慢慢来,我给你看
Jog along, pal. I’ll show you.
帮我们锁上,格林比
Lock up behind us, Grumpy.
好象地震,对吗?
Sounds like an earthquake, right?
我们就在跑道下面
We’re right under the runway.
搞盗版的最佳地点
The best spot for video duplicating.
全是违法的
All bootleg, of course.
完全非法
All bootleg.
格拉比一个人可以搞定
Grumpy runs the whole show by himself.
进来,朋友
In here, my friend…
纳粹分子在这贮存了一切
the Nazis stored everything they ever photographed.
一条鲨鱼
One spark…
可以把这些当香口胶吹掉
would have turned all this concrete into chewing gum.
这是你的百分之五财产
There is your five percent of reality.
好好看看
Have a good look.
卡达菲,过来
Khadafy, come over here.
Keep quiet, okay?
这是有足够弹♥药♥
There’s enough ammo around here…
可以把上面的人都炸掉
to blow the foundation out from under those guys above us.
别在内♥裤♥里撒尿
Hey, man, don’t pee in your pants.
有些人爱肮脏的图片
Some people like dirty pictures, and others like guns.
有人爱枪♥支♥
他们要性和暴♥力♥
They want sex and violence.
他们用枪付账
They pay with weapons.
我可以干什么?
What can I do? That’s the name of the game.
那就是游戏名称
你疯了,托尼
You’re insane, Tony.
不,查理,这是生意
No, Charlie, this is business.
如果我们不干
And if we don’t do it…
其他人也会干
somebody else will.
那就干吧
Then do it…
但别加上我
but without me.
I don’t believe any of this.
我不信这一切
Hey, Charlie, this is no time for–
查理
现在不是时候
你可以走出去
Karl, old boy, you can’t just walk out on all this.
回来,卡尔
Come back, Karl…
我会派卡达菲追你
or I send Khadafy after you.
去追他,卡达菲
Go get him, Khadafy, and bring him back here!
把他带回来
坐下,卡达菲
Sit, Khadafy!
卡达菲,你这个废物
Khadafy, you’re a real son of a schmuck!
我错在哪里,拉菲娜?
How could I have been so wrong, Raphaela?
我怎么瞎了眼?
How could I be so blind?
人会不干坏事而下地狱吗?
Can one fall to hell without meaning to do evil?
甚至不认识罪恶?
Without even recognizing evil?
一旦知道了,该怎么办?
Once one recognize sit, what should one do?
逃跑吗?
Runaway from it?
我的朋友,快帮我!
My true friend, help me back to the light!
我来了!
I’m coming.
我会利用时间
Then I’ll make use of time…
每一秒,每一分,每个小时
each second, each minute, each hour.
没什么可阻挡我
Nothing will deter me or hinder me…
或挡住我的去路
or stand in my way…
只要我想出去
if I just get out of here!
我要做好事,拉菲娜
I must do some good, Raphaela.
我要做好事
I want to do something well.
我听见枪声
I heard a shot.
我不知怎么办
I can’t even handle this thing.
该死
Damn it!
我不想打人,温特
I didn’t want to hit anyone, Winter.
我很吃惊
I’m in shock.
你在这找什么?
What are you looking for here?
我在找…
I’m searching…
象以前一样
as usual.
什么也没找到
I found nothing, as usual.
我想警告你们
I wanted to warn you people…
但太晚了
but I came too late.
你痛吗?
Are you in pain?
不
No…
一点也不
not at all.
这是第一次
For the first time…
我感到体重下降
I feel weighted down.
我的血量很足
My blood has weight.
最终…
Finally…
我有了体重
I have weight.
我…
I am…
很重
heavy.
感觉不错
A nice feeling.
温特
Winter…
这一切就快完了
will soon be over.
你想警告我们什么?
What did you want to warn us about?
温特!
Winter!
我还要忍♥受多久?
How often did we hold them, carry them across?
我受不了了
But I can’t escort this one.
你在吗?拉菲娜
Are you there, Raphaela, to hold us both?
他死了吗?
He’s dead, isn’t he?
你来要杀我吗?
Did you come…
to shoot me too?
你…
Are you–
是你吗?
Is that you?
我不怕你
I’m not afraid of you.
我们很久没见面了
How long have we known each other without ever having met?
我不知你叫什么
I don’t even know your name.
你却知道我的生活
You…
you know my whole life!
我
I…
记不起来了
I remember so little.
当你死去
When you die…
你应知你是如何生活的
you should know how you lived.
来吧
Come on.
告诉我一切
Tell me my story.
过来
Come along.
你的故事
Your story…
何时开始的?
how did it start?
我仍记得
I still remember.
很久以来,我都讨厌讲孩子话
For a long time, you resisted repeating baby words…
但最近你的表情很有趣
but, all those years, your face had a cunning expression.
当我靠近你
Once, when I leaned close to you…
我听说你童年很快乐
I heard your little body…
filled with very loud laughter.
你喜欢你祖父花♥园♥里的核桃树
Your favorite tree was the walnut tree in your grandfather’s garden.
你会在那里坐几个小时
You would sit under it for hours…
对
Yes.
拿着一个玩具来跳舞
holding a small puppet that you allowed to dance…
路过的行人会为蚊子抱怨
only when a passing grown up complained loudly about the mosquitoes…
但你毫不受干扰
that didn’t bother you under your walnut tree.
当他们拉你的头发
When they cut off your curls…
因为你是孩子
because you were supposed to become a boy…
you didn’t cry…
even though you really wanted to.
你没有哭
But the tip of your nose turned completely white.
但你的鼻子变白了
上课时,你喜欢的窗外凝视
During class you loved to gaze out the window.
窗子好高
The windows were very high…
玻璃是斜纹的
with panes made of beveled glass…
除了上面两块
except for the top two…
老师要用长棍才能打开
which the teacher could open with a long pole with a hook on the end.
你总是找一张可以看外面的桌子
You always managed to sit at a desk where you could watch…
去看树,小鸟和白云
the movements of the treetops, the birds and the clouds.
有一次
With the exception of one time.
你决定要长大成人
It was then that you decided to grow up…
at all costs, as soon as possible.
你要成为建筑师
You wanted to become an architect…
想建一所阳光可以普照的学校
and build schools entirely out of glass…
that would rotate to follow the course of the sun…
在夜晚,当孩子们睡着了
and at night, when the children were asleep…
老师会为学校安排第二天的工作