西爱尔兰 1♥8♥9♥2年
由于世代受压♥迫♥
贫穷的佃农开始反抗
那些富有的地主强加于他们的
不公平的地租和残暴的驱逐
大地雄心
靠边站 让我们过去
Stand aside. Let us pass.
小子们 地主来了
Lads, landlord is coming.
邦廷 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的地主
Buntin, you landlord bastard!
她美丽的眼睛是可怕的咒语
Her beautiful eyes were a terrible curse
他刚死去三天 她就拿着他的钱跑了
Three days in his grave She ran off with his purse
小子们 那个残忍♥的地主邦廷来了
Lads, that bloody landlord Buntin’s on his way in.
街上正乱着呢
All hell’s breaking loose.
邦廷来了
Buntin?
我希望他们杀了他
I hope they kill him.
乔 你到看那狗♥杂♥种♥地主了吗
Would you look at that bastard, Joe?
东家 你是个罪人
Landlord! You’re a sinner!
在你的心里 没有心肝更没有灵魂
Between your lungs, there’s neither heart nor spirit,
只有你吞下去的鼓鼓的钱袋
but the lump of your own swollen money bag.
乔 他绝不会忘了你这句话的
He’ll never get over that one, Joe.
这些土地不属于你这个寄生虫
You’re a blight on this country that never belonged to you.
你这个强盗 滚
Out, you robber!
乔 怎么啦 受伤了吗
Joe, come on. Are you hurt?
送我回家 见我的儿子们
Take me home to my sons.
回来
Back!
站住 你这个丑畜牲
Stand still, you ugly animal.
喔噢 你这丑
Whoa, you ugly…
该死的 滚蛋吧
Damn you. The hell with you.
-科尔姆 -什么
-Colm! -What?
快看我们的小♥弟♥弟♥ 他连自己的驴都捉不住
Will you look at our little brother? He can’t keep hold of his ass.
亲爱的孩子
Sweetheart of a child.
多累啊 累够了吧 约瑟
Slaving away. Is it not enough, Joseph,
你给这块田施粪了么
you plowed all that muck down there?
我的雄心比你们两个懒货的要大
My ambition’s a little grander than yours, a couple of lazy cows.
雄心 你指为别人的土地累断腰吗
Ambition, is it? To break your back on land that isn’t your own?
它属于地主克里斯蒂
It belongs to the landlord Christie.
把头抬起来 小子
Hold your face up, lad.
快点
Come on.
给我们当靶子
Give us something we can aim at.
走开 你们俩
Shag off, the pair of you.
那边有头羊 过去发泄吧
There’s a goat over there. Go improve your love life.
来吧 约瑟 只要你流点鼻血而已
Come on now, Joseph. Just a nosebleed’s all we’re asking.
我不想和你们打架
I’ve no wish to fight you.
打我呀 你这个傲慢的狗♥杂♥种♥
Try pummelling me, you arrogant son of a bitch.
打他
Get him!
看哪 他已经被激怒了
Watch him. He’s riled up now.
别动
Hold still now.
约瑟 站起来
Stand up, Joseph.
小子们 你们的爸爸受伤了
Lads, your father’s been damaged.
乔 我们到了
You’re here, Joe.

Da!

Da!
他赤手空拳同敌人打斗
He took on the enemy with his own bare hands.
对方有五十人 全副武装 都拿着可怕的枪
Fifty of them. Armed and with hideous guns.
对 你♥爸♥爸把他们全打败了
Yeah, and your father, he walloped them all.
一个接一个 全部被击溃了
One by one, the whole lot of them.
说实话 我也杀了相当一部分
And I killed off a fair share myself, to tell you the truth.
-丹提 求你闭一次嘴吧 -好吧
-Quiet, Danty Duff, for once. -All right
我是个谦虚的人 那就留到下一次讲吧
Humble as I am, I’ll keep that part of the story for another time.
爸 觉得怎么样
How are you feeling now, Da?
我快要死了
My soul is departing from me, Joseph.
不许那样说
Don’t you talk that way.
我要死了 我想怎么说就怎么说
I’ll talk any way I please. I’m dying, I tell you.
你不能死 爸 我们需要你
You can’t die. We need you here, Da.
需要我 干什么
Need me? What for?
她美丽的眼睛是可怕的咒语
Her beautiful eyes were a terrible curse

