I just want to see a little
阳光
sunshine.
但你是夜行动物 Phil
But you’re nocturnal, Phil.
你在晴天都不睁眼
Your eyes barely even open, on a good day.
我受够你说的废话了 我们也有权利!
I’m sick of your double-talk. We have rights!
我们讨厌你 也讨厌你♥爸♥爸
We don’t like you, and we hate your dad.
现在你就抓点泥巴 塞嘴里 吞了
Now grab some of that mud, chew it in your mouth, and swallow it.
-我不吃泥巴! -混♥蛋♥ 叫你吃就吃
– I’m not gonna eat mud! – Cuss, yeah, you are.
住手
Don’t do that.
你为什么脱鞋?
Why’d you take your shoes off?
这样我就不会踢坏你的鼻子
So I don’t break your nose when I kick it.
我可以自己打的
I can fight my own fights.
不 你打不了
No, you can’t.
那些农场主不抓到你和你的家人
Those farmers aren’t gonna quit
是不会罢休的
until they’ve got you and every member of your family
他们会把你倒钉在架子上 挖掉你的眼睛
nailed upside-down to a bloody stick with your eyes gorged out.
这是我自个的事
This is getting a little too personal.
等一下
Give me a minute.
我有主意了
I’ve got an idea.
-是什么? -是个好主意
– What is it? – It could be a good one.
-告诉我们 -也许能救我们的命
– Lay it on us. – It might save our lives.
快说!
Say the idea!
好! 我们试试!
Alright! Let’s try it!
去矿洞那 告诉獾夫人她们
Go to the flint-mine. Tell Mrs. Badger,
救兵马上就到
et al. that help is on the way.
真的吗?
Is help on the way?
半点不假
I sure as cuss hope so.
Ash 现在我知道
Ash, I know what it’s like to feel
与众不同的感觉了
different.
我与众不同吗?
I’m not different, am I?
我们都与众不同
We all are.
尤其是他
Him, especially.
但 这就是生命奇特的地方 不是吗?
But there’s something kind of fantastic about that, isn’t there?
我不是 我只想当个运动员
Not to me. I’d prefer to be an athlete.
同志们 这次我们要朝一个非常特殊的方向挖
Gentlemen, this time we must dig in a very special direction.
我能感应到
I got to kind of feel out the vibe.
开始
Begin.
人类时间1小时后
快来 这… 这里有… 有… 呃…
Come on. You… you get… You like… er…
快来!
Come on!
我正中红心啊! 神不神奇?
I hit it slap in the middle! Do you get how incredible this is?
“这是一只漂亮的狐狸 请听我来唱”
“About a handsome little fox, let me sing you folks a yarn.”
“嘿 滴咚滴 嘟咚嘟 嘟咚铛!”
“Hey, diddle-dee, doddle-do, doodle-dum!”
“他曾是一个棒小伙 充满智慧 优雅 和魅力”
“It was a splendid little feller, full of wit and grace and charm.”
“听我说 滋啤滋 呀啤呦 咕呴钢!”
“Say, zippy-zee, yappy-yo, google-gum!”
“就像 蝼蚁尚且偷生”
“Well, like any little critter needing Vittels for his littl’uns.”
“所以 他偷 他骗 他为了生存说谎”
“Well, he stole, and he cheated, and he lied to survive.”
“嘟咚铛 叮咚叮 嘟咚 叮咚 嘟咚 滴!”
“Doodle-dum, diddle-die, doddle-diddle-doodle-dee!”
“滋啤滋 滋啤咋 滋啤 咋啤 哫啤 滋!”
“Zippy-zo, zippy-zay, zippy-zappy-zoopy-zee!”
“嘟咚咚 嘟咚咚”
“Doodle-dum, Doodle-dum.”
“请听我细细说来”
“Let me take a little tick now to color in the scene,”
“村那边住着3个农场主
“Across the valley lived three yokels…
Boggis Bunce和Bean”
…name of Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.”
“这三个人追着我们的主人公”
“Now these three crazy jackies had our hero on the run”
“用猎枪打掉了它的尾巴”
“Shot the tail off the cuss with a fox-shooting gun.”
“但那是只聪明的狐狸”
“But that stylish little fox was as clever as a whip.”
“挖洞速度同地鼠一样快”
“Dug as quick as a gopher Who was a hyper-ack-a-tive.”
“现在这3个人仍旧守在洞口
“Now those three farmers sit it where there’s a hole,
那里曾经有座山”
it was once a hill.”
“一起唱 滴咚滴 嘟咚嘟 嘟咚嘟!”
“Singing, diddle-dee, doddle-do, doodle-dum!”
“直到我确定他们还在这里”
“And as far as I can reckon, they’re a-setting up there still.”
“一起唱 滋啤滋 呀啤呦…”
“Singing, zippy-zee, yappy-yo…”
你唱什么呢 Petey?
What are you singing, Petey?
只是我写的一首消遣的曲子
Just just making up one as I went along, really.
真是个烂歌♥!
That’s just weak song-writing!
