Then we shall find her there.
那边那个 继续干活
You over there, keep working.
不干活就没工钱 把那些鸡毛拔干净
You don’t work, you don’t get paid. Get those chickens plucked.
快干活
Get to work.
我认为工厂里最漂亮的女孩
I think the prettiest girl in this factory
是约瑟的妹妹 她有双迷人的眼睛和一把红色的头发
with the prettiest eyes and the prettiest red hair is Joseph’s sister.
约瑟 你不介意我这样说吧
If you don’t mind me saying so, Joseph.
小子 你随便说吧
Say what you like, lad.
但我警告你 那个红头发丫头可不好惹
But I warn you, that redhead has a bite that stings.
快干活
Get to work.
你这丑鬼 把你的脏手拿开
Get your filthy hands off me, you ugly animal.
我扣你一天的工钱
That’ll cost you a day’s wage.
来吧 再骂呀
Go ahead. Insult me again.

Pig.
明天的工钱也没了
There goes tomorrow.
够了吗
Done?
把星期五的也扣掉吧 你这没骨气的小矮子
Take Friday as well, you spineless little fraction of a man.
不好惹吧 小子们
Bite, lads. Bite!
你看什么呢
What are you looking at?
我只是搞不懂你在干什么
I’m just trying to figure out what you’re doing there.
-很明显 我在洗衣服 -原来如此
-It’s obvious what I’m doing, I’m cleaning my clothes. -I see.
莎伦 知道你为什么会洗这么久吗
Do you ever wonder why it takes you so long, Shannon?
你有没有注意到我的衣服
My clothes, if you notice, if you look about,
洗了挂起来 结束了
are washed and hung. Done.
你的才能 令我震惊 约瑟
Your talent astounds me, Joseph.
站一边 站一边
Move over. Move over.
要洗衣服 手就得沾到水
If you want to clean your clothes, you have to get your hands wet.
首先 把搓板这样放好
First, you place the board like so.
右手拿肥皂 左手拿衣服
You take the soap in your right hand, the clothes in the left.
把肥皂在衣服上摩擦两次 像这样
You brush the soap across the clothes twice. Like so.
然后把衣服沾些水 拿出搓洗
Then you plunge and scrub. You plunge and scrub.
沾水 搓洗 沾水 搓洗
Plunge and scrub and plunge and scrub.
再沾水 搓洗 然后拿出来
And plunge and scrub and lift.
如果还是不干净 继续搓洗
And if it’s still not clean, then you go again.
沾水 搓洗 沾水 搓洗
You plunge and scrub. You plunge and scrub.
一直一边沾水一边搓洗
You keep plunging and scrubbing
直到衣服完全洗净
till all your plunging and scrubbing is done.
三十 四十 四十五 五十
30, 40, 45, 50.
你这么会数钱 应该成为银行家
You could be a banker, Joseph, with your ability to count.
噢 过奖
A compliment.
莎伦 谢谢你
Thank you, Shannon.
你还未算过旅行需要多少钱吧
Don’t suppose you’ve calculated what the journey will cost.
如果讲价钱 不到25美金就可以买♥♥辆马车
If I barter, I can get a buckboard for under $25.
买♥♥马具倒是要花一笔钱
It’s the harness that’s costly.
马衔 辕
Bit, frame…
辕 项圈 缰绳
Frame, collar, reins.
头头是道嘛
Very impressive.
莎伦 你存了多少钱了
How much have you saved, Shannon?
你还想去俄克拉荷马州的土地竞赛吗
Are you still praying you’ll make it to the Oklahoma land race?
-我会去的 -哈 了不起
-I’ll get there. -What a corker.
莎伦 你真行
You’re a corker, Shannon.
你怎么不回爱尔兰 给你父母写信要钱吧
Why don’t you go back to Ireland? Write your parents for money.
他们会原谅你的一时糊涂
They’ll forgive you for your petty foolishness.
美国可能不是我想像的那样
America may not be exactly what I thought it would be.
但如果我回爱尔兰 我就不会
But if I went back to Ireland, I wouldn’t…
什么
What?
不会什么
Wouldn’t what?
我说过我一定会到达那里的 我自己去
I said I’ll get there and I’ll get there. By myself.
-你需要有补给 -当然 衣服 食物
-You’ll need supplies. -Of course. Food, clothes.
枪和弹♥药♥
Ammunition, gun.
一提到枪 我就想起史蒂芬·蔡司
Whenever I think of guns, I remember Stephen Chase.
