把那个狗♥杂♥种♥的脑袋打下来
Blow the bastard’s head off.
不要怕 杀了他
Don’t be afraid to kill him.
杀了那个狗♥杂♥种♥
Assassinate the bastard.
约瑟 这么好的消息不告诉大家太可惜
Joseph, it was too good to be kept a secret, son.
你知道把枪的哪一端
Would you know which end of the gun
指向那位先生吗
to point at the gentleman’s ear?
我打赌他会射在自己的老二上
He’ll shoot himself in the balls, I’ll wager,
然后哭着屁颠屁颠回家
and come hobbling home in tears!
再见 科尔姆 再见 派德
Goodbye, Colm. Goodbye, Paddy.
再见 约瑟 我们在你的葬礼见
Goodbye, Joseph. We’ll see you at your wake.
愿主保佑这里的每个人
God bless all in this house.
愿主保佑你 孩子
God bless you, son.
你是从北部来的吗
Down from the north, are you?
或者是东部吧
Or perhaps the east?
是不是西部来的
West of here maybe?
南部
South?
如果你们不介意 我不想说自己的事
I prefer to keep my business to myself, if you please.
非常明智
Very wise, very wise, very wise.
愿主保佑所有的人
God bless you, every one.
愿主保佑你 先生
God bless you, sir.
给每人一杯威士忌
Whiskey for everyone.
噢 太好了
Great, great.
今晚你好吗 先生
How are you, sir, tonight?
如负重荷 这词形容我最恰当
Oppressed. That’s the word for me.
我的家沉闷乏味
I live in a house that’s stuffy and dull.
更糟糕的是我老婆不许我喝酒
And worse, I’ve a wife who forbids me to drink.
我渴望去冒险 孩子们
I crave adventure, boys.
如果我有翅膀 我会飞到星星上面
If I had wings, I’d fly to the stars.
祝你健康 先生
Your good health, sir.
祝你健康 先生
To your good health, sir.
克里斯蒂先生 祝你健康
To your health, Mr. Christie.
为了健康 克里斯蒂先生
For health, Mr. Christie
振作点 小伙子
Liven up, lad.
你还不到借酒浇愁的年龄
You’re too young to be brooding in your ale.
你是从哪个地方来的
What places you in this small chapter of the world?
这个人不愿意讲他自己的事
He’s keeping himself to himself, that one.
那么只有两种可能 事业或者爱情
Then it’s one of two things, enterprise or love.
不是爱情 这点可以肯定
It isn’t love, rest assured of that.
那你就是像我这样的做事业的人咯
Then you’re a man of business, like myself.
但我警告你
But I warn you,
事业带给我的只有不幸
it’s brought me nothing but misery.
我迷失在生意与妥协的迷雾中
I’m lost in a fog of commerce and compromise.
我宁愿把事业抛得远远的 以换取15分钟的自♥由♥
I’d trade it all away for 15 minutes of freedom.
自♥由♥在这里极为少见
Freedom is a rare thing in these parts.
极少见
It is.
的确是
It is, indeed. It is.
的确少见
Indeed, it is.
克里斯蒂先生 祝你幸福长寿
To a long and happy life, Mr. Christie.
愿主保佑你 小伙子
God bless you, lad.
为什么我会死去
Why should I expire?
只为那热情的眼睛
For the fire of any eye
尽管你杀那些庸人
Though foolish men you slay
我也不会为你而死
For thee I shall not die
你的芳名与美丽永远无法征服我
Your beauty and your name will never conquer me
我做了什么
What have I done?
你们好
Hello,
亡灵们
souls of the departed.
你们一定对我感到很失望
What a disappointment I must seem to you all.
我们到了
Here we are.
我认得这些单调的树丛
I recognize these hedges by their dullness.
噢 名声远播的女人
Oh, woman high of fame
尽管男人们为你而死
Though men have died for thee
这个谋杀不太容易
This is a difficult murder.
克里斯蒂先生 晚上好
Good evening, Mr. Christie.
