拿天使一样
just like an angel, but without the exclusivity.
同时你也在创造东西
Meanwhile you create something!
可以吃的东西,一张椅子,一顶毛帽
Something to eat, a chair, a fur hat, a pizza.
一个比萨饼
Lots of necessary things, and plenty of them…
有许多必需的东西
总有一天会足够的
so there’ll be enough some day.
你还要想什么是不必要的
At the same time you must think about what isn’t necessary…
什么是仍然没有的
and what’s still missing.
否则你会对现有事物感到厌倦
Otherwise you’d only have things that already exist…
and you’d be bored.
我又耳鸣了
There’s that ringing in my ear again.
卡西尔,你永远不知我的比萨什么味道
Oh, Cassiel, you’ll never know how my pizza tastes.
真是耻辱
What a shame.
你好
– Hello. – Hi, Damiel.
你好,达米尔
Doria, my love!
多尼亚,我的亲爱
I always know when it’s you phoning me. What’s up?
我就知道是你打来,怎么了?
对,告诉我
Yes, tell me.
我象羽毛一样轻
I’m as light as a feather.
很好
Very good.
妈妈和朱利斯荡秋千
Mama is on the trapeze with Jules.
她看上去很美
She looks beautiful.
保罗的保娜是两只不可分开的鸟
Paul and Paula are two inseparable birds.
拉里呢?
And Lalli?
拉里叔叔让大家做得更好
Uncle Lalli tells everybody they should do even better.
莫里斯呢?
– And Maurice? – Maurice is clowning around.
莫里斯到处作乐
Now I’ll hang up because I want to watch some more.
帮我吻妈妈
– Kiss Mama, my love. – Sure.
当然
– Bye, Damiel. – See you later.
再见,达米尔
再见
我爸爸很好奇
My papa is curious.
你想知道情况如何
He always wants to know how things are going.
没错,那很重要
He’s right. It’s important.
达米尔给了你一个吻
– Damiel sends you a kiss. – Thank you, darling.
谢谢,亲爱的
你会成为小美人鱼吗?
– You’ll be the little mermaid? – Yes!
对!
笑一下,马里安
Smile, Marion.
你女儿像根羽毛
She’s like a feather, your daughter.
来自你翅膀的羽毛
A feather from your wing.
你真美,我的小羽毛
You’re beautiful, my little feather!
一个有着纸翅的脆弱天使
A fragile angel with wings of paper…
来自《梦之书》
from the Book of Dreams.
你和你父亲是永恒的爱人
You and your father are like the eternal lovers…
就象月亮和太阳一样
Like the moon and the sun who only meet at dusk…
只在黄昏会面
但她们的眼睛是紧闭的
but whose eyes are perpetually locked.
我只想知你们是否都快乐
I need to see only one of you…
to know whether you’re both happy.
你们都是有爱心的人
You both love things, like conspiring lovers.
有体态会表演的美女
An underwater cabaret with confetti and streamers…
smoke and naked girls.
真是太棒了
That would be great!
这个主意来得太晚了
The best ideas come too late. Too bad!
停下来好吗?马里安
– Should we stop, Marion? – Yes.
行了,你们太努力了
That’s it! You’ve worked hard, kids.
我也是
Me, too.
是时候跳探戈了
Now it’s time to tango.
你呢?
And you?
What about you?
爸爸想知道为何我们不怕飞
Papa would like to understand why we’re not afraid to fly.
我今晚会告诉他
I really have to tell him tonight.
你和你父亲有共同性格
You and your father, you share the same inner time.
你们互诉心声
With just one look…
you tell each other:
让我们忘记艰苦生活
“Let’s forget that life can be hard. ”
希望你可以画画
Suppose you could really draw.
希望你是个艺术家
Suppose you were a real artist.
那么实现吗?
Oh, boy, wouldn’t that be something?
科克先生?
Mr. Falk?
我很高兴地发现
I am so pleased to discover the…
艺术家中的艺术家
artist behind the actor.
这些画太棒了
These drawings are really very great.
十分感谢
Well, thank you very much, ma’am.
很感激
I appreciate that.
他们告诉我我在东柏林
They tell me I’m in East Berlin.
我想离开这是游览城市
I’d like to get out of here and see the city.
如果那是艺术
If that’s art, I’m a monkey’s uncle.
我就是猴子的叔叔
Mr. Falk.
科克先生
科克先生,我也是个画家
Mr. Falk, I’m an artist myself, but I paint.
你能力很强
– You have great abilities. – Thank you.
多谢
But you must go for color. Color is so expressive.
但你需多加颜色,颜色表达力很强
没有了颜色,我会死的
Without color, I would die.
谈到颜色,你喜欢米开朗基罗吗?
Talking about color, sir, you like Michelangelo?
是的
Yeah.
你可以想象米朗基罗没有颜色吗?
Can you imagine Michelangelo without color?
你知他对教皇讲什么吗?
You know what he said to the pope?
教皇在西斯汀教堂夸奖他
The pope complimented him on the Sistine Chapel.
米开朗基罗讲要夸就夸图画
Michelangelo said it was all in the drawing.
其他人不关他事
The rest he could get by pissing on it.
我是一只逐渐放慢脚步的石头
I am a stone that slowly becomes slower…
因为我重重地沉入河床
as it sinks heavily to the bed of the deepest river.
不,我是一只土拨鼠
No, I’m a wood chuck.
你是一根幼菊
You’re a daisy.
我是一个蘑菇
I’m a mushroom.
你又耳鸣了吗?爸爸?
Is your ear ringing again, Papa?
是我朋友
It’s my friend!
Again!
又来了
Maybe he wants to tell you something.
可能他有事要对你讲
我不知他要讲什么
I never know what he wants to tell me.
你要回去睡觉了
You just want to go back to sleep.
对我讲关于他的事
Tell me something about him.
他一直旅游,没时间约我们写信
He’s always traveling and never has time to write to us.
他别无所求
He’s really a good-for-nothing.
他什么也干不了吗?
He really can’t do anything?
他可以扮兔子
He can do rabbits.
象这样
Like this.
什么人也可以干!
That’s dumb. Anyone can do that!
他还知如何扮狼
He also knows how to do wolves.
那样更难了
That’s more difficult, you’ll have to admit.
小心!兔子
Watch out, rabbit!
看见了吗?
You see? My rabbit has a guardian angel.
我的兔子有了一只守护天使
卡西尔,打它
Cassiel, beat it!
睡觉吧
Let’s sleep.
妈妈今晚又要在“地狱”加班吗?
Is Mama working late again at the ” Purgatory” tonight?
要赚钱啊
Someone has to earn money.
你见到的都是失踪人物
Most people you meet are missing persons.
他们有怪癖
Their names, which they love hearing out loud…
他们会不经意一笑
their quirks, their unexpected grins…
他们会突然出现在鞋店
or their sudden groans in a shoe store…
好象在家一样
as if they were at home– It’s all posturing.
今晚是属于狗的
The night has gone to the dogs.
你知道有可怕的事发生了吗?
Don’t you agree that something awful has happened?
再没有光了
There is no more night.
黑夜的到来就是暗示
There are hints, but what are hints compared to nights?
别抹了
Stop that wiping.
与我喝杯酒吧
Have a drink with me.
我知你不会的
I know you won’t.
所以今晚属于狗
That’s why the night went to the dogs.
你不知吗?
Don’t you know…
每晚都是这个狗样的?