我们在拍拖
We’re going steady.
-那是什么? -什么”什么”?
– What’s that? – What “what”?
这个么?
What this?
没啥 我比赛赢来的一个破奖杯
It’s nothing. It’s just some old trophy I won for being an athlete.
我要去报导一个在别人家里举♥行♥的作者签售会
I’m supposed to cover this book party at some animal’s nest
就在山下的烟草地里
in a tobacco field down the hill,
Kylie和我要赶紧过去 做一个详尽的报导
so me and Kylie are going to hop over there and give it a whirl.
-晚上不用等我了 -那是本什么样的书?
– Don’t wait up. – What’s the book?
类似于回忆录 我会让他给你给签一本
Some memoir. I’ll get him to sign you a copy.
晚餐
Dinner was
非常的棒
pitch-perfect.
Bean的秘密苹果酒窖(大♥师♥计划第三阶段)
我看到 通往Bean秘密酒窖的后门下面
I spotted a couple of broken burglar bars
有些防盗铁栏
underneath the back door to Bean’s secret cider cellar.
-我们要闯入Bean的房♥子? -酒窖
– We’re breaking into Bean’s house? – Cellar.
-他住在那么? -他在那储藏苹果酒
– Where he lives? – Where he keeps the cider.
-在他住的地方下面 -你从哪过来的?
– Below where he lives. – Where’d you come from?
回家做作业去!
Go back to the tree and do your homework!
-我想帮你去偷苹果酒 -我们是要去签售会
– I wanna help you steal some cider. – We’re going to a book party!
不要提任何关于苹果酒的事
And keep your mouth shut about any cider,
因为没人说过
because no one ever said that.
-立马从我眼前消失! -但是
– Now get out of here! – But
没有但是! 你会给我惹来很多麻烦!
But nothing! You’re gonna get me in a lot of trouble!
而且你太小没有协调能力
Besides you’re too little and uncoordinated.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
小家伙是从哪冒出来的?
Where the cuss does that kid get off?
你能相信么? 他是怎么得到的消息?
Can you believe that? How did he get tipped off?
你认为他会告发我们么?
You think he’s going to tell on us?
在继续行动之前
Before we go any further,
我希望从现在起 你能给我一些暗示
from now on can you give me some kind of signal
时不时地让我知道
once in a while just so I know…
你有没有理解我的意图啊?
…any of this is getting through to you?
-明白了么? 好 很好 -又来了一个
– Was that it? Okay, fine. – There’s another one.
不错 很准时
Good. You made it.
-有人看到你么? -我想没有
– Anybody see you? – I don’t think so.
把这个面罩带上
Here, put this bandit hat on.
我必须得说 我很高兴被邀请 但是我不敢肯定
I must say, I’m pleased to be invited, but I’m not sure
-我应该做这个事情 狐狸叔叔! -为什么?
– I should be doing this, Uncle Foxy! – Why not?
因为我不喜欢对人撒谎!
Because I don’t like to be dishonest with people!
好吧 那就闭嘴 这样就不成问题了!
Well, just keep your mouth shut, and it won’t be a problem!
的确 但我也觉得他不该跟我们来
Yeah, but I don’t think he should come with us, either.
我们不是在表决!
We’re not taking a vote!
发酵工艺室
有次我看见狼…
You know, one time this wolf I saw…
狼? 怎么老是狼的话题?
Wolf? What’s with all the wolf talk?
能让它暂停一次吗?
Can we give it a rest, for once?
-看看这一切 全是苹果汁 -苹果汁? 全是苹果汁?
– Look at all this. Apple juice. – Apple juice? Apple juice?
我们可不是为苹果汁来这儿的
We didn’t come here for apple juice.
这是用钱能买♥♥到的 或者甚至说是能偷到的
This is some of the strongest, finest alcoholic cider money can buy
最强劲 最好的苹果酒
or that can even be stolen.
它让喉咙灼烧 让胃翻腾
It burns in your throat, boils in your stomach,
尝起来就像是 纯净的融化的黄金
and tastes almost exactly like pure, melted gold.
你们现在是擅入 非法的
Y’all are trespassing, now. Illegally.
在这儿 我们可不会宽容对待 苹果酒窃贼
Around these parts, we don’t take kindly to cider poachers.
你太老了 耗子
You’ve aged badly, Rat.
你自己年纪也很大了 伙计
You’re getting a little long in the tooth, yourself, partner.
BEAN 保安
BEAN 保安 什么东西? 你干嘛戴着那种标志?
Bean security, what? Why you’re wearing that badge?
那是什么?
What is it?
那是我的工作
It’s my job.
你家的老女人如何?
How’s your old lady doing?
你是说我妻子吗?
Do you refer to my wife?
她年轻时 可是镇上的一支花
She was the town tart, in her day.
奔放 自♥由♥
Wild and foot-loose and
就水貂皮围巾一样漂亮
pretty as a mink stole.
