– We got it wrong. – What?
尾巴不在壁炉上
It’s not over the mantelpiece.
它成了领带
The necktie.
-快走 -等一下
– Let’s go. – Hang on.
-什么? -我想再吃点
– What? – I wanna do more.
-她在那! -她看不见
– She’s there! – She can’t see.
看看我们 都在这 哇!
Look at each other. Here we are. Wow!
我已经有点醉了 还有点伤感
Now I’ve already had too much to drink, and I’m feeling sentimental,
可我还想说件没人愿承认的事
but I’m gonna say something, anyway, which nobody wants to admit,
但我觉得这是事实
but I think is probably true.
我们打垮他们了
We beat them.
我们打败了那些农场主 且正志得意满地坐在这
We beat those farmers, and now we’re triumphantly eating
吃着他们的烤鸡 烤鸭
their roasted chicken, their sizzling duck,
火鸡 以及鹅肝酱…
their succulent turkey, their foie gras de…
-孩子们哪去了? -什么? 哪?
– Where did the boys go? – What? Where?
-Ash? Kristofferson? -孩子们?
– Ash? Kristofferson? – Boys?
哦 我的天啊! 太危险了!
Oh, my God! That was crazy!
真不敢相信
I can’t believe what just happened in there.
快走 我们快离开这! 快走!
Come on, let’s go out of here! Let’s go!
我们在哪? 我们在哪? 我们在哪? 什么?
Where are we? Where are we? Where are we? What?
Kristofferson?
Kristofferson?
亲爱的 我好像听到什么了? 怎么回事?
What am I hearing again, baby? What’s happening?
是我的幻觉吗?
Am I still paranoid?
苹果酒?
Cider?
刚才发生了什么事?
What just happened?
似乎有苹果酒 刚才真是太危险了
Something with cider. That was dangerous.
-有人受伤吗? -我们全都受伤了!
– Is anyone hurt? – We’re all hurt!
我的整个家都被毁了
My entire flint-mine just got demolished.
苹果汁 苹果汁的洪水
Apple juice. Apple juice flood.
我们点个数吧! 各自都找找自己的伙伴!
Let’s do a head-count! Everybody pick a buddy!
孩子们在哪呢?
Where did the boys go?
-Ash? -Ash?
– Ash? – Ash?
Kristofferson? Ash!?
Kristofferson? Ash!?
我在这!
I’m here!
Ash! 你表弟呢?
Ash! Who’s your buddy?
-Kristofferson -他在哪?
– Kristofferson. – Where is he?
-我不知道 -为什么?
– I don’t know. – Why not?
-我把他弄丢了! -你弄丢了他?
– I lost him! – You lost him?
-我 呃 我当时在厨房♥ -你们在哪?
– I, uh, I was in the kitchen – Where were you?
-我们想要找那条领带 -你在说什么?
– We were trying to find the necktie. – What are you talking about?
-是我的错 -哦 不
– It’s my fault. – Oh, no.
你怎么会有核仁生姜苹果派?
Where did you that nutmeg-ginger-apple-snap?
你为什么戴着那个伪劣面罩!?
And why are you wearing that fake bandit hat!?
我们想要把你的尾巴偷回来
We went to steal back your tail.
Kristofferson! Kristofferson!
Kristofferson! Kristofferson!
Kristofferson! Kristofferson!
Kristofferson! Kristofferson!
把这个湿哒哒的小东西用报纸包起来
Wrap this wet, little mutt in a newspaper
然后把它关到笼子里 在上面留点透气孔
and put him in a box with some holes punched in the top.
这个下水道只有一个出口
There’s only one way out of this sewer,
但窨井盖被堵住了
but the manhole cover’s closed,
有辆旅行车压住了它
and there’s a station wagon parked on it.
换句话说 我们要永远被困在这里了
Which means we’re permanently stuck down here.
你还认为我们打垮他们了吗 狐狸?
You still think we beat them, Foxy?
獾是对的
Badger’s right.
他们不抓到我是不会罢休的
These farmers aren’t gonna quit until they catch me.
我不该对你撒谎
I shouldn’t have lied to your face.
我不该重操旧业
I shouldn’t have fallen off the wagon
悄悄去偷鸡
and started secretly stealing chickens on the sly.
我不该老想着去耍那些农主
I shouldn’t have pushed these farmers…
让他们丢脸
…so far and tried to embarrass them
让他们威风扫地
and cuss with their heads.
虽然我挺喜欢这样 但我不该这么做
I enjoyed it, but I shouldn’t have done it.
现在我们只有一条路可走
And now there’s only one way out.