把马牵过去
Take the horse.
莎伦 我看到你在田野里飞驰
Shannon, I saw you galloping in the fields.
保持尊严 莎伦 尊重
Dignity, Shannon. Dignity.
淑女即使在骑马的时候也要有教养
A lady must always be civilized even when she rides.
妈 没有人看到我骑马
No one saw me riding, Mother.
我看到了
I saw you.
是的 妈妈
Yes, Mother.
“淑女要有教养”
“A lady must always be civilized.”
她从不让我们耳根清静一下
She never leaves us alone, does she?
不 她从不
No, she doesn’t.
过去吧 好孩子
There, go on, good girl.
谁在那
Somebody there?
站那别动
Stay right where you are.
不准动 否则我会刺你
Don’t flutter an eyelid or I’ll stab you.
我会刺穿你
I’ll stab you through.
爸爸
Father!
天哪
Jesus!
噢 不
Oh, no…
爸爸 爸爸
Father! Father!
爸爸 爸爸
Father! Father!
救命 爸爸
Father, help! Help!
我差点被奸♥杀♥了
I’ve been all but raped and slaughtered.
怎么回事
What is it?
在马厩中
In the stables.
究竟怎么回事
What’s all the fuss about?
他是个恶魔
It’s the devil himself.
丹尼尔·克里斯蒂先生
Mr. Daniel Christie.

Look!
什么事
Yes?
我是约瑟·丹诺利
I’m Joseph Donnelly
就是被你夺去土地的 那个丹诺利家族的人
of the family Donnelly that you pushed off our land.
你到底在说什么呀
What in the name of God are you talking about?
准备赎罪吧
Prepare to pay for your crimes.
别 爸爸
No! Father!
我的老天爷
Good Lord Jesus!
噢 克里斯蒂先生
Oh, Mr. Christie.
月光骑士
Captain Moonlight.
莎伦 回来
Shannon, come back.
快 把蔡司先生请来 快去
Quickly! Find Mr. Chase and bring him here. Go!
莎伦 进去
Shannon, come inside.
莎伦 转过来
Shannon, turn around.
妈妈 你看他的手指这么黑
Look how black his fingers are, Mother.
别管他的手指 他是个出身低微的蠢货
Never mind his fingers. He’s a lowborn blatherskite of filth.
既然他毫无价值 你为什么还为他包扎伤口
If he’s so worthless, then why are you bothering to dress his wounds?
我们的责任是让他恢复健康
Our duty is to restore him to full health
这样他上绞架时可以听到
so he can hear his own neck crack
他的脖子被绞断的声音
when he dangles from the hangman’s noose.
莎伦 转过去 不要玷污你的眼睛
Turn away, Shannon, and protect the innocence of your eyes.
你偏偏选今天来打扰我们
Of all the days to intrude upon our peaceful life.
那些夫人们今天下午会来喝茶
The ladies are coming by this afternoon for tea.
我忽然觉得很恶心
I’m feeling very sick all of a sudden.
你要小心讲话 莎伦
Mind yourself, Shannon,
那些夫人们都是举止行为的典范
those ladies are models of manners and behavior.
没事
Nothing happened.
的确没事
Nothing happened, indeed.
一只小鸟飞错方向把窗户撞破了
A poor misguided robin has broken a windowpane.
你又撒谎了
What a manufactured lie.
我只是在清扫酒柜
I was dusting the liquor cabinet.
不等酒瓶落灰 你已经把酒喝掉了
As if a bottle in your vicinity stood long enough to gather dust.
上楼去
Go upstairs…
玛丽 玛丽 玛丽·内尔
Mary, Mary, Mary Nell
你是否听到你婚礼的钟声
Do you hear your wedding bell?
他会爱你吗 玛丽·内尔
Will he love you, Mary Nell?
天长日久 你会知道的
Time and time alone will tell
你在做梦 这不是真的
You’re having a dream. This isn’t really happening.

No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!