And my kind doesn’t like your kind.
事实上 他们讨厌你的一切
In fact, they hate everything about you.
如今 由于一些原因 我打算替你撒谎
Now, for some reason or other, I’m willing to lie for you.
我们也可说你是有钱的新教♥徒♥ 那该会很有趣的
Or we could tell them you’re a rich Protestant. Might be sporting.
约瑟 不要
No, Joseph.
-哥哥 -好吧
-My brother. -Good.
你怎么称呼你自己
What do you call yourself?
约瑟·丹诺利
Joseph Donnelly.
好了 丹诺利 我们开始帮你办公民资格吧
Well, Donnelly, let’s put you on the road to citizenship.
到时候你可以工作 也可以投票
We’ll get you working and get you voting when the time comes.
知道这的体系是如何运行的吗 小子
See how the system works here, lad?
知道
Yeah.
住手
Stop it.
不要 少缠着我
Don’t. Leave me alone.
再不走开我把你的眼睛挖出来
Get away or I’ll claw your eyes out.
我说过了 别惹我
Don’t. No. I said, leave me alone.
对不起 凯利先生
Excuse me, Mr. Kelly.
我最后警告你们 走开
Leave me alone. I won’t ask you again.
不 走开
No. Get away!
我请你们别烦这位女士
I’ll ask you to leave this lady alone.
怎么请啊
Go ahead and ask.
我不想和你打架
I’ve no wish to fight you.
他不想和我打架
He’s no wish to fight me…
好哇 打他
All right, hold him.
不 他是我的 我一个人来
No, he’s mine. He’s mine alone.
约瑟 打他
Get him, Joseph!
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
好了 现在
Well, now.
你把打倒我的人 打得屁滚尿流
You knocked the piss out of the man who knocked the piss out of me.
我不知该有何感想
I’m not sure how I feel about that.
-德莫迪 -是 凯利先生
-Dermody. -Yes, sir, Mr. Kelly.
该走了 带着这个斗士和这女人
Time to make the rounds. We’ll take this scrapper and the girl here
把他们安顿在茉莉·凯那里
and lodge them at Molly Kay’s.
-提着行李 走吧 -好的 先生
-Grab the luggage. -Yes sir

