Boggis和Bunce和Bean
一胖 一矮 一瘦
这仨可恶之徒
长相各异
却同样卑鄙
了不起的狐狸爸爸
“生于田纳西州山顶”
“Born on a mountain top in Tennessee”
“最绿色的自♥由♥之地”
“Greenest state in the land of the free”
“丛林中长大 每棵树都了然于心”
“Raised in the woods so he knew every tree”
“3岁起就所向无敌”
“Kilt him a bar when he was only three”
“Davy Davy Crockett 拓荒英雄!”
“Davy, Davy Crockett, king of the wild frontier!”
“独自投身于印第安战争”
“Fought single-handed through the Injun War”
“打得克里克人闻风丧胆 人间现和平”
“Till the Creeks was whipped and peace was in store”
“当他出征时”
“And while he was handling”
-医生怎么说? -没什么
– What’d the doctor say? – Nothing.
估计是小毛病吧
Supposedly, it’s just a twenty-four hour bug.
他给我开了些药
He gave me some pills.
早跟你说过 你可能只是吃坏了肚子
I told you. You probably just ate some bad gristle.
我们抄近路还是走景观路?
We take the short cut or the scenic route?
抄近路吧
Let’s take the short cut.
但景观路上风景好啊
But the scenic route is so much prettier.
-那么 走景观路吧 -哦耶
– Okay, let’s take the scenic route. – Great.
实际上这条路更近一点哟
It’s actually slightly quicker, anyway.
谢谢
Thank you.
-乳鸽是什么? -乳鸽就是乳鸽
– What is a squab? – You know what a squab is.
跟鸽子差不多
It’s like a pigeon, I suppose.
我们是去钻马围栏下的洞
Should we go through the hole under the horse fence
还是去爬马道上的栏杆?
or climb the rail over the bridle path?
呃 我觉得钻洞更安全些吧
Well, I guess the horse fence would be a little safer.
但走马道可以直达鸽棚呢
But the bridle path puts us out right next to the squab shack.
那好吧
Okay.
你怎么了? 魂不守舍的
What’s wrong? You’re acting all skittish.
别担心 早在学会跑步前
Don’t worry. I’ve been stealing birds for a living since
我就学会偷鸡以谋生了
before I could trot.
顺带说句 你今晚美极了
By the way, you look unbelievably beautiful tonight.
简直是红霞满面
You’re practically glowing.
或许是霞光衬的吧
Maybe it’s the lighting.
“我久居于城郊小镇”
“I’ve been in this town so long that back in the city”
“世人皆认为我已驾鹤西去”
“I’ve been taken for lost and gone”
“江湖中了没有我的传说”
“And unknown for a long long time”
“多年前我坠入爱河”
“Fell in love years ago”
“恋上一位清♥纯♥少女”
“With an innocent girl”
“她来自于西班牙和印第安人之家”
“From the Spanish and Indian home”
“那个龙蛇混杂之地”
“Home of the heroes and villains”
“某夜西班牙人来袭”
“Once at night Catillian squared the fight”
“她身处枪林弹雨之中”
“And she was right in the rain of the bullets”
“尽管难逃一劫”
“that eventually brought her down”
“但晚上她仍翩翩起舞”
“But she’s still dancing in the night”
“毫不畏惧这龙蛇之地…
“Unafraid of what a dude’ll…
…能起多大风浪”
…do in a town full of heroes and villains”
-那是什么? -什么?
– What’s that? – What?
我觉得是个捕狐器!
I think it’s a fox-trap!
-你看这个 -不 别管那东西
– Look at this. – No, get away from there.
是个弹簧装置?
Is it spring-loaded?
嗯 我猜要是你从那里过来
Yeah, yeah, I guess if you come from over there,
站在鸽棚这堵门前
and you’re standing at this door to the squab shack,
这链子大概会引发…
this little gadget probably triggers the…
-什么!? -别站在那儿 亲爱的
– What!? – Move out of the way, darling.
-这东西瞄准的就是那儿 -够了! 我们走吧!
– That’s right where it’s going to land. – Stop it! Let’s go!
猜错了 原来是直接罩下来的啊
No, it just falls straight right down
-我觉得它不是弹簧装置 -我怀孕了
– I guess it’s not spring-loaded. – I’m pregnant.
哇!
Wow!
我要当爸爸了
We’re gonna have a cub.
宝贝 这真是个天大的好消息
Honey, that’s great news.
如果我们还能活到明天…
If we’re still alive tomorrow…
如果明早我们还活着
If we’re still alive tomorrow morning,
我要你改行
I want you to find another line of work.
遵命
Okay.
