小家伙 别站在那
Boy, boy, come away from there.
莎伦 别挡着
Shannon, get out of the way.
小子 别傻了
Assess your stupidity, lad.
离我远点 女人
Get away from me, woman.
那好吧
As you wish.
等等
Wait!
莎伦 等下
Shannon! Wait!
莎伦
Shannon!
别走 莎伦
Shannon! Shannon, don’t!
-史蒂芬 再见 -再见
-Goodbye, Stephen! -Goodbye?
别开枪 莎伦
Don’t shoot!
不 不
No! No! No!
莎伦 莎伦
Shannon! Shannon!
莎伦 不行
Shannon! Don’t! No!
你记着 我救了你的命
I saved your neck. You remember that.
-谢谢 小家伙 -别叫我小家伙
-Thank you, boy. -Don’t call me boy.
加糖
Sugar.
两块
Two.
是我给你买♥♥的船票
You might display some gratitude
你总该有点感激之情吧
considering the price I paid for your passage.
让我提醒下你 是我买♥♥的
I paid, let me remind you.
下午好
Good afternoon.
请原谅我的打扰
Forgive me if I’m intruding.
不知你是否愿意到甲板上散步
But I wonder if you’d enjoy a gentle stroll around the deck.
她正在喝茶
She’s drinking her tea now.
小家伙 明显的事情就不必说了
There’s no need to state the obvious, boy.
我叫麦克奎尔 是从麻省波士顿来的
My name’s McGuire from Boston, Massachusetts.
噢 你是美国人
You’re American?
我出生于爱尔兰 这次回去是处理私事
Irish-born, I went back for personal reasons.
麦克奎尔先生 我们去散步吧
A stroll would be delightful, Mr. McGuire.
阳伞
Parasol.
在我的想像中 美国是个极为时髦的地方
In my imagination, America is a wonderfully modern place.
-我说得对吗 -绝对的时髦
-Am I right? -Modern as modern can be.
那里的人 文化 工业
The people, the culture, the industry.
-那么土地呢 -你说什么
-What about the land? -I beg your pardon?
土地 这女孩坚持说有免费赠送的土地
Land. This girl’s got it in her head they’re giving land away for free.
是真的 在俄克拉荷马州地区 现在正在开♥发♥西部
That’s true. Oklahoma territory. The West’s opening up.
我告诉过你 小家伙
I told you, boy.
那不是好的土地吧
Can’t be good land.
那是世界上最好的土地 适于耕作
It’s the finest in the world. Seeds flourish in it.
那里的牛肥得像大象一样
The cattle that grow upon it are fat as elephants.
怎样才能得到呢 麦克奎尔先生
How do you get it, Mr. McGuire?
一下船就会有了吗
Is it there when you step off the boat?
不 还要走一千多公里呢
No. You have to travel 1, 000 miles or so.
到了那 还要参加土地竞赛
When you get there, you’ll have to run for the land in a race.
竞赛
A race?
到波士顿以后不要耽误时间
Don’t lose time in Boston.
尽你所能 赶快买♥♥马车和补给
As soon as you can, purchase horses, a wagon and supplies.
-我的话令你不舒服吗 -噢 我
-Have I upset you? -Oh, I…
我不知道会是这么复杂
I didn’t expect it to be so complicated.
幸运的是 所有问题都可以用钱解决
We’re very fortunate. Any difficulty can be overcome with money.
对不起 我要单独和麦克奎尔先生谈谈
Excuse me, I’d like to speak to Mr. McGuire alone.
麦克奎尔先生 我有钱 但目前它们还只是汤匙
Mr. McGuire, I do have money, but it’s in the form of spoons.
汤匙
Spoons?
银制古董汤匙
Ancient spoons made of silver.
我打算一到波士顿就卖♥♥掉
I’d planned to sell them when I arrived in Boston.
我可以推荐几家公道的古董行
I can recommend a couple of shops that’ll treat you honestly.
我真的太感激你的帮助了
I’m very much obliged to you, sir.
是我的荣幸
Pleasure’s mine.
谢谢
Thank you.
请问你坐在我的桌子干什么呢
May I ask what you are doing sitting at my table?
我在吃你的巧克力蛋糕
I’m eating your chocolate cake.
噢 这样 你把我爸爸的领带弄哪去了
I see. And what have you done with my father’s necktie?
扔海里了 它勒得我喘不过气来
I flung it into the sea. It was gagging my throat.
你难过只是因为
You’re just upset because everything
我说过的事情都成了真的
I told you about is turning out to be true.
“牛肥得像大象”我知道那个男人打什么主意
“Cows as fat as elephants.” I know what that man’s after.
