那是16号♥门
That’s Gate 16, right above us.
笨蛋,那就是“科伦布”
– You’re nuts! That’s “Columbo”! – What’s the actor’s name?
演员叫什么?
Falk. Peter Falk. Every kid knows that!
彼得科克
每个小孩都知道
Yes. He’s at Gate 16.
他在16号♥门
It’s a TV series.
这是电视剧
Eh?
可能有人放录像
– Maybe someone’s playing a tape. – No! It’s him!
不,他在向我们打招呼
He’s motioning to us!
现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
我妻子不会信,打开对讲机
My wife won’t believe this! Switch on the audio.
你好!
Hello.
终于行了
Finally!
为何这么久?
– What took you so long? – That’s him!
是他了
– Can you hear me now? – Yes.
听见我吗?

听见了
Yes, we hear you. What do you want?
你想干什么?
开门,好吗?
Would you open the door, please? We have an appointment at 11:00.
我们在11点3有约会
See? The coat.
还有20分钟
Twenty minutes!
– Good evening. – He speaks German.
他讲德语
This is Mr. Falk, as you can plainly see.
这是科克先生,你们看见了
He says we have an appointment for 11:00…
我们有11点有个约会
就在这地方
to scout this location…
就在安全中心
the Security Center down there, where you are.
有许可证吗?
Do you have written permission?
有书面许可吗?
– What? – Have you got written permission?
我们未获通知
We weren’t notified.
有!
Oh, that! Yes.
在这
We have it. Here.
我们获得了许可
We’ve been authorized. Here.
进来吧,听见鸣声吗?
Come in. You here the buzzer?
谢谢,我们来了
Yes, thanks. We’re coming.
如果是科克,他就太胖了
If that’s Falk, that’s a real scoop!
You, me and Columbo.
这太棒了
Better than any autographs.
看,监视器就在这
Look. The monitor is right here.
我们拍了第一张
We have the first shot here.
从下到上
Master, from above. Include the monitors.
是他了
– It’s him! – So, it’s good.
– Hello– – The second shot here.
第二张在这拍
He says, the second shot here.
摄影机放这
Camera here. Reverse master. Include the monitors.
把监视器拍下来
– And then– – The room is very nice.
这房♥子很好
Cassiel, we’re inside.
卡西尔,我们进来了
It’s a good ceiling. I like this.
天花板不错,我喜欢
为了灯光效果
For the lighting effect.
我们有四个门,很好
He likes it because–
And we have doors. One, two, three, four. It’s all good.
房♥间不错
Room is good.
现在先放录像带
First thing, now, videotape.
首先用摄影机拍下
First we’ll shoot it all on video.
在这与保安一起
– A video? Here? – Yes, with this gadget.
我先关掉摄影机
I’d better turn off that camera.
要在这拍片吗?
对!
– You’re filming here? – We’re filming here. Yes!
There’s a camera.
关掉了!
Switching it off.
第一幕!
In the first scene…
科伦布找隐形眼镜
Columbo is looking contact lens.
在这一幕中,科伦布找他们的隐形眼镜
In this scene, Columbo searches for his contact lenses…
演科伦布的演员
the actor who plays Columbo.
是他了,他还演科伦布
– It is him. He plays Columbo. Sure. – Right.
你做科伦布
You– Columbo.
他要你假扮科伦布
He’s asking you to pretend you’re Columbo.
他做科伦布?
– Him, be Columbo? – Yes.

我叫彼得
– My name is Peter. – Me too.
我也是
霍斯特
Horst.
很好,我是助手达尼尔
Wonderful. I’m Daniel, personal assistant.
达斯汀霍夫曼
Dustin Hoffman.

Dustin Hoffman.
睡着了
– Yes. – Asleep.
你做达斯汀霍夫曼
– You– Dustin Hoffman. – Me play Dustin Hoffman?
你演达斯汀霍夫曼
他要你扮睡着的达斯汀霍夫曼
He wants you to play Dustin Hoffman, sleeping.
睡吧
Sleeping, sleeping.
他指坐在这里睡着
He means, sit down here and sleep.
所以保卫看不到监视器
So the guards cannot see the monitors.
就这样,一个睡着了,一个找眼镜
It’s logical. One sleeps, the other looks for his lenses.
两人都见不了监视器
Neither sees the monitors.
因为杀手从门进来
Because the murderer comes through the door.
杀手从这个门进来
The murderer, the murderers come in through this door.
你们来太好了
Sure. It’s great that you’re here.
我来找隐形眼镜
Right. I’m looking for the contact lenses.
你看下面
You look down there…
我会拍你
and I’ll be filming you.
很好
Yes, very good.
慢慢找
Looking and schlaf-ing.
卡西尔,到跑道来
Cassiel, go to the runway.
很好
Very good.
罪犯来了
Now the criminals are coming.
你睡觉,你找东西
You sleep, you look.
我们从远后方给你拍
Now we’ll film you from further back.
安静
Quiet, because the music comes now.
音乐要出来了
科克先生说音乐开始了
Mr. Falk says the music starts here.
你打鼾时,音乐便开始了
As you snore, the music starts.
打鼾吧!
我还要找吗?
Just snoring.

– I keep looking? – Yes!
你可以边找边动
可以动,继续找
You can move when you look. You can move.
闭上眼睛,趴下
Move, but keep looking.
很好
Close your eyes and stay down. Wonderful!
谢谢,科克很高兴
Thank you. Mr. Falk is very pleased.
可能就是那个洞
那个气管
Maybe it’s that hole.
一定是
The air duct.
不会湿身吗?
Yes, it must be.
可能吧
Without getting wet?
It’s possible…
如何过去?
isn’t it?
How do we get there?
谁先去
Let’s go. Who goes first?
你自己可搞定吗?
Can you manage on your own?
没问题
No problem.
我还有件事办
I have a score to settle.
卡尔,小心
Karl, be careful.
别干傻事
Don’t do anything stupid.
你了解我
– You know me! – Precisely!
没错
这就是生意,查理
It’s business, Charlie.
如果我们不干,别人会干
If we don’t do it, somebody else will.
错了,巴克
Wrong, Mr. Becker. If I don’t do it, nobody will.
如果我们不干,没人会干
这会变成暴♥力♥的种子
This should all go sky-high, the violence and its seeds.
下一个
Next.
太远了,够不着
– We’re too far. – I can’t reach.
放手了吗?
– Should I let go? – Let it drop.
放手吧!
那是谁?
– What was that? – Karl.
卡尔!
还有多少?
– How many more? – Only about twenty.
20箱!
129…
130…
131…
132.
我不保证要运多久
I agree…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!