能看出哪个是真的吗?
Can you tell which one is yours?
看不出
No.
很好 你要是能看出来我就该担心了
Good. I’d be worried if you could.
麒麟应该在其中一个箱子里吧?
I assume the Qilin’s in one of these cases.
是的
Yes.
-是哪一个? -对啊 是哪一个呢?
-Well, which one is it? -Which one indeed.
就像赌徒三张牌 (注:一种骗术 三张牌两黑一红 倒扣挪动位置后让玩家猜红牌)
It’s like a three-card Monte thing.
就像贝壳游戏 (注:类似骗术 三个杯子中一个扣有贝壳)
Like a shell game thing.
就是那种街头骗术啊
Like a short con.
当我没说 是麻瓜世界的东西
Never mind, it’s a Muggle thing.
为了得到我们那个稀有的小朋友
Grindelwald will do anything within his powers…
格林德沃会不择手段
to get his hands on our rare friend.
因此不管他派出谁
Therefore, it’s essential that we keep…
我们都要让那个人疑惑、猜测
whoever he dispatches on his behalf guessing…
让麒麟能安全到达仪式现场
so the Qilin gets to the ceremony safely.
如果到下午茶时间 麒麟和我们所有人
If, by teatime, the Qilin, not to mention all of us…
都还活着
are still alive…
那我们的努力就算成功了
we should consider our efforts a success.
顺便说一句 玩赌徒三张牌是不会死人的
For the record, nobody ever died playing three-card Monte.
是个重要区别
An important distinction.
好了 每人挑一个箱子 我们该出发了
All right, everybody choose a case and we’ll be on our way.
科瓦尔斯基先生 你跟我一起 第一个出发
Mr. Kowalski, you and I will proceed together first.
我?
Me?
好的
Okay.
我很期待你能多给我讲讲
I’m looking forward to you educating me a little further…
赌徒三张牌还有什么优点
on the finer points of three-card Monte.
乐意至极
My pleasure.
祝大家好运
Well, good luck, everybody.
好运
Good luck.
你也是 邦蒂女孩
And you too, Bunty girl.
再见 邦蒂
See you, Bunty.
我们这些领导层并没有忘记 这是一个分♥裂♥的世界
It is not lost on those of us in leadership that we are currently a world divided.
每天都有新的阴谋
Each day brings talk of another conspiracy.
每小时都有黑暗的耳语
Each hour another dark whisper.
这些耳语是最近这些天才出现的
These whispers have only increased in recent days…
在有了第三位候选人之后
with the-addition of a third candidate.
只有一种方法能让所有人确信
There is only one way to leave absolutely no doubt…
在三位候选人中 确实存在一个值得托付的人
that a worthy candidate exists amongst the three you have been presented.
所有巫师从小就知道
As every schoolboy and girl knows…
麒麟是我们魔法世界中最纯洁的生物
the Qilin is the purest of creatures in our wonderful magical world.
它不会被欺骗
It cannot be deceived.
让麒麟把我们团结起来
Let the Qilin unite us.
桑托斯!桑托斯!桑托斯!
Santos! Santos! Santos!
来吧
Come.
接下来去哪里?
Where to, next?
接下来我就要离开你了
This is where I leave you.
你要什么?
I’m sorry, you’re what?
离开我?
Leaving me?
我要去见个人 科瓦尔斯基先生
I have to meet someone else, Mr. Kowalski.
不用担心
Not to worry…
你很安全
you’ll be perfectly safe.
你没有麒麟
You don’t have the Qilin.
要是遇到麻烦 你可以随时扔掉箱子
Feel free to drop the case at the first hint of trouble.
还有一件事 希望你不要介意我这么说
One other thing, if you don’t mind me saying.
你应该停止自我怀疑了
You should stop doubting yourself.
你有很多人一生都无法拥有的东西
You have something most men go their entire lives without.
你知道是什么吗?
Do you know what that is?