我觉得你应该把脚踝盖上
I think you should cover your ankles.
波士顿港 1♥8♥9♥2年8月
美国 我来了 我终于成功了
America. I’m here, I’ve made it.
约瑟 我已经到了
I’ve arrived, Joseph.
对不起
Beg your pardon.
美国国旗 你今天就是美国人了
United States of America flag. You’re an American today.
你的好朋友 麦克奎尔先生不见了
Your great friend, Mr. McGuire, has vanished.
要不要美元
for one American dollar?
他在那 麦克奎尔先生
There he is! Mr. McGuire!
我在这
Over here!
麦克奎尔先生
Mr. McGuire! Mr. McGuire!
你在那呀
There you are.
先生 你是爱尔兰人吗 我可以带你去见龙头大哥
Hey, mister, you Irish? I can take you to the ward boss.
需要工作吗 要住宿吗 人们很讨厌爱尔兰人的
Need work? Need lodging? There’s people that hate you if you’re Irish.
没有龙头大哥你什么都得不到
You can’t get nothing without the ward boss.
在波士顿他是老大
He’s the biggest man in Boston.
骗别人去吧 小子
Go fleece somebody else, boy.
我知道这些骗子的把戏 走吧 克里斯蒂小姐
I know the games of these shysters. Come on, Miss Christie.
我会为你找个合适的旅馆
I’ll find you a suitable hotel.
计程车
Cab!
多亏有麦克奎尔先生
Thank goodness for Mr. McGuire.
送克里斯蒂小姐去一个像样的旅馆
Take Miss Christie here to a decent hotel.
你已经完全尽到责任了
Well, you’ve certainly upheld your end of the bargain.
莎伦 祝你好运
Good luck, Shannon.
约瑟 祝你好运
Good luck, Joseph.
嘿 麦克奎尔
Hey, McGuire.
-怎么 -欢迎回来
-Yes? -Welcome back.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God!
约瑟 我的天哪
Joseph, Oh my god.
我的汤匙 他们在抢我的汤匙
Oh, my God! My spoons, my spoons. They’re taking my spoons.
约瑟 麦克奎尔先生偷了我的汤匙
Joseph, Mr. McGuire stole my spoons.
那是我的汤匙 他从我那偷去的
No, please! Those are mine. He stole them from me.
约瑟 那个该死的偷了我的汤匙
Joseph! Please. Joseph, that dead man, he stole my spoons.
我的包 他们把所有的东西都抢走了
My bag. They’re taking everything.
现在我什么都没有了
Now I have nothing.
走吧 莎伦 我们必须走
Come away, Shannon, we have to go.
我什么都没有了 我没有钱了
I have nothing now. I have no money.
约瑟 主在惩罚我
God is punishing me, Joseph.
我早上逃走时 从我妈妈那偷的汤匙
I stole those spoons from my mother the morning I ran away.
喂 你站住
Hey, you! You! Stand still!
-我什么都没干呀 -那个龙头大哥是谁
-I didn’t do nothing. -Who’s this man, the ward boss?
就在那 穿着漂亮衣服打拳的那个
That’s him there, fighting in the fancy clothes.
他叫迈克·凯利
Mike Kelly, his name is.
莎伦 你应该往后站
Shannon, you should stand back over there.
不用挡着我 只是场拳击比赛而已
Don’t shield me, Joseph. It’s only a boxing match.
什么
What?
对不起 迈克
I’m sorry, Mike.
迈克输的时候会不高兴的
Mike isn’t happy when he loses.
你扰乱我的注意力
You distracted me.
你注意力不集中
You weren’t concentrating.
你还蛮好斗的 刚下船的 是吧
A scrappy Connemara man? Fresh off the boat?
-跟我来 -约瑟
-Follow me. -Joseph
你这女人不许过来 你刚令我损失了半颗牙
Not you, woman. You just cost me part of a tooth.
如果他可以去 那我也可以去
If he gets to go, then I get to go.
我是迈克·凯利
I’m Mike Kelly.
这个怒气冲冲的人是谁 你老婆吗
Who is this bit of a snip anyway, your wife?
当然不是
Certainly not.
那你到我的俱乐部干什么
Then who are you coming into my club?
-她是 -我是
-She’s… -I’m…
-我妹妹 -但愿她不是个麻烦角色
-My sister. -Tell me she isn’t a pain in the ass.
妹妹 我们不是亲生的
Sister? Our blood’s not even the same temperature.
莎伦
Shannon.
这些人 莎伦 是和我同一类的人
These people, Shannon, are my kind of people.
我这类人不喜欢你那类人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!