Come on.
彼德 开赛吧 这些家伙们可以下注
Pete, get a match going these fellas can bet on, will you? I’ll be back.
嘿 迈克 你到底在做什么
Hey, Mike, what the hell you doing?
很难说 回头见 小子们
All depends. Good to see you, lads.
就是这 我们到了
This is it, here we are.
祝你愉快 凯利先先 你好吗 小伙
Good day to you, Mr. Kelly. How are you, man?
茉莉
Molly!
我和你一样感到不愉快
It’s just as unpleasant for me as it is for you.
这里有一对兄妹需要一个房♥间
Got a brother and sister, Molly, need a room.
你们好运气 今早刚刚有个人自杀了
You’re in luck. We had a suicide just this morning.
-你好吗 布丽姬 -你好 迈克
-How are you, Bridget? -Hello, Mike.
-姑娘们 这里有绅士吗 -没有
-Any gentlemen up here, girls? -No.
德莫迪 发表通告
Make an announcement, Dermody.
龙头大哥 龙头大哥
Ward boss! Ward boss!
再等你一年
I give you another year.
你不是要竞选吧 迈克
You’re not campaigning, Mike.
对这些男人来说 政♥治♥比性♥爱♥更重要
Relax, Molly. Politics is more important to these men than sex.
-那我就是圣母玛利亚 -愿主饶恕你 茉莉
-And I’m the Virgin Mary. -God forgive you, Molly.
迈克 那可不太容易啊
Not likely, Mike. Come on.
那是不是吉米·邓恩 我今天和你老婆聊天了 吉米
Is that Jimmy Dunne, I see? I was chatting with your wife today, Jimmy.
别提我老婆 迈克
Don’t tell me wife, Mike.
这里是浴室 不过别待太久
And here is the bath, but don’t linger in it too long.
只有这一间
It’s the only one in the house.
这就你们的房♥间
This is your room here.
我们的
Ours?
你不是说我们共住一个房♥间吧
You’re not suggesting that we share this room?
只要你们每星期给我一美金 我不管你们怎么住
I don’t care what you do in it as long as you pay me $1 a week.
一定是搞错了 我们需要两个房♥间
There must be some mistake. We need two rooms.
-我只有这一间 -不行 这不够好
-I’ve only got the one. -Well, that’s not good enough.
-迈克 这是什么人啊 -你都没听我说
-Mike, what have you sent me? -You’re not listening!
莎伦 茉莉 这个房♥间很好 我们非常感激
Shannon! Molly, the room is fine. We’ll take it gratefully.
我看你妹妹是惯坏了
Your sister was spoilt, I’d say.
你们应该注意到了
If you’re bright, I’m sure…
这些意大利人抢爱尔兰人的工作
you’d noted these Italians already take the Irish’s jobs
莎伦 莎伦 你醒着吗
Shannon? Shannon, are you awake?
不 我睡熟了
No, sound asleep.
我觉得我喜欢美国
I think I like America.
-是吗 -是的
-Do you now? -Aye.
我们刚来一天 瞧 多受欢迎
We’ve only been here a day. Look at the welcome we’ve got.
要房♥间吗 这里有
Would you like a room? Here you go.
要工作吗 这里有
Would you like a job? Why, here you go.
来点土地怎么样 好了 骑上马请自便吧
How about some land? Well, get a horse and help yourself.
现在你相信我的话了 是吧
So, now you believe me about the land, do you?
既然他们在把土地扔掉 我不妨要一块
If they’re throwing it away, I wouldn’t mind a piece of it.
可能这就是我的命运吧
Maybe this is my destiny.
我爸爸临终之前告诉我 他会在天堂保佑我的
On his deathbed, my father told me he’d be watching me from up above.
我想是否他的灵魂一直在引导我
I wonder now if his spirit might be near, guiding me along.
如果你♥爸♥在天堂遇到麦克奎尔
If he bumps into Mr. McGuire up there,
转告他把汤匙还给我
tell him I want my spoons back.
想像一下
Imagine me,
约瑟·丹诺利站在自己的土地上
Joseph Donnelly, standing on my own plot of land.
我在想该种点什么呢
What would I plant, I wonder, what?
燕麦 玉蜀黍
Oats? Corn?
马铃薯 老天 不要种马铃薯
Potatoes? God, no, not potatoes.
也许种小麦
Maybe wheat.
小麦
Wheat.
噢 莎伦 我正在梦想着
Shannon, I’m dreaming of it now.
一望无垠的麦田
Great fields of wheat as far as the eye can see.
俄克拉荷马州的土地是我的想法 你这满嘴胡言的傻瓜
Oklahoma land was my idea, you blathering fool!
“可能这是我的命运”
“Maybe this is my destiny.”
如果不是我 你根本来不了这里
If it weren’t for me, farm boy, you wouldn’t even be here.
如果不是我 你这高贵万能小姐 早已死在大街上了
If it weren’t for me, Miss High and Mighty, you’d have died in the street!
把枕头还给我
Give me back my pillow.
休想
Not in 100 years.
这本书让我心烦
This book is irritating me.
你真以为可以骗过我吗 丹尼尔
Do you actually think you’re fooling me, Daniel?
你难道希望我宣布独♥立♥ 公开饮酒吗
Would you prefer I proclaim my independence and drink in the open?
不 我喜欢现有的体系
No. I like the system we’ve got.
她怎么会这么无情
How can she be so cruel?
一封信都不写给我们
Not to send us any word.
诺拉 她在美国
She’s in America, Nora.
她已经和我通信很久了
She’s been writing to me for some time now.
你把这些瞒着我
You hid these from me?
是莎伦的意思
At Shannon’s request.
读一读吧
Read them now,
虽然它们可能不会令你欣慰
though they may not bring you comfort.
-诺拉 -丹尼尔
-Nora! -Daniel!
诺拉
Nora!
-地主罪该万死 -把房♥子烧了
-Death to the landlord. -Burn the house to the ground.
把它烧掉
Burn it down.
月光骑士
Captain Moonlight.
诺拉 快出去
Get out of the house, Nora!
-噢 那些信 -别管信 诺拉
-The letters. -Leave the letters alone, Nora.
宝贝
My baby!
-跟我来 -史蒂芬 我们在这
-Come with me. -Stephen, we’re over here.
快 这边走
Quickly, come this way.
你一生的收藏都毁于一旦了
All of your life collected and destroyed.
我真的为你的损失而痛心
I’m truly sorry for your loss.
我们就这样完了吗
Does this mean we’re finished?
-我们变成穷♥人♥了吗 -不是的 先生
-Are we impoverished now? -No, sir.
你还有土地和债券
You still have your land and your holdings.
这已经不是昔日的爱尔兰了
This is no longer the Ireland of my birth.
我们的女儿已经陷入绝境 丹尼尔 我们必须去帮她
Our daughter’s fallen into perilous ruin, Daniel. We must go to her now.
莎伦
Shannon?

She is…
她这几个月来一直在波士顿
She’s been in Boston these many months.
那我们应该去那里找她

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!