the teachers would set the school back in its starting position.
当你14岁时
When you turned 14…
你和一个叫米达科斯沃的女孩相爱了
you fell deeply in love…
with a girl called Milda Kosewort.
对!
Oh, yes.
对!
Yes.
我还记得
I remember that.
后来怎么样了?
And what happened later?
快点,汉娜
Hanna, hurry!
来吧,安顿!
Come, Anton!
我们不出去,康拉得
We’re not getting out, Konrad!
继续开!
Drive on!
Gertrud!
快!
Hurry!
盖切德
Gertrud!
别犹豫了,快!
Hurry! Don’t dawdle!
他有了安顿,就不要汉娜了
He has Anton. He mustn’t get Hanna too.
明白了,巴克太太
I understand, Mrs. Becker.
你睡了吗?
Did you fall asleep?
谁能告诉我我活着对吗?
Somebody has to tell me whether I lived right.
我不是一个自信的人
I don’t think I was a courageous man.
正直,但没勇气
Proper, yes, but not courageous.
你收养了汉娜,已够大胆了
Wasn’t it courageous when you took in that frightened little Hanna?
这没什么特别
That wasn’t anything special.
正真的人都会这样做
Any decent person would have done that.
她无家可归了
She had no family left.
所以你开始问不同的问题
Yet that’s when you started asking different questions…
甚至有不同想法
even thinking differently.
你成了另一个康拉德
You became a different Konrad.
你想向全世界解释
One whose job was to explain the world, and who could too.
人到了老年想法越多
One who had to recount the thousands of stories…
he had invented throughout the ages.
从远古到现在的人类故事
Human stories, from the most ancient to the very newest…
都同出一辙
all meant to be the original story.
你要保护小汉娜,还有自己
You had little Hanna to protect, and became protected yourself.
你的生命找到了一面镜子
Your life had finally found a mirror.
你的另一次年轻生命正在成长
Another life, still young, had begun to grow…
因为,在你这里
because, in you…
她找到了她的所需
because in you she found all she needed.
我还能讲什么,康拉德?
What else can I say, Konrad?
她终于找到了你
You’re someone who was found.
谢谢
Thank you.
我终于被发现了
Someone who was found.
Oh, I–
我一定是睡着了
I must have dozed off.
感觉如何?
How do you feel?
我好象回到了二三十年前
I feel as I did 30 or 20 years ago…
毫不夸张
without exaggerating.
听着,那种咖啡不好
Listen, that coffee will be too weak.
我知道
– I can tell. – It’s delicious. You want some?
味道不错,你要吗?
No, thank you.
不,谢谢
看我找到了什么?
Look what I found. You kept it this long?
你放了很久吗?
我不能扔掉它
I couldn’t throw it away.
那个与父亲飞去美国的男孩
That boy who flew with his father to America…
是汉娜哥哥,对吗?
– was Hanna’s brother, right? – Of course.
是的
他叫什么?
What was his name?
你忘了吗?
Do you mean you forgot?
他叫安顿,像他父亲那样
He was called Anton, like his father.
安顿巴克
Anton Becker.
安顿巴克回来了
Well, Anton Becker came back!
You mean Tony Baker?
你指安顿巴克吗?
Come on, we’ll drive to town.
来吗?去城里
No…
不
我开车
I’ll drive!
我载你到城里
I’ll drive you to town.
我们要把汉娜藏起来
We have to hide Hanna and the girl.
快点
As fast as possible.
去哪?
But where?
我知道一艘老蒸汽船
I know an old steamboat. It’ll do for now.
是那好
A boat is good.
我有个计划,康拉德
I have a plan, Konrad.
他很纯真,有风度
He’s full of the best intentions. He’s pure and gentle.
你让我想哭
You’re making me cry.
你很残忍♥
– You’re cruel. – No, on the contrary.
不,恰好相反
I just have no pity.
我毫无遗憾
你认识我
You know me. My rules know no exception.
我是最纯洁的
I’m the purist.
纯洁撞上了你鼻子,你也不会知道
You wouldn’t recognize purity if it bit you on the nose.
撞上我?
Bit me?
对不起,不会的
I’m sorry to say, nothing ever will.
长远来说,只有我去撞别人
In the long run, I’m the one that does the biting.
长远来讲,你会闷死
In the long run, you’d be bored to death.
你忘了,我永远是你朋友
You’re forgetting– I am the long run…
and your friend’s in my way.
我要杯咖啡
I’ll have a coffee, please.
我看不见你
I can’t see you, but I know you’re here.
但我知你在这
希望可与你面对面谈话
I wish I could talk to you eye-to-eye…
因我知道你漂亮
because I know you’re beautiful.
我感觉得到
I sense it. It’s always the same problem.
一直是这样
我知你在
I know you’re here, and I know you’re not afraid of me…
你也不怕我
but I can’t see your face.
但我看不见你的脸
来吧
Come on.
抓住我的手
Take my hand.
你要与人讲话吗?
You want to talk to somebody?
与我说吧,我在这
Companero, talk to me. I am here.
Hey!
你可以作为代替
You made the switch!
你真好
Well, good for you.
你叫什么?
– What’s your name? – Cassiel. No.
卡西尔,不!
现在叫卡尔英格尔
Karl Engel now.
英格尔,很好,什么时候起的?
Engel now. Very good. When did it happen?
不久以前
Not so long ago…
我比以前更快乐了
but I feel much more happier than ever before.
知道吗?
You see? I didn’t promise you too much.
我以前没与你谈过
– You want a coffee? – No, thanks.
要咖啡吗?
不,谢谢!
I have a problem.
我有个问题
What is it? Money? Papers?
什么?
钱?
That’s all–
不是
Is there anything I can do to help you?
我可以帮你吗?
可以告诉我一个好故事吗
– Can you tell a good story? – A good story.
好故事
– Does it have to be true? – No, in the opposite.
要真实的吗?
不,相反
It has to be phony as hell.
一定要虚构的
这个要求真怪
This is a very strange request.
你能办到吗?
Can you do it for me?
这是特殊情况
For a very exceptional situation?
生命本来就特殊
Life is a very exceptional situation.
我想你去见个老朋友
I want you to meet an old friend.
记得上次去柏林吗?
Do you remember the last time you were in Berlin?
我们快有有线电视了
I think we’re getting cable.
已经有了两年了
We’ve had cable for two years.
不是在家,笨蛋,是这
Not at home, dummy! Here!
废话
That’s bullshit!
看6号♥监视器
Look at monitor six. That’s “Columbo.”
没错,不会吧?
You’re right. But that can’t be!
真的
But it is.
很奇怪
It’s weird.
叫个技工来看看
A technician should check it out. This cable stuff is beyond me.