是的
Aye
摆脱了那个势利小人 你算走运了
You’re lucky to be rid of that piss-headed snob.
他不是那么坏的 约瑟 你不如我那样了解他
He wasn’t so bad, Joseph. You didn’t know him as well as I did.
我对他了解够多了
I knew him well enough.
他敬重我 崇拜我
Me, he adored. He worshiped me.
若地上有滩泥
There wasn’t a puddle of mud
他会铺上他的外套 让我走过
he didn’t lay his coat upon for me to walk across.
你是朝向东边的吗
Are you facing east?
我朝向东边
I’m facing east.
好吧
All right.
马上就好了
Almost ready.
感谢主
Thanks be to Jesus.
关灯
Light!
我好了
I’m in.
莎伦 晚安
Good night, Shannon.
约瑟
Joseph?
什么
What?
我到底美不美
Am I beautiful at all?
我有生以来从未见过 像你这么美的女人
I’ve never seen anything like you in all my living life.

Good.
再来比一场 需要再找个挑战者
Let’s have another boxing match. We need another challenger.
这位勇士 今晚还未被击败过
This man has not been defeated tonight.
有人想挑战吗
Will anyone box him?
挑战者呢 先生 你一定能打败他
Any challengers? You, sir, you can beat him.
一看你就是个赢家
You got the face of a winner.
-我和他打 -约瑟
-I’ll fight him! -Joseph!
不 不对 约瑟 这俱乐部里是有规矩的
No! No. Joseph, there’s rules in this club.
踩在线上 等我发信♥号♥♥才开始
Toe the line and all that. You got to wait till I signal, Joseph.
先生们 踩线
Toe the line, gentlemen!
不许踢 不许咬 不许抓眼睛
No kicking, no biting, no gouging!
你朝错方向了
You’re facing the wrong way!
土包子 来打我吧
Fight me here, farmer!
把脚放到线上
Your foot on the line.
就这样
Right.
踩线 踩在线上 离开
Toe the line. Toe the line. Get away.
胆小鬼 上来呀
Come on, you’re yella!
快上
Come on!
上啊 斗士
Come on, scrapper.
停 约瑟 你赢了 停下
Stop it. You won, Joseph. Stop it.
太精彩了 我就知道你行
What a fight. I knew you had it in you.
姑娘们 跳波利舞吧
Girls, next up, the burleycue.
-你怎么称呼 -约瑟·丹诺利
-What do you call yourself again? -Joseph Donnelly.
对 约瑟·丹诺利 你把那家伙打得一塌糊涂
That’s right. Joseph Donnelly. You clobbered that fella’s brains out.
我发现了这刚下船的家伙
I discovered this fella, fresh off the boat.
戈登 给这个斗士拿烟来
Gordon, get this scrapper something to smoke.
凯利 那孩子是谁呀
Who’s your boy there, Kelly?
他有一套新的拳击方式
A new-fangled style of fighting he’s got.
他的确很狡猾
He’s slippery, all right.
约瑟 伯克先生是市议会议员 过来握握手
Joseph, shake hands with Mr. D’Arcy Bourke, member of the City Council.
伯克先生 我会和你握手
I’ll shake your hand, Mr. Bourke,
但不是为示意友好 我来这是来打拳击的
but I’m not in a friendly mood. I came here to fight.
我还没打完呢
There’s fight left in me yet.
凯利 这孩子挺有趣的
He’s a lively one, Kelly.
如果我找个意大利人 你能和他打吗
Would you box an Italian if I scared one up?
我会和你找来的任何人打
I’ll box any man you put in front of me.
迈克 迈克
Mike, Mike, Mike!
噢 天啊 德莫迪
Jesus Christ, Dermody,
你的声音什么时候才能改变呢
when’s your voice gonna change?
-又来了一位拳师 迈克 -带他来
-We’ve got another pug, Mike. -Bring him on.
我会在你身上押注
And I’ll put money on you.
先生们 下注了
Place your bets, gentlemen.
凯利 这孩子胃口不小
The boy’s got an appetite, Kelly.
先生们 踩线 约瑟
Toe the line, gentlemen. Joseph.
没事 今晚我觉得好极了
It’s nothing. I’m feeling grand tonight.
站稳了 小无赖
Steady now, you rogue.
约瑟
Joseph.
老天啊 怎么啦
Oh, my God, what happened?
帮我扶他上♥床♥
Help me get him into bed.
约瑟 你浑身是血 怎么回事
Joseph, you’re covered in blood. What happened to you?
他打了职业拳击 不过会没事的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!