Thank you.
我看到了很多熟悉的面孔
I see many familiar faces here tonight.
同事、朋友…
Colleagues, friends…
敌人
foes.
在接下来的48小时里
Within the next 48 hours…
在场的各位和魔法世界的其他人
you, along with the rest of the Wizarding World…
将选出我们下一位伟大领袖
will choose our next great leader.
这个选择将改变我们未来几个世代的生活
A choice that will shape our lives for generations to come.
我毫不怀疑 无论当选的是谁
I have little doubt that, no matter who should triumph…
都有能力掌管国际巫师联合会
the Confederation will be in able hands.
刘涛
Liu Tao.
维森西亚·桑托斯
Vicencia Santos.
谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
正是在这样的时刻提醒着我们
It’s in moments such as these we are reminded…
这种和平的权力转移体现了我们的人性
that it is this peaceful transfer of power which marks our humanity…
并向世界证明 尽管我们存在分歧
and demonstrates to the world that, despite our differences…
但所有的声音都应当被听到
all voices deserve to be heard…
哪怕是让许多人不愉快的声音
even voices which many may find disagreeable.
纽特
Newt.
你看这些人眼熟吗?
Any of those lot look familiar to you?
巴黎 莱塔那天晚上…
Paris. The night that Leta…
他们当时和格林德沃在一起
They were with Grindelwald.
因此 经过广泛调查
And so, after an extensive investigation…
国际巫师联合会的结论是 现有证据不足以证明
the Confederation has concluded that insufficient evidence exists…
盖勒特·格林德沃
to prosecute Gellert Grindelwald…
犯下针对麻瓜社会罪行的指控
for the crimes against the Muggle community of which he was accused.
特此宣告其所受所有指控无罪
He is hereby absolved of all his alleged crimes.
开玩笑的吧?
Are you kidding me?
他们要放过那家伙?
They’re letting the guy off?
我就在现场 他在杀人
I was there, he was killing people.
你们被捕了
You’re under arrest.
你们所有人
All of you.
放下魔杖!
Wands down!
忒修斯
Theseus.
忒修斯!
Theseus!
纽特 这里不行
Newt, Newt. Not here.
纽特 我们没机会的
Newt, we don’t stand a chance.
我们走吧 纽特…
Let’s go. Newt…
他们有德国魔法部的支持 我们得走了
they have the German Ministry. We’ve got to go.
这是不对的 这不是正义
It ain’t right. That’s not justice.
什么“广泛调查” 我就在现场
“Extended investigation.” I was there.
你在吗?我在
Were you there? Were you there? I was there.
-你们放走了一个凶手! -雅各布
-You just let a killer off! -Jacob.
我们得走了
We have to go. We have to go.
雅各布 我们走吧
Jacob, let’s go.
很好吃
That’s very good.
这是她的最爱
Her favorite.
你还记得她怎么求妈妈做这道菜的吗?
Remember how she begged Mother to make it?
阿利安娜
Ariana.
妈妈说这能让她平静 我觉得这只是她的愿望
Mother claimed it calmed her, but I think that was wishful thinking.
阿不思
Albus.
我也在那里
I was there.
我跟你是一起长大的
I grew up in the same house.
你看到的一切我都看到了
Everything you saw, I saw.
一切
Everything.
不认字吗?关门了 蠢货
Read the sign, you stupid sod.
很抱歉打扰你 阿不思
I’m sorry to disturb you, Albus.
说吧 怎么了?
Tell me, what is it?
柏林的事
It’s Berlin.
出什么事了?
What happened?
沃格尔宣布了盖勒特无罪。
Vogel has absolved Gellert of all his crimes.
他自♥由♥了 他说证据不足
He’s free. He says there’s no proof.
他想逮捕莱塔·莱斯特兰奇 遇害那天晚上在场的傲罗
He tried to arrest aurors who were there the night Leta Lestrange was murdered.
太令人失望了
Rather disappointing.
我需要有人替我上明天早上的课
I’m going to need someone to cover my morning classes.
能交给你吗?
Can I impose on you?