也许我应该去自首 让他们杀了我
Maybe if I hand myself over and let them kill me,
扒了我的皮 把我挂在他们的壁炉上
stuff me, and hang me over their mantelpiece.
你不要这样
You’ll do no such thing.
亲爱的 也许他们会放过其他人
Darling, maybe they’ll let everyone else live.
哦 为何你要让我们面对这种两难选择 阿狐?
Oh, why did you have to get us into this, Foxy?
我不知道 我只是这样想
I don’t know, but I have a possible theory.
我觉得我有个毛病 想要每个人都认为
I think I have this thing where I need everybody to think
我是最了不起的狐狸先生
I’m the greatest the quote-unquote fantastic Mr. Fox.
而且他们如果被我耍得团团转
And if they aren’t completely knocked-out and dazzled,
被我吓到
and kind of intimidated by me, then
那我就会不舒服
I don’t feel good about myself.
狐狸向来喜欢冒险 捕猎
Foxes traditionally like to court danger, hunt prey,
喜欢智胜强者 而我所擅长的也正如此!
and outsmart predators. And that’s what I’m actually good at!
我想 结果 我只是…
I think, at the end of the day, I’m just…
我知道
I know.
我们是野兽
We’re wild animals.
我想我们一直都是
I guess we always were.
我保证 如果这一切还能重来
I promise you, if I had all this to do over again,
我一定不会让你失望的
I’d have never let you down.
无论如何 我们在一起总是更加快乐
It was always more fun when we did it together, anyway.
-我爱你 Felicity -我也爱你
– I love you, Felicity. – I love you, too.
但我不该和你结婚
But I shouldn’t have married you.
我有没有和你说过 当我们
Did I ever tell you about the time…
知道会有小孩时候的事?
…I learned we were gonna have a cub?
-在狐狸陷阱里 -对
– In the fox-trap. – Right.
-我们正在危急关头 然后你妈妈 -说她怀孕了
– We were at gunpoint, and your mother – said she’s pregnant.
让我来讲 好吗?
Let me tell it, okay?
我完全不知道怎么逃离困境
I had no idea how we were gonna get out of this jam, and
然后我灵机一动: 狐狸最擅长做什么?
then it hit me: what do foxes do better than any other animal?
-挖洞 -你又在插嘴了
– Dig. – You’re stepping on my lines.
好 继续说吧
Right, keep telling it.
所以我们开始挖 整个过程中我双爪并用
So we dug. And the whole time I put paw over paw,
挖着土和石子
scooping dirt and pebbles…
你妈妈像疯了一样在旁边挖着
…with your mother digging like crazy beside me,
我一直在想: 这个小男孩会是怎样的?
I kept wondering: who is this little boy gonna be?
-或者女孩 -或者女孩 对
– Or girl. – Or girl, right.
因为那时我们不知道
Because at that point we didn’t know.
Ash 我很高兴有你这个儿子
Ash, I’m so glad he was you.
那不是你的错 而是我的
It’s not your fault it’s mine.
向上 通往地面
再见
Goodbye.
嗯 我想我们很应该 嗯
Well, I guess we should, uh,
分成几个组
probably split into a certain number of groups
然后做点什么 对吧?
and start doing something, right?
我能喝杯水吗?
Can I have a glass of water?
喂! 有人吗?
Excuse me! Excuse me?
Kristofferson? 你在哪?
Kristofferson? Hello?
你能听到吗?
Can you hear us?
Kristofferson?
Kristofferson?
他们抓到了那只小狐狸
They got the boy.
他们想用他换他的爸爸
They want to trade the son for his poppa.
为什么他们用杂♥志♥上的剪字拼出这封信?
Why’d they write this in letters cut out of magazines?
为了隐藏自己的身份
To protect their identities.
哦 对 他们为什么还签了名?
Oh, right, but then why did they sign their names?
还有 我们已经知道他们是谁了
Plus, we already knew who they were
因为他们想杀我们
because they’re trying to kill us.
狐狸先生 你儿子在我们手里
Mr. Fox, we have your son.
如果你还想见到他…
If you ever want to see him alive again…
你们抓错了狐狸
You took the wrong fox.
我才是他的儿子
I’m his son.
我能看出你俩的相似之处
I can see the resemblance.
-那是什么? -救命!
– What’s that? – Help!
拜托! 拜托 别过来!
Come on, man! Come on, stop!
瞧 小妞!
Look at you, girl!
你还是美貌如花
You’re still as fine looking as a creme brulee.
我是不是在被一只疯耗子调戏?
Am I being flirted with by a psychotic rat?
抱歉 我能加入吗?
Excuse me, may I cut-in?
那孩子被锁在Bean Annex家的阁楼
The boy is locked in an apple crate on top of a gunlocker