I’m delighted to hear.
已经在霍格莫德给各位安排了住处
So, rooms have been arranged for you in the village…
阿布福斯会准备美味的晚餐
and Aberforth here will prepare you a delicious dinner…
他的独家食谱
his own recipe.
不够的话这里还有很多
There’s more of that if you want it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
惊人
Astonishing.
从来吃过看起来这么恶心 但味道这么好的东西
Never has something that looks so repellent tasted so delicious.
这个小家伙是谁?
Who is this little one?
能让我好好吃饭吗?
Do you mind?
她是麒麟 雅各布
She’s a Qilin, Jacob.
非常罕见
She’s incredibly rare.
是魔法世界最受欢迎的生物之一
One of the most beloved creatures in the Wizarding World.
为什么?
Why?
因为她能看到你的灵魂
‘Cause she can see into your soul.
真的假的
You’re kidding me.
真的 如果你是值得尊敬的好人 她能看出来
No. So, if you are good and worthy, then she’ll see that.
但如果你残忍♥狡诈
But if, on the other hand, you’re cruel and deceitful…
那她也会知道
then she’ll know that too.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
是她告诉你的吗?还是…
Does she just tell you that or…
不算是告诉我
Not exactly tells.
她会鞠躬 但只对心灵纯洁的人鞠躬
Well, she bows, but only in the presence of someone truly pure of heart.
当然了 这种人几乎不存在
I mean, almost none of us are, of course…
不管一个人多努力成为好人
no matter how good of a person one tries to be.
其实很多很多年前 有一段时间
There was actually a time, many, many years ago…
是由麒麟来为我们选择领导人的
when the Qilin chose who’d lead us.
不行
No…
好吧 可以了
Okay. All right, already.
给你
Here you go.
吃吧
Thriving.
他饿了 看看他
He’s just hungry. Look at him.
-她真的很喜欢你 雅各布 -是吗
-She really likes you, Jacob. -Oh, all right.
没关系
It’s okay.
(我想回家)
跟我来吧
Come with me.
我会帮你的
I’ll help you.
他是你的儿子 阿不福思
He’s your son, Aberforth.
他需要你
He needs you.
纽特
Newt.
进来吧
Come in.
阿不思 楼下的镜子上有信息
Albus, the mirror downstairs, there’s a message.
把门关上
Close the door.
信息是克莱登斯发来的 纽特
It’s from Credence, Newt.
盖勒特和我相爱的那个夏天
The summer Gellert and I fell in love…
我弟弟也恋爱了
my brother fell in love as well…
跟一个戈德里克山谷的女孩
with a girl from the Hollow.
她被送走了
She was sent away.
有谣言说她怀了孩子
There were rumors about a child.
克莱登斯…
Credence…
是邓布利多家族的孩子
He’s a Dumbledore.
如果当时我对阿不福斯来说
If I’d been a better friend…
是个更好的朋友 或者更好的哥哥
to Aberforth, if I’d been a better brother…
他可能会告诉我的
he might have confided in me.
也许事情就不会是这样了 那个男孩
Perhaps things would have been different, and this boy…
本来能成为我们家族、我们生活的一部分
could have been part of our lives, part of our family.
你已经知道了 我们救不了克莱登斯
Credence can’t be saved, I know you know that.
但他也许能救我们
But he may yet be able to save us.
凤♥凰♥灰烬
Phoenix ash.
凤♥凰♥来找他 是因为他快死了 纽特
The bird comes to him because he’s dying, Newt.
我知道这些迹象。
I know the signs.
你看…
You see…
我姐姐就是个默默然
my sister was an Obscurial.
和克莱登斯一样 她从来没学会表达自己的魔法
And like Credence, she never learned to express her magic.
随着时间的推移 它变得越来越黑暗 开始毒害她
Over time it grew darker and began to poison her.
最糟糕的是 我们谁也无法减轻她的痛苦
Worst of all, none of us were capable of easing her pain.
你能不能告诉我 它怎么…
Can you tell me how it is that…
或者她最后怎么样了?
or how it came to an end for her?
盖勒特和我计划一起离开
Gellert and I had made plans to go away together.
我弟弟不同意
My brother didn’t approve.
一天晚上 他与我们对峙
One night, he confronted us.
大家吵了起来 相互威胁
Voices were raised, threats made.
阿不福思抽出了魔杖 这很愚蠢
Aberforth drew his wand, which was foolish.
我也抽出了魔杖 这更愚蠢
I drew my wand, which was even more foolish.
盖勒特只是笑
Gellert just laughed.
没有人听到阿利安娜从楼上下来
No one heard Ariana coming down the stairs.
我不能确定是不是我的…
Can’t say for certain it was my…
咒语
spell.
不过这不重要了
Doesn’t really matter.
前一秒她还在 下一秒就走了
One minute she was there, and the next she was gone.
我很抱歉 阿不思
I’m so sorry, Albus.
不知道这能不能安慰到你 也许这让她少受了很多折磨
But if it’s of any comfort, perhaps she was saved some pain…
不要…
Don’t.
不要让我失望 纽特
Don’t disappoint me, Newt.
特别是你
You of all people.
你的诚实是一份礼物
Your honesty is a gift…
虽然有时这让人痛苦
even if at times a painful one.
楼下的朋友们肯定又累又想家
Our friends downstairs will be tired and wanting to go home.
你该去陪他们了
You should go.
阿不思 拉莉之前说过一些话
Albus, Lally said something earlier…
说我们大多数人最终都是不完美的
about most of us being ultimately imperfect.
但即使我们犯了错 做了可怕的事
But even if we make mistakes, terrible things…
我们仍然可以尝试着把事情做对
we can try to make things right.
这才是最重要的
And that’s what matters…
尝试
trying.
我们支持你
We’re with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们的时代就要来临了
Our time is close, my brothers and sisters.
东躲西♥藏♥的日子结束了
Days of hiding are over.
世界将听到我们的声音
The world will hear our voice.
我们的声音会震耳欲聋
And it will be deafening.
你来这里不是为了背叛邓布利多
You didn’t come here to betray Dumbledore…
你纯洁的内心深处知道
You know in your pure-blood heart…
你属于这里
your place is here.
相信我就是相信你自己
To believe in me is to believe in yourself.
证明你的忠诚吧 卡马先生
Prove your loyalty, Mr. Kama.
速速愈合
…Vulnera Sanentur.
恢复活力 速速愈合
Rennervate Vulnera Sanentur.
好了
There.
好了
There, there.
好了
There.
来看
Come, look.
这就是我们特别的原因
This is why we are special.
隐藏我们的力量 不仅仅是对我们的羞辱
To conceal our powers is not merely an affront to ourselves…
还是一种罪过
it’s sinful.
还有另一只吗?
Was there another?
什么?
Another?
那天晚上 还有另一只麒麟吗?
That night, was there another Qilin?
应该没有…
I don’t think so…
你已经让我失望两次了
That’s twice you failed me.
你知道你让我面临了多大的危险吗?
Do you not understand the danger you put me in?
这是最后一次机会
One last chance.
明白了吗?
Understood?
找到它
Find it.
嘿 纽特
Hey, Newt.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
我们需要的房♥间
The room we require.
你们都拿到邦蒂给的入场券了吧?
I trust you all have the tickets that Bunty gave you?
有了它才能参加仪式
You’ll need them to gain access to the ceremony.
纽特 怎么样?
What do you think, Newt?