to carry your hardware…
如果它们爆♥炸♥了
but not for long.
If the stuff explodes…
那这船就完了
then good-bye, boat!
谁来付钱?
Who’ll pay for that?
这是我的损失
– It’s my loss! – Yes, Captain.
是的,船长
再见
Bye-bye.
你要走了吗?
– You’re leaving? – I have to. You know…
我不得不走
为了工作和家庭
work, home, family.
祝你好运
– Stay well. – Thank you.
谢谢
祝你好运
Good luck.
又是你啊
You again, Speedy Gonzalez?
你知道那个古老预言吗?
You know the old prophesy?
在动♥乱♥年代
“In the year of hate…
在9月月圆之夜
when all that is foreign is despised…
by the full September moon…
黑色骑士会侵略港口
dark riders will invade the harbor…
把船送进地狱
take the ship with all the hands on board…
and sail it into hell.”
我知道所有预言
I know all prophesies, but not this one.
但不是这个
有何区别
– You made it up. – What’s the difference?
真的是这样
It just happened.
别管我
Leave me alone. I want to go home, find a girl…
我想回家找女人
过平常生活,找个工作
lead a normal life and get a job.
这计划不错
That’s a nice plan, but someone fucked it up: Patzke.
但佩兹克把它打乱了
没有
他劫持了船,把你的朋友当人♥质♥
He hijacked the boat and took your friends as hostages.
来吧,卡西尔
Come on, Cassiel. Hop on.
戴上
You have no choice.
你没选择了
头放进去!
Head inside! Shut the window!
关窗
那是达米尔吗?
Was that Damiel?
对
Yes.
听见吗?
– Can you hear me? – Yes.
是的
让我解释一些事
Let me explain a couple of things.
时间不多了,那是其一
Time is short. That’s the first thing.
时间可以为坏人服务
For the weasel, time is a weasel.
也可以为英雄服务
For the hero, time is heroic.
对所有人来讲,时间像戏法
For the whore, time is just another trick.
如果你是绅士,时间也是
If you’re gentle, your time is gentle.
如果你匆忙,时间会加快
If you’re in a hurry, time flies.
时间是你的佣人
Time is a servant if you are its master.
时间是你的上帝,如果你是它的狗
Time is your god if you are its dog.
我们创造了时间!
We are the creators of time…
时间和杀手和受害者
the victims of time and the killers of time.
时间是无限的
Time is timeless. That’s the second thing.
那是其二
你就是时钟,卡西尔
You are the clock, Cassiel.
我搭上了生命
I’m attached to my life.
我不怪你
I don’t blame you.
我想活下去
I love being alive.
走得太快了
It’s rushing by so fast.
我不能这样做
I can’t do a thing about it.
船会在一小时后到
The boat will get here in about an hour.
别怕
Don’t be afraid.
你的守护天使与你一起
Your guardian angel is with you.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我听见了妈妈的声音,你像她的一样
You know, I hear Momma’s voice again. You’re just like her.
你不记得她以前讲故事了吗?
Don’t you remember how she used to tell us a story…
在她每晚入睡之前
every night before we went to bed?
来吧
Come along.
佩兹克,别动我家人
Patzke, leave my family alone. Take me.
带我走吧
Shut up. Don’t play the hero. Who wants you?
住口,别逞英雄了
谁要你?
来吧,孩子
Come along, kid.
别出声
Be very quiet. Very quiet.
别动!
Don’t move.
上楼
Go up the stairs.
该死
Shit!
别动,不然孩子没命
Get below, or the kid gets it!
不明白吗?
You don’t understand? Shit!
回来,听见了吗?
Get back down! You understand?
进去,否则孩子会被扔下船
Get inside, or the kids goes overboard.
跟那人上楼
Follow the man upstairs.
走!
Go ahead.
Move it!
站在那里
Now stand there…
别出声
and keep quiet!
来吧,穿好衣服
Okay. Come on. Let’s get you dressed.
我要全部船员呆在舱里
I want the whole crew in the cabin now.
都在甲板下
All hands below deck!
别怕
Don’t be afraid.
听我讲就不会受伤
You won’t get hurt if you do what I say.
Stay cool.
我不是开玩笑
I’m not kidding!
别耍花样
Don’t even think of trying anything…
否则要这船大翻天!
or I’ll blow this whole tub sky-high!
你看什么?
What are you gaping at?
你让我很紧张
You’re making me nervous.
怎么了?
What’s up there?
很远
It’s so far away.
我不敢朝下看
I am even scared to look down.
差不多了
It’s close.
来吧,卡西尔
Come on, Cassiel.
你以前没这么怕
You weren’t ever scared of heights before.
没用的
It will never work.
记住你自己有重量
Make yourself dead weight. Humans are heavy.
去他妈的重力!
Fucking gravity!
太长了
So long!
那就是你的额上的家
That was the word on your forehead.
又是他!
Him again!
卡西尔
Cassiel.
我一定回家了,听见你的声音
I must be home gain. I can hear your voice.
我一直在看你听你
I always heard yours. And I watched it all.
我通过你的眼睛看清世界
What’s more, I saw the world through your eyes.
人类与我们不同
Humans see differently. They no longer see like us.
他们有自己的眼光
Now their eyes can only take.
他们只会吸收
They take in, they take notice of.
而不会付出
Their eyes can no longer give.
他们忘了光芒由眼睛射入体内
They’ve forgotten that light enters the heart through the eye…
然后从心中反射出眼外
and then shines back out through the eye from the heart.
轮子坏了
The cycle is broken.
怎么了,卡西尔
What happens now, Cassiel?
你不在这里了,你已经走了
You weren’t even really here, and you’re already gone.
我们还是朋友
Let us remain friends.
你!
You!
我们的所爱
You, whom we love…
我看不见我们
you do not see us.
你听不见我们
You do not hear us.
你以为我们在远处
You imagine us in the far distance…
然而我们很相近
yet we are so near.
我们是使者
We are the messengers…
将人的距离缩短
who bring closeness to those in the distance.
我们不是信息
We are not the message…
我们是使者
we are the messengers.
信息
The message…
就是爱
is love.
我们什么也不是
We…
are nothing.
你
You…
对我们等于一切
are everything to us.