…and three feet on a banana peel.
那可槽糕多了…
That’s a lot worse than
抱歉 各位 我要去冥想半个小时
Excuse me, everyone. I’m gonna go meditate for half an hour.
你还有29分钟来好好想想 怎么道歉合适
You’ve got twenty-nine minutes to come up with a proper apology.
我? 我 要道歉?
Me? Me, have an apology?
他有强盗面罩! 他只 是刚来 他就有强盗面罩!
He gets a bandit hat! He just got here and he got a bandit hat!
我的强盗面罩呢? 为什么我没挨一枪?
Where’s my bandit hat? Why didn’t I get shot at?
因为你们 你们… 你们觉得我一无是处!
It’s because, you, you… you think I’m no good at anything!
也许你们是对的! 谢谢!
Well, maybe you’re right! Thanks!
我说了让你别带他
I told you not to bring him.
该死的 我为什么没听进律师的话?
Why the cuss didn’t I listen to my lawyer?
如果我们没有搬到这颗树来
At this point we’ll be lucky if we can flip this tree for
我们或许会幸运些
half of what we’ve already sunk into it.
我有六个月要不能平躺着睡了
I won’t be able to sleep on my back for six weeks
趴着睡我又觉得呼吸困难
and on my stomach I feel congested.
该死的 我为什么没听进律师的话?
Why the cuss didn’t I listen to my lawyer?
因为你听不进任何人的话
Because you don’t listen to anybody.
-那是什么? -什么? 我说…
– What was that? – What? I said…
起床! 大家! 他们要把我们挖出去!
Wake up! Everybody! They’re digging us out!
-他们会杀了孩子们! -那得先过我的尸体
– They’ll kill the children! – Over my dead body, they will.
我就是这个意思! 在那种情况下 你也会死!
That’s what I’m saying! You’d be dead, too, in that scenario!
-我又不是在反对你! -你在说些什么?
– Well, I’m arguing against that! – What are you talking about?
-你干嘛对我吼? -停! 停! 停!
– Why are you yelling at me? – Stop! Stop! Stop!
你说的和她说的 就不是同一件事 又回到原点了!
You say one thing, she says another, and it all changes back again!
我想到了! 还没到输的时候!
I’ve got it! There’s not a moment to lose!
-为什么我以前没想到呢? -想到什么?
– Why didn’t I think of this before? – Think of what?
我们以前被捉住过
We’ve been trapped before.
挖!
Dig!
一狐狸时之后
我想是时候为大家打打气
I think it’s time for me to give us a pep talk…
解释下了
…and explain some things.
-很久很久以前… -我能跟你私下谈谈吗?
– A very long time ago… – May I have a word with you privately?
我们在一个洞里
Well, we’re in a hole.
就到矿床的另一边去
Just on the other side of this mineral deposit.
跟我走
Follow me.
我现在要发脾气了
I’m gonna lose my temper now.
-什么时候? -就现在
– When? – Right now.
什么时候… 噢 我的天啊!
Well, when… Oh, my God!
二十狐狸年前 当我们被关在捕狐狸陷阱里时
Twelve fox-years ago, you made a promise to me
你对我承诺 如果我们活下来
while we were caged inside that fox-trap, that if we survived
你永远不再偷鸡 鹅 火鸡 鸭子
you would never steal another chicken, goose, turkey, duck,
或是乳鸽 无论什么东西
or squab, whatever they are.
我信了你 为什么? 为什么你要对我撒谎?
And I believed you. Why? Why did you lie to me?
因为我是野生动物…
Because I’m a wild animal…
你也是丈夫和父亲
You’re also a husband and a father.
我试着要对你合盘托出
I’m trying to tell you the truth about myself.
我不在意你是否合盘托出
I don’t care about the truth about yourself.
这个故事太容易预见结局了
This story is too predictable.
容易预见? 真的吗? 最后会怎样!?
Predictable? Really? What happens in the end!?
最后 我们都死了…
In the end, we all die…
除非你改变
unless you change.
Petey 听着
Petey, listen.
跑去Malloy百货的租赁部
Run down to the rentals department over at Malloy Consolidated
下个订单 我们要
and place an order for, shall we say,
一台最大型挖掘机 一台小型挖掘机
one Mighty Max, one Junior Spitfire,
还有一台远程龙♥卷♥风♥375涡轮发动机
and a long-range Tornado 375 Turbo.
马上送到
For immediate delivery.
恐怖的挖土机
Ash 你在生我的气么?
Ash, are you mad at me?
如果是 我也理解 而且我很抱歉
I understand if you are, and I’m sorry.
如果我知道你会有这种感觉
I wouldn’t have ever involved your cousin…
我就不会拉你表哥入伙了
…if I realized you would feel this way.
只是因为他有点天分 我是说…
It was only ever just because he’s kind of a natural, I mean…
嘿 看看他挖的!
Hey, look at him dig!
-不管怎么 我很抱歉 让你有这种感觉 -你知道吗?
– Anyway, I’m sorry your feelings – You know what?
我想用土把耳朵堵住
I’m gonna put dirt in my ears.