Da?
愿主保佑你的灵魂
God bless your soul.
可怜的乔·丹诺利
Poor Joe Donnelly.
现在老爷子死了 我们可以找点东西卖♥♥了
We’d be as well to sell off a thing or two now that the old man’s gone.
爸爸刚死你们谈论这个太过分了
Is that any way to keen over the death of our father?
约瑟 悲伤是个人的事
Misery’s a personal matter, Joseph.
我们不需要任何教诲 谢谢了
We don’t need any instruction, thanks.
他留给我们一大笔地租债务
He’s left us with a huge debt of rent on the land.
等收割以后 我们就可以还清债务
We’ll begin to settle our debts when we harvest the land.
自己去种马铃薯吧 你这个野心勃勃的小子
Grow the potatoes and pick them yourself, Joseph, you ambitious boy.
你狗♥娘♥养♥的 约瑟
You son of a… Joseph!
各路神仙保佑
Saints preserve us!
爸 我们以为你死了
We thought you’d died, Da.
对 儿子 我是死了
I did, son. I passed away.
但你正在和我们说话 你的眼睛也在四下环顾
But you’re talking to us, Da, and your eyes are looking about.
我告诉你 我刚才确实死了
I was as dead as a stone, I tell you.
在我再死之前你把嘴闭上
Now shut your mouth before I die again.
过来
Come here.
我回来是要告诉你点事
I’ve come back to tell you something.
你是个特别古怪的孩子
You’re an especially odd boy.
你起死回生就为告诉我 我很古怪吗
You came back from the dead to tell me that I’m odd?
你脑袋里晃荡着各种古怪的想法
You have all kinds of oddities clattering around in your brain.
我像你这么年轻时也是这样的
So had I when I was as young as you.
但是在这个贫穷的角落里
But dreams, my boy, in this poor corner of the world,
梦想最终只能成为泡影
end up in a glass of ale.
我的梦想不会的 总有一天我会耕作自己的土地
Not my dreams. I’ll work my own land someday.
一个人没有土地就毫无价值
Without land a man is nothing.
土地是一个人的灵魂
Land is a man’s very own soul.

Yeah.
你就等待奇迹吧
A miracle, that’s what you’re looking for.
如果你真有那一天
And by God, if you manage it,
你的老爸会从天堂向你微笑
your old da will be smiling down on you from heaven above.
她美丽的眼睛
Her beautiful eyes
是可怕的
were terribles
乔·丹诺利 再次祈祷
God bless your soul, Joe Donnelly.
愿主保佑你的灵魂
For the second time.
爸 愿主长佑你的灵魂
God rest your soul, Da.
小子们 别和他们说话
Say nothing to them, lads.
这片土地是我们的 他们不存在
This country’s ours. They don’t exist.
这个死人是谁
What dead man is this?
这个死人是谁
What dead man is this?
你们不必回答 但是听着
You needn’t answer, but hear these words.
我代表丹尼尔·克里斯蒂先生
I represent Mr. Daniel Christie,
他依法拥有这块土地 以及所有地上之物
who by right of law owns this land and all improvements upon it.
这块地的地租没有交
Rent on this property has not been paid.
已经警告过你们三次
The warning’s been given thrice.
继续走 小子们 我们的父亲今天下葬
Keep walking, lads. Our father’s being buried today.
那些狗♥杂♥种♥在烧我们的房♥子
Bastards are burning our house!
这样就行了
That will do.
地主克里斯蒂在哪
Where is this landlord Christie?
我要向他讨回公道
I want justice for what he’s done.
我最喜欢的就是
There’s nothing I like better
年轻人眼里谋杀的光芒
than the glow of murder in a young fella’s eyes.
它已经锈得不成样子了
It has a terrible go of rust on it.
我迄今只杀过猪和鸡
I’ve only killed chickens and pigs till now.
丹尼尔·克里斯蒂就是猪和鸡集于一体
He’s a pig and a chicken all in one, the same Daniel Christie.
现在 让他尝尝死亡的滋味吧
Here now, give him a proper taste of death.
该死的地主们
Yeah, landlords!
月光骑士
Captain Moonlight.
月光骑士
Captain Moonlight.
别假装你很清楚月光骑士的意思 你根本就是不知道
Don’t you be pretending you know what Captain Moonlight means, ’cause you don’t.
这是反叛的暗号♥
It’s the code, the rebel code.
现在你听说了 要保密
Now you’ve heard it, keep it to yourself.
不要对任何人讲 懂吗
Don’t breathe it to a living soul, you understand now?
我知道
Yeah. Yeah.
约瑟 月光骑士
Captain Moonlight, Joseph.
去杀你的地主吗
Off to kill your landlord?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!