真的么?
Is that true?
当然不是
Of course, not.
我是说 当然 她年轻过 我们都年轻过
I mean, certainly, she lived. We all did.
那个时候不一样 别用双重标准
It was a different time. Let’s not use a double-standard.
-她就和… -是镇花啊?
– She marched against the… – But town tart?
闭嘴
Shut up.
差一点了 耗子 小心点
That was close, Rat. Be careful.
噢 我小心得就像个…
Oh, I’m as careful as a…
我该拿多少罐 Franklin?
How many jars should I bring up, Franklin?
我不清楚 两罐吧
I don’t know. Two, I guess.
但你昨天喝了三罐
You drank three yesterday, though.
好吧 拿三罐
Alright, take three.
不 两罐就够了
No, two’s plenty.
噢 天啊 她是瞎了吗?
Oh, my cuss. Is she blind?
我想她可能是散光
I think she might have astigmatism.
也可能有 某种白内障
Or possibly a cataract of some form.
反正就是眼神不太好
Anyway, her eyes don’t see well.
我告诉过你吧? 这孩子
What’d I tell you? This kid’s…
天生就是干这行的 我说的对吧?
…a natural, am I right?
一次紧急会面
你们能来真好 很高兴看到你们
It’s so good of you to come. Lovely to see you.
你俩看起来都不错
You’re both looking splendid.
你过得如何 Walter? 我相信身体一定不错吧?
How’ve you been, Walter? In good health, I trust?
-是Nathan吗? -都不错? 好极了
– Nathan? – All is well? Wonderful.
有狐狸的麻烦么?
Any fox problems?
-你在开玩笑么? -讨厌极了
– Are you joking? – It’s horrible.
-我们够不幸了 -他在嘲笑我们
– We’re miserable. – He’s laughing at us.
-真丢脸 -我们发火了
– It’s humiliating. – We’re furious.
我连谈都不想谈
I don’t even want to talk about it.
也许我们该杀了他
Perhaps we ought to kill him.
-这是显然的 -他太狡猾了
– Well, that seems rather obvious. – He’s too sneaky.
好了 当然 他非常狡猾 是吧?
Ah, right. Of course. He’s very clever, isn’t he?
可能会有点难 我猜
Might be bit difficult, I suppose.
但我已经找到 这只狐狸的住处了
But I’ve already figured out where this fox lives,
明晚 我们就藏在灌木里
and tomorrow night we’re gonna camp in the bushes,
等他从树洞里出来
wait for him to come out of the hole in his tree,
就把这可恶的家伙射成碎片
and shoot the cuss to smithereens.
觉得如何 老兄?
How’s that grab you, fellas?
不错 很好 想想 为什么不呢?
Yeah. Well, let’s see. Why not?
又一场签名会?
Another book party?
哇! 黑灯瞎火的 我没看见你坐在那儿
Woah! I didn’t see you, sitting in the dark over there.
好吧 不是 其实是起火了
Yeah, no. Actually, there’s a fire.
我接到电♥话♥ 他们说可能是故意纵火?
I just got the call. They said maybe it’s arson?
我去采访了警官 想看看…
I got to interview the marshall and see what’s
Kylie 他说的是事实么?
Kylie, is he telling the truth?
我不想这样夹在中间
I don’t want to be put in the middle of this.
谢谢 Kylie
Thanks, Kylie.
他为什么戴着强盗面罩?
Why is he wearing that bandit hat?
他耳朵冷 他没和我们一起
His ears were cold. He’s not with us.
回床上去
Go back to bed.
如果我想的是真的…
If what I think is happening is happening…
最好不是
It better not be.
射猎行动
帮我掩饰得不错 下次 你…
Nice job covering for me. Next time, you…
三人都来了!
All three!
杀了他!
Kill him!
我们捡了尾巴 丢了狐狸
We got the tail, but we missed the fox.
Petey! 很抱歉叫醒你
Petey! Sorry to wake you.
我要麻烦你 立刻赶到这儿来 带上
I can trouble you to dash out here right away with, shall we say,
三把铲子 两把鹤嘴锄 500颗弹♥药♥ 还有…
three shovels, two pick-axes, 500 rounds of ammunition and, uh…
一瓶苹果酒
a bottle of apple-cider.
-它会长回来的 对吧? -尾巴是不会长回来的
– It’ll grow back, won’t it? – Tails don’t grow back.
-尾巴不会长回来? -除了蜥蜴的
– Tails don’t grow back? – Except for lizards.
尾巴不会长回来
Tails don’t grow back.
我以后都要过着 没有尾巴的生活
I’m gonna be tailless for the rest of my life.
好吧 无论如何 这还不及双肺炎一半糟糕 对吧?
Well, anyway, it’s not half as bad as double-pneumonia, right?
我是说 他爸爸一只脚踏进了坟墓
I mean, his dad’s got one foot in the grave…
另三只还踩在香蕉皮上