你歌♥写得太差劲了 Petey!
You wrote a bad song, Petey!
獾的矿洞(难民营)
我们把东西全拿来了
We took everything.
他们偷走了所有的东西?
They took everything?
我一会儿回电♥话♥给你 Petey
Let me call you back, Petey.
好了 现在他们哪都能去了
Well, they’d be anywhere by now.
他们就在我们脚底下挖来挖去的
They’re digging right under our feet.
嗯 总之 事情越来越糟了
Well, in a sense, we’ve only made matters worse.
我们应该停手了
We should have stayed out of it.
我有主意了
I’ve got an idea.
我一点信♥号♥♥都收不到 有人能收到吗?
I’m still not getting a signal. Is anyboby getting any reception?
我没有任何信♥号♥♥ 只有个问题
I don’t have any signal, but I’ve got a problem.
把鸭子烤脆 Aye 把鸡拿过来
Crisp up those ducks. Aye, drag those chickens.
慢一点没关系 我们有点超前
Slow them down just a little bit, we’re a little ahead.
苹果在哪? 还在外面? 它们还是生的?
Where are the apples? Stiil out? You still have them raw?
好 把它们切成片 放到储藏室里去
Well, slice them up. Let’s get them in the pantry.
我可以想象你有多痛苦
I can imagine how painful,
尽管只是精神上的
even just emotionally, that must be for you.
嗯 你要知道 还没到世界末日
Well, you know, it’s not the end of the world.
哦 但是狐狸 多丢脸啊!
Oh, but Foxy, how humiliating!
整个尾巴都没了…
Having your whole tail blown clean off…
可以不谈这个吗?
Can we drop it?
耶 真不错 气氛和谐
Yeah, it’s really good. Sweet and nice.
嘿 他们说你天赋异禀 对还是错?
Hey, they say you’re a natural. True or false?
-我只是… -回答问题
– I just… – Answer the question.
-对的 我觉得 -好
– True, I guess. – Correct.
你闪开一下 Agnes
Get out of here, Agnes.
我想跟Kristofferson私下谈谈
I need to have a private word with Kristofferson.
就一会儿 她… 她不必…
Just a minute. She… she doesn’t…
我不介意 我过去找他们说话
I don’t mind. I’m gonna go talk to them.
听我说 我要去干一件惊天动地的事儿
Listen to me, I just had a brainstorm for something
但是我自个做不了
fantastic I’ve got to do. But I can’t do it alone.
-我不感兴趣 -听我说完
– I’m not interested. – Hear me out.
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
我觉得你和家里某些狐狸一样 爱冒无谓之险
I think foxes from your side of the family take unnecessary risks.
就因为他们有这个胆
Only because they got the guts in their blood
但是我们也有
and so do we.
-我刚才对Agnes很不客气吗? -对
– Was I a bit rude to Agnes? – Yeah.
我大概说了些不该说的话
I’d probably say something I shoudn’t.
我待会儿去跟她谈谈
I’ll say something to her in a minute.
-你要干什么? -简单地说说?
– What’s the brainstorm? – In a nutshell?
我们去把我爸爸的尾巴偷回来
We’re gonna steal back my dad’s tail.
-好了 老大 -开始吧
– Okay, chief. – Here we go.
嗯 在历劫之后 很荣幸邀请大家
Well, it took a near catastrophe for all of you to finally
一起在矿洞里…
take me up on my offer to have you…
吃顿晚餐
…over to the flint-mine for dinner.
-但我想我们都… -抱歉
– but I guess we have… – I’m sorry.
或许 我的请帖送丢了哦
Maybe my invitation got lost in the mail.
有人知道这只獾在说什么吗?
Does anybody know what this badger’s talking about?
嘿 等等
Hey, hold on.
但 说实话 Clive是对的
But Clive’s right. In all seriousness.
抱歉 B
Excuse me, B.
我觉得 我们要感谢那三个恶棍一件事:
I guess we do have these three ugly farmers to thank for one thing:
提醒我们要感恩 要关心彼此
reminding us to be thankful and aware of each other.
我再强调一次 关心
I’m gonna say it again. Aware.
-我觉得很不安全 -因为本来就不安全
– I don’t feel safe. – That’s because we’re not.
你现在应该把面罩戴上
You should probably put on your bandit hat now.
我虽然没有 但我把这个短袜改了
Personally, I don’t have one, but I modified this tube sock.
-我们看起来像那么回事 -耶 的确
– We look good. – Yeah, we do.
现在 想想 如果你喜欢收集尾巴
Now where would you keep a prized tail,
你会把尾巴藏哪?
if you collected them, if that was your hobby?
我可能会把它挂在壁炉上
I’d probably hang it over the mantelpiece.
嗯 好 这是什么味道?
Right. Good. In fact what’s that smell?
吃过Bean先生最出名的核仁生姜苹果派吗?
Ever tasted one of Mrs. Bean’s famous nutmeg-ginger-apple-snaps?
呃 没吃过
Well, I didn’t do.
它们还是热的
They are still warm.
-我们猜错了 -什么?