这个没有魔法的人
This man, who has no magic…
他想与女巫结合 污染我们的血液
who would marry a witch and pollute our blood…
创建一个禁忌的家庭 让我们的人数变少
create a forbidden union that would make us less…
让我们变软弱 像他的同类一样软弱
make us weak, like his kind.
朋友们 他并不是个例
He’s not alone, my friends.
有成千上万的人想做这样的事
There are thousands who seek to do the same.
我们对这种害虫只有一种手段
There can only be one response to such vermin.

No.
钻心剜骨
Crucio.
不!
No!
让他停下!
Make him stop!
我们与麻瓜的战争从今天开始
Our war with the Muggles begins today.
雅各布
Jacob.
他在骗你们
He’s lying to you.
那个生物已经死了
That creature is dead.
现在不行 等等
Not now. Wait.
他就是为了骗你们
He did it to trick you.
他杀了它 又给它施了法
He killed it and bewitched it…
让你们觉得他能当领袖
so that you might think him worthy to lead.
但他不想带领你们
But he doesn’t want to lead you.
他只是想让你们跟随
He just wants you to follow.
语言
Words.
为了欺骗而编造的语言
Words designed to deceive.
让你们怀疑自己亲眼所见的东西
To make you doubt what you’ve seen with your own two eyes.
那天晚上有两只麒麟诞生
There were two Qilins born that night.
双胞胎 我知道这个…
A twin. And I know that…
我知道这个…
I know that…
是因为?
Because?
因为你没有证据
Because you have no proof.
因为没有第二只麒麟
Because there was no second Qilin.
我说的对吗?
Am I not right?
它的母亲被杀了 它…
Its mother had been killed, it…
那它现在在哪里 斯卡曼德先生?
Then where is it now, Mr. Scamander?
没有人能知道一切 纽特
No one can know everything, Newt.
还记得吗?
Remember?
我不明白
I don’t get it.
她听不见你的话 小家伙
She can’t hear you, little one.
在这里听不见…
Not here…
但也许她正在别的地方听着呢
but perhaps somewhere she’s listening.
这才是真正的麒麟
This is the true Qilin.
看看它…
Look at it…
你们已经亲眼看到了
you can see it with your own eyes.
这是真正的…
This is the true…
这个结果不能作数
This can’t be allowed to stand.
必须重新投票
The vote must be taken again.
安东 你得做点什么
Come on, Anton. Do something.
你…
You…
不行 别
No, no, no, please.
我很荣幸
I’m honored.
但在你们俩出生的那天晚上
But just as two of you were born that night…
还有一个人 同样值得
there’s another here, equally worthy.
我很确定
I’m certain of it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在谁还会爱你 邓布利多?
Who will love you now, Dumbledore?
你孤身一人
You’re all alone.
我从来都不是你们的敌人
I was never your enemy.
以前不是 现在也不是
Then, or now.
你有没有想过我?
Did you ever think of me?
一直在想
Always.
回家吧
Come home.
她来了
Here she is.
干得好 邦蒂
Well done, Bunty.
来吧 小家伙
Come on, little one.
对不起 我一定把你吓坏了吧
I’m sorry. I must have given you an awful fright.
没有 我觉得…
No, I think…
有时候要失去过一样东西 才能知道它的意义
sometimes it takes losing something to realize quite how much it means.
有时候你就是…
And sometimes you just…
有时候你就是知道
Sometimes you just know.
好了 进去吧
Right, in you pop.
科瓦尔斯基先生
Mr. Kowalski.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
我从来没想过让你遭受钻心咒
It was never my intent for you to suffer the Cruciatus curse.
是啊
Yeah…
但是我跟奎妮和好了 所以我们扯平了
well, you know, we got Queenie back, so we’re square.
可以问你一个问题吗?
Hey, can I ask you a question?
我能留下这个吗?
Can I keep this?
留个纪念
For, like, old times’ sake?
没有比你更值得拥有它的了
I can’t think of anyone more deserving.
谢了 教授
Thanks, Professor.
神奇
Remarkable.
怎么做到的?
But how?
我以为你们不能相互对抗
I thought you couldn’t move against one another.
我们没有
We didn’t.
他想要杀戮 我想要保护
He sought to kill, I sought to protect.
我们的咒语相遇了
Our spells met.
这大概这就是注定的吧
Let’s call it fate.
不然我们要怎么实现自己的命运呢?
After all, how else will we fulfill our destinies?
阿不思
Albus.
答应我
Promise me.
你会找到他 并且阻止他
You’ll find him and you’ll stop him.
阿尔伯特 别忘了波兰饺子
Albert, don’t forget the pierogis.
是的 K先生
Yes, Mr. K.
阿尔伯特
Albert.
波兰酥饼最多只能烤八分钟
No more than eight minutes on the kolaczkis.
是的 K先生
Yes, Mr. K.
他是个可爱的孩子
He’s a sweet kid.
但他根本不知道 夹心面包卷和白菜卷之间的区别
He doesn’t know the difference between paszteciki and golabki.
-亲爱的 -怎么了?
-Hey, sweetheart. -What?
纽特不知道你在说什么
Newt doesn’t know what you’re talking about.
我也不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
你今天不工作 还记得吗?
And you are not working today, remember?
你还好吗 亲爱的?
Are you all right, honey?
不用因为致辞感到紧张
You’re nervous about the speech. Don’t be nervous.
告诉他 亲爱的
Tell him, honey.
不用因为致辞感到紧张
Don’t be nervous about the speech.
我不紧张
I’m not nervous.
什么味道?什么烧糊了?阿尔伯特?
What is the smell? Why is there burning? Albert?
看来你是因为别的事而紧张了?
Maybe we’re nervous about something else, huh?
不知道你在说什么
I can’t imagine what you’re talking about.
第一次见到雅各布的那天……
So, the day that I first met Jacob…
第一次见到雅各布的那天 我们都坐在斯蒂恩国家银行
The day that I first met Jacob, we were both sitting in the Steen National Bank.
我永远不会…
Never would I…
你应该是伴娘吧?
The maid of honor, I presume?
你应该是伴郎吧?
The best man, I gather?
-你是不是弄了头发? -没有
-You’ve done something to your hair. -No.
是的 只是…
Well, yes, actually, just…
只是为了今晚
Just for tonight.
-很适合你 -谢谢 纽特
-Well, it suits you. -Thank you, Newt.
-你好 -你好
-Hello. -Hi.
看看谁来了
Look who’s…
你好
Hi.
很高兴见到你
So good to see you.
-嗨 -你好吗?
-Hi. -How are you?
你看起来很棒 拉莉
You look wonderful, Lally.
谢谢 纽特
Well, thank you, Newt. I appreciate it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
蒂娜 来吧
Tina, come on.
-你得给我讲讲美国魔法国会的情况 -里面见
-You must tell me how MACUSA’s been. -See you inside.
那我呢?我看起来怎么样?
What about me? How do I look?
-你还好吧? -你看起来挺好的
-You all right? -You look fine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!