2年后(12狐年)
“孩子生下后”
“My children were raised”
“一晃就大了”
“You know they suddenly rise”
“出生时才那么小”
“They started slow long ago”
“从头到脚 健康聪明又伶俐”
“Head to toe healthy wealthy and wise”
狐狸专栏: 狐狸爸爸的小镇
有人读过我的专栏吗?
Does anybody actually read my column?
-你朋友有没有提过? -当然提过
– Do your friends ever talk about it? – Of course.
实际上 兔子的前任女友上周才对我说
In fact, Rabbit’s ex-girlfriend just said to me last week,
“我应该去看看狐狸专栏的” 但他们搞不到公报
“I should read Foxy’s column,” but they don’t get the Gazette.
-Ash! 赶紧哦! -怎么搞不到? 几张破纸而已
– Ash! Let’s get cracking! – Why would they? It’s a rag-sheet.
-我病了 -你没病
– I’m sick. – You’re not sick.
-我发烧了 -你没发烧
– I have a temperature. – You don’t have a temperature.
-我不想去 -快点 你要迟到了
– I don’t want to go. – Hurry up. You’re going to be late.
我欣赏你处理事情的方式
I love the way you handled that.
你表弟Kristofferson六号♥会来
Your cousin Kristofferson’s coming on the sixth.
我希望你要好好待他
I want you to be extra nice to him
因为他这一路上可不容易
because he’s going through a very hard time right now.
他来了睡哪?
Where’s he gonna sleep?
我们会在你房♥里加张床
We’re gonna make a bed for him in your room.
我才不要他睡我房♥里
I can’t spare the space.
让他去睡爸爸的书房♥嘛
Put him in Dad’s study.
爸爸的书房♥是爸爸的
Dad’s study is occupied by Dad.
我不想再住洞穴了
I don’t want to live in a hole anymore.
这让我觉得寒碜
It makes me feel poor.
我们是穷 但其乐融融啊
We are poor but we’re happy.
不过尔尔
Comme-ci, comme-ca.
无论如何 地面风光更好
Anyway, the views are better above ground.
宝贝 我已经7岁了
Honey, I’m seven non-fox-years old now.
我爸7岁半就过世了
My father died at seven and a half.
我不想再住在洞里
I don’t want to live in a hole anymore,
我说到做到
and I’m going to do something about it.
我走了
Well, I’m off.
宝贝 要开心哈!
Have a good day, my darlings!
狐狸居洞穴 是有历史原因的
You know, Foxes live in holes for a reason.
嗯 我知道
Hm, yes, I know.
你穿的那啥?
What’re you wearing?
干嘛披着块布 又把裤角掖进袜子里?
Why a cape with the pants tucked into your socks?
我看他大概
I guess he’s just
想穿得与众不同
different.
无限风光在树屋
嘿 狐狸先生
Oh, hey, Mr. Fox.
对 就是这里 就是这棵树
Yes. Here it is. This is the tree.
快上来吧 这是… 呃 我回头打给你
Come on over. This is… Uh, I’m gonna call you back.
显然 这棵树古朴原始
Obviously, it’s first growth, indigenous.
原土地板 优质树皮
Original dirt floor, good bark,
石质壁炉 一望即知 不多赘言
skipping stone hearth as you can see.
Kylie?
Kylie?
Kylie! 我是怎么跟你说的? 我正带人看♥房♥♥呢
Kylie! What’d I tell you? I’m showing the property.
这当口你应该消失的
You’re not supposed to be here.
哦 都这时候了? 真抱歉
Oh, what time is it? I’m sorry.
他叫Kylie 是个管♥理♥员♥ 他有点…
This is Kylie. He’s the super. He’s a little…
桶里有什么 Kylie先生?
What’s in the bucket, Mr. Kylie?
Kylie? Kylie!
Kylie? Kylie!
-鲦鱼而已 来一条尝尝? -好的 谢谢
– Just minnows. Try one? – Certainly. Thank you.
这不是常青树吧?
It’s not exactly an evergreen, is it?
河边没有松树之类的树屋卖♥♥么?
Aren’t there any pines on the market this side of the river?
但你那价钱买♥♥不起松树啊
But, pines are pretty hard to come by in your price range.
那? 那个? 那是什么?
What? What? What’s that?
冒昧问一句 您以何维生 狐狸先生?
May I ask what you do for a living, Mr. Fox?
过去我偷鸡 但现在我是名记者
I used to steal birds, but now I’m a newspaper man.
哦 对 我在报上见过您的大名
Oh, sure. I’ve seen your by-line.
午安 先生们
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
-你要走了? 你… -对了 Kylie…
– You’re going? You’re… – Oh, and Kylie…
谢谢你的鲦鱼 味道好极了
Thank you for the minnow. It was superb.
獾 海狸 和海狸(律师)
别买♥♥那树屋 狐狸
Don’t buy this tree, Foxy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!