Rest assured, it’s in safe hands.
有什么可以效劳的?
Can I help you?
是的
Yes.
我想复♥制♥这个箱子 谢谢
I’d like to have this case replicated, please.
没问题
Certainly.
你不能打开它
No, you mustn’t open it.
我是说 没必要打开
I mean, it’s not necessary.
内饰不重要
The interior isn’t important.
我应该可以给你做一个
I see no reason I can’t make you one.
如果你把它留在这里
If you leave it here.
不行
No…
我不能离开它
I couldn’t leave it.
而且我需要不只一个
And I’ll be needing more than one.
是这样…
You see…
我丈夫有点精神恍惚
my husband, he’s a bit absentminded.
忘性特别大
He’s always forgetting things.
比如前几天 他甚至不记得跟我结婚了
Just the other day, he forgot he was married to me.
能想像吗?
Can you imagine?
但是我爱他
But I love him.
你到底想要多少?
Exactly how many were you thinking?
六个
Half a dozen…
两天内就要
and I’ll need them in two days’ time.
把手伸出来
Show your hands.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是尤瑟夫·卡马
My name is Yusuf Kama.
谁来了?
Who’s our visitor?
我是一个仰慕者
I’m an admirer.
你杀了他的妹妹
You murdered his sister.
她的名字叫莱塔
Her name was Leta.
莱塔·莱斯特兰奇
Leta Lestrange.

Yes.
你和你妹妹一样有着古老的血统
You and your sister share an ancient bloodline.
曾经
Shared.
那是我们唯一相同的东西
That’s the only thing we shared.
邓布利多派你来的 对吗?
Dumbledore sent you, am I right?
他害怕你拥有一个生物
He fears you’re in possession of a creature.
他害怕你可能会如何使用它
He fears the use you may put it to.
他派我来监视你
He sent me here to spy on you.
你想让我告诉他什么?
What would you like me to tell him?
奎妮
Queenie.
他说的是真话吗?
Is he telling the truth?
还有什么?
What else?
虽然他相信你
Even though he believes in you…
他认为你对他妹妹的死负责
he holds you responsible for his sister’s death.
他每天都想着她的离去
He carries her absence with him every day.
他的每一次呼吸都在提醒他 她已经不再呼吸了
Every breath he takes is a reminder that she breathes no more.
那你应该不介意我拿走你对妹妹的记忆吧
Then I presume you won’t mind if I relieve you of your sister’s memory.
对吗?
Right?

Right.
好了
There.
感觉好些了吧?
Better?
我就知道
I thought so.
如果我们让自己被愤怒吞噬 那唯一的受害者就是我们自己
When we allow ourselves to be consumed by anger, the only victim is ourself.
我们正打算离开
Now, we were just about to depart.
你想跟我们一起吗?
Perhaps you’d like to join us?
来吧 我们可以多谈谈我们共同的朋友邓布利多
Come, we can talk some more about our mutual friend, Dumbledore.
你先请
After you.
你好 克莱登斯
Hello, Credence.
你知道无人相伴的感觉吗?
Do you know what it’s like to have no one?
永远孤独的感觉?
To always be alone?
是你
It’s you.
你是往镜子上发信息的人
You’re the one sending messages in the mirror.
我是邓布利多家族的人
I’m a Dumbledore.
你抛弃了我
You abandoned me.
我们的血管里流淌着相同的血液
The same blood that runs my veins runs yours.
他不是为你而来的
He’s not here for you.
是为我而来
He’s here for me.
不管他是怎么跟你说的 克莱登斯
Things are not quite what they appear, Credence…
事情跟表象并不一样
no matter what you’ve been told.
我的名字是奥里利乌斯
My name is Aurelius.
他欺骗了你
He’s lied to you.
点燃了你的仇恨
Kindled your hate.
他告诉你的不是真♥相♥
What he’s told you isn’t true…
但我们确实流着相同的血液
but we do share the same blood.
你是邓布利多家族的人
You are a Dumbledore.
我很抱歉你受了这么多苦
I’m sorry for your pain.
我们当时并不知道 真的
We didn’t know, I promise.
我是来看我哥哥的
I’ve come to see my brother.
他叫忒修斯·斯卡曼德
His name is Theseus Scamander.
抱歉 这是…
Sorry, that’s…
魔杖
Wand.
这是…
That’s…
我是神奇动物学家
I’m a magizoologist.
他没有危险
He’s perfectly harmless.
只是一只宠物 真的
He’s just a pet, really.
对不起
Sorry.
这是泰迪
That’s Teddy.
这一只确实非常麻烦
He’s a total nightmare, truth be told.
它们留在这里
They stay here.
我要怎么知道去哪找他呢?
So, how will I know where to find him?
他是你哥哥?
He’s your brother?
是的
Yes.
那就找看起来像你哥哥的人就行了
He will be the one who looks like your brother.
我会回来的 皮克
I will be back, Pick.
我保证
On my word.
“我会回来的 皮克
“I’ll be back, Pick.
我保证”
“On my word.”
我还会当上魔法部部长呢
And I’ll be Minister of Magic one day.
从后面绕过去
Take us ’round the back.
这里不安全
It’s not safe here.

No.
摇下来
Roll it down.
什么?
What?
窗户
The window.
摇下来
Roll it down.
格林德沃!格林德沃!
Grindelwald! Grindelwald!
不 不!
No. No!
那些人…
Those people…
不是建议我们听他们的
aren’t suggesting we listen to them.
不是请求我们听他们的
They aren’t asking us to listen.
而是要求
They’re demanding it.
你居然提议让那个人参选?
You’re actually proposing that that man be allowed to stand?
是的
Yes.
让他参选
Yes, let him stand.
盖勒特·格林德沃 想要一场麻瓜与巫师的战争
Gellert Grindelwald wants a Muggle-wizard war…
如果真如他所愿 那他不仅会摧毁麻瓜世界
and if he gets his wish, he won’t just destroy their world…
也会摧毁我们的世界
he’ll destroy ours as well.
所以不能让他赢
Which is why he cannot win.
让他成为候选人
Let him stand as a candidate.
让人♥民♥投票
Let the people vote.
等他输了 人们就无话可说了
When he loses, the people will have spoken.
但如果不让他们发声
But deny them their voices…
那这里就会血流成河
and those streets will run with blood.
忒修斯
Theseus.
忒修斯
Theseus.
拉莉…
Lally…
那个发行奇怪的人
the guy with the hair…
坐在伊迪丝旁边的那个
sitting next to Edith.
看起来像个杀手
He looks like he can kill somebody.
而且他长得像我叔叔多米尼克
He also looks like my Uncle Dominic.
你叔叔多米尼克是挪威魔法部部长吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!