当然了 还有 阿不思 拜托…
Of course. And, Albus, please be…
我会尽力的
I’ll do my best.
晚上好 阿不福思
Evening, Aberforth.
晚上好 米勒娃
Evening, Minerva.
很抱歉叫你蠢货
Apologies for calling you a stupid sod.
接受道歉
Apology accepted.
看来我们的晚餐得提前结束了
I’m afraid I’ll have to cut our evening short.
又要去拯救世界了?
Off to save the world, are we?
拯救世界需要比我更好的人
That will take a better man than me.
别问
Don’t ask.
外面有成千上万人高呼你的名字
There are thousands in the streets chanting your name.
你自♥由♥了
You’re a free man.
告诉其他人 准备离开
Tell the others to prepare to leave.
-今晚? -明天
-Tonight? -Tomorrow.
明早会有客人
We’ll have a visitor in the morning.
为什么要把那东西留给他?
Why does it stay with him?
要让它感应到他想干什么
It must sense what he’s about to do.
那你确定
And you’re sure…
他能杀死邓布利多吗?
that he can kill Dumbledore?
他的痛苦就是他的力量
His pain is his power.
我问的人是英国奥罗办公室的主任
The man that I am inquiring about is the head of the British Auror Office.
你怎么能把他弄丢了?
How can you have misplaced the head of the British Auror Office?
我已经说过了 我们从来没有拘留过他
As our contention said, since he was never in our custody…
所以人也不是我们弄丢的
we never misplaced him.
先生 当时有几十个人在场 所有人都能证明…
Sir, there were dozens of people there, any one of them could corroborate…
-你叫什么名字? -我们走吧
-And your name is? -Let’s get out of here.
等一下 就是那个人
Wait a minute, that’s the guy.
快来
Come here. Come here.
你好!喂!
Excuse me!
就是他 他知道忒修斯在哪
That’s the guy. He knows where Theseus is.
你好!
Hello!
忒修斯在哪?
Where’s Theseus?
就是他 他知道忒修斯在哪
That’s him. He knows about Theseus.
纽特
Newt.
阿不思
Albus.
忒修斯被带到了厄克斯泰格监狱
Theseus has been taken to the Erkstag.
等等 厄克斯泰格几年前就关闭了啊
Wait, no, but the Erkstag shut down years ago.
对 现在是魔法部的秘密小旅馆了
Yes, well, it’s the Ministry’s secret little bed and breakfast now.
你需要这个才能见到他
You’ll need this to see him.
还有这个
And one of these.
还有这个
And this.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你应该挺喜欢你的魔杖吧 科瓦尔斯基先生?
I trust you’re enjoying your wand, Mr. Kowalski?
我吗?对 谢谢 邓布利多先生
Me? Yeah, thank you, Mr. Dumbledore.
真是个好东西
It’s a real pip.
我建议你随身携带
I advise you to keep it close.
-希克斯教授 -邓布利多
-Professor Hicks. -Dumbledore.
如果你没有别的安排 就算有的话
Assuming you’re not otherwise engaged, and frankly even if you are…
我也希望你能参加今晚的候选人晚宴
I encourage you to attend tonight’s candidates’ dinner.
带上科瓦尔斯基先生
Take Mr. Kowalski.
我确定到时会有暗♥杀♥行动
I’m quite certain there’ll be an assassination attempt.
如果你能阻止 我会非常感激
Anything you can do to scotch that will be greatly appreciated.
这是我的荣幸
It’s my pleasure.
我希望挑战
I shall welcome the challenge.
而且还有雅各布陪着我呢
Besides, I’ll have Jacob with me.
不用担心
Not to worry.
希克斯教授的防御魔法棒极了
Professor Hicks’s defensive magic is superb.
下次再见了
Until next time.
他嘴可真甜
Such a flatterer.
也不算嘴甜 我确实很棒
Well, not really. It is superb.
阿不思
Albus.
我只是想知道…
I was just wondering…

Yes.
-箱子 -是的
-The case. -Yes.
放心 它很安全

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!