一颗完整的心
A heart that is full.
只有真正勇敢的人
Only a truly brave man…
才能像你一样 诚实而彻底地敞开心扉
could open himself up so honestly and completely, as you do.
桑托斯!桑托斯!桑托斯!
Santos! Santos! Santos!
交出箱子 谢谢
Cases, please.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, fellas.
他生气了
He’s angry.
等等
Wait.
都打开 要确定它在里面
Open them, make sure it’s in there.
一群白♥痴♥
Idiots.
他有多长时间?
How long does he have?
这里 嗨
Here. Hey. Hi.
你有危险 知道吗?
You’re in danger, all right?
-你得离开 -这个…
-You need to leave. -Well…
我不能走
I can’t go, okay?
我不能回家
I can’t come home.
已经太晚了
It’s too late for me, all right?
有些错误太严重了
Some mistakes, they’re just too big.
你能听我说吗?
Can you listen to me?
没时间了 我被跟踪了
There’s no time. I was followed.
我暂时把他们甩开了 但是他们很快会找到我的
I gave ’em the slip, but it won’t be long before they find me.
-会找到我们的 -我不在乎
-They’re gonna find us. -I don’t care.
我拥有的只有“我们”
All I got is us.
如果没有你 我也没有意义了
I make no sense without us.
雅各布 别这样
Jacob, what? Come on…
我不爱你了 快离开这里吧
I don’t love you anymore. Just get outta here.
你是世界上最蹩脚的骗子 奎妮·戈德斯坦
You’re the worst liar in the world, Queenie Goldstein.
你听到了吗?
You hear that?
什么?没有
What? No.
那是一个信♥号♥♥
That’s a sign.
天啊
Oh, man.
-别这样 -过来
-Come on. -Come here, come here.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
请闭上眼睛
Please close your eyes.
你知道邓布利多跟我说了什么吗?
You know what Dumbledore said to me?
不知道
No.
他说我有一颗完整的心
He said that I got a full heart.
他错了
He’s wrong.
我的心里永远有留给你的位置
I’m always gonna have room in there for you.
-是吗? -是的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
你知道的
You know it.
看着我
Look at me.
奎妮·戈德斯坦
Queenie Goldstein.
斯卡曼德先生
Mr. Scamander.
我们还没正式认识过
We’ve never been properly introduced.
我是亨丽埃塔·费舍尔
Henrietta Fischer…
沃格尔先生的随员
Herr Vogel’s attache.
好的
Yes…
你好
hello.
我可以带你上去
I can take you up.
高级议会成员有一个私人入口
There’s a private entrance for members of the High Council.
你跟我来吧
If you just follow me.
抱歉 你为什么要这样做?
I’m sorry, why would you do that?
为什么要带我上去?
Take me up?
这不是很明显吗?
Isn’t it obvious?
说实话 一点也不明显
No, frankly, it’s not.
邓布利多派我来的
Dumbledore sent me.
我知道你的箱子里装了什么 斯卡曼德先生
I know what you have in that case, Mr. Scamander.
他随时都可能到
He should be here any minute.
怎么耽误了这么久?
What kept you?
感谢候选人的发言
I thank the candidates for their words.
每个人都代表了一个独特的愿景 代表了我们要如何塑造我们世界
Each represents a distinct vision of how we will not shape only our world…
以及非魔法世界
but the non-magical world as well.
下面就是仪式最重要的环节
Which brings us to the most important part of our ceremony…
麒麟之行
the walk of the Qilin.
麒麟见过
The Qilin has seen.
见过仁善
Seen goodness…
见过力量
strength…
见过带领和引导我们所必需的品质
qualities essential to lead and to guide us.
你看到了谁?
Who do you see?
盖勒特·格林德沃是魔法世界的新领袖
Gellert Grindelwald is the new leader of the magical world…
有请
by acclamation.
这就是想要夺走我生命的人
This is the man who tried to take my life.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!