好了 这样好多了 我听不见你说的了 继续吧
Yeah, that’s better. I can’t hear you now but keep talking.
提一句 我没有猎犬扁虱
I don’t have beagle ticks, by the way.
哇! 我 也没有 谁说我们有猎犬…
Whoa! Me, neither. Whoever said we’ve beagle…
显然 你就是这么告诉大家的
Apparently, that’s what you’ve been telling everyone.
猎犬扁虱和毛皮上的虱子
Beagle ticks and pelt lice.
我从没说过 你引错我的话了
I never said that, and you’re misquoting me
也许是别人说的 不过我会查清楚的
or somebody is, but I’m gonna get to the bottom of it.
听着 Ash 我们可能就看不见明天的太阳了
Look, Ash, we may or may not ever see the light of day again,
但我真的很喜欢Agnes 我觉得她也喜欢我
but I really like Agnes, and I think she likes me.
很好 她是个自♥由♥的人 我有什么好介意的?
Great. She’s a free agent. What do I care?
-好 那你干嘛还坚决要… -我能问你个问题么?
– Well, then why’re you dead-set on… – Can I ask you a question?
-可以 -坐在地上
– You may. – What’s the point of sitting on the floor
把腿盘成椒盐卷饼的样子 和自己
with your legs twisted into a pretzel talking to yourself
说1小时45分钟的话 到底有什么意义? 那很不可思议
for an hour and forty-five minutes? It’s weird.
我爸和我一起第一次开始
My father and I first started…
练习冥想 是在我…
…practicing meditation together when I was…
是吗? 那挺不错的
Yeah? Well, that’s great.
但比起你有没有猎犬扁虱
But I’d worry more about what that does for your reputation
我更担心那会影响你的名声
than whether or not you have beagle ticks or not.
我没有 皮毛上也没有虱子
I don’t. Nor pelt lice.
可能正有个邋遢的农场主
One of those slovenly farmers…
系着我的尾巴当领带呢
…is probably wearing my tail as a necktie by now.
你想多了 护理
You’re paranoid, Foxy.
农场主 谢谢你
Farmer, thank you.
如果我读错了材料 就纠正我
Correct me if I am misreading the data,
你成功破坏了这里的风景
you’ve successfully destroyed the scenery,
但是所谓的狐狸…
but the alleged fox…
看爸爸的领带
Look at Dad’s tie.
你们三位杰出的农场主现在准备怎么做呢?
What will you three prominent farmers do now?
Dan 我能告诉你的是 我们不会做的事情
Well, Dan, I can tell you what we’re not going to do.
我们不会放他走
We’re not gonna let him go.
请站开点 大家站开点
Stand clear, please. Stand clear, everyone.
接线!
Contact!
Boggis 你农场里有多少工人?
Boggis, how many men, did you got working on your farm?
-三十五 -Bunce你呢?
– Thirty five. – Bunce?
-三十六 -我有三十七个 那就是…
– Thirty six. – And I’ve got thirty-seven. That’s…
一共108个
I’d say, a hundred and eight altogether.
Petey啊!
Petey!
放下手头所有事情 把我们三个人所有的工人
Drop everything and assemble all hundred and eight members
一共108个全召集起来
of our entire three combined work-forces.
我们要用饥饿把他们逼出来 然后杀了他们
We’re gonna starve them out and then kill them.
就在 十五分钟后开始
Starting in, shall we say, fifteen minutes.
围困开始
据估计 现在有108个狙击兵
An estimated, a hundred and eight snipers are
正在被摧毁的狐狸居所周围
currently in position surrounding the demolished fox residence.
被困在地下的 还有很多当地的动物
Many local animals, who’d appear to be trapped underground,
此时也被切断了各种供应
without provisions of any kind at this point.
如果我有水晶球 我将预言
If I had a crystal ball, I’d predict…
这会有相当可怕的结果
…a fairly grisly outcome to the situation.
但我们站在现场 近距离观察
But we stand on the scene, watching closely,
事件依然没有任何进展
as events continue to unfold.
这对大家来说 简直是糟透了
This is gonna be a total cluster cuss for everybody.
三天后(2又1/2狐狸周)
一只没水没食物的狐狸能撑多久?
How long can a fox go without food or water?
嗯 我只能从负鼠的角度来回答
Well, I can only answer as an opossum,
但我觉得在我脱水且快饿死的时候…
but I don’t think I can last more than another couple of hours…
两个小时也坚持不了
before I get completely dehydrated and starve to death.
那是什么?
What’s that?
-爸爸? -别出声
– Dad? – Not a sound.
你吓死我们了!
You scared the cuss out of us!
很多善良的动物可能会死
A lot of good animals are probably gonna die
全怪你
because of you.
我们已经挖了三天 绕来绕去
We’ve been digging in circles for three days.
毁了半个林子 却没一个出去的
Half the woods have been obliterated. Nobody can get out.
现在我老婆和27个饥饿的孩子
Right now my wife’s huddled at the bottom of the flint-mine
挤在矿洞底下 没有食物 没有水!
with no food, no water, and twenty seven starving animal brats!
我只想要一点点