嘿 我们打烊…
Hey, we’re…
奎妮
Queenie.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
亲爱的…
Honey…
看看你的面包店呀
look at your bakery.
太冷清了
It’s like a ghost town.
我想你了
Yeah, well, I missed you.
哦 宝贝
Oh, baby.
那就快过来吧
Why don’t you come here?
过来
Come here.
嘿
Hey.
一切都会没事的
Everything’s gonna be all right.
一切都会好起来的
Everything’s gonna be just fine.
嘿 亲爱的 什么风把你吹到这里来了?
Hey, sweetheart, what brings you downtown?
你花了这么久 就想出了这句话?
I really hope you didn’t spend all day coming up with that.
你是不是想让我来硬的?
You want scary, is that what you want?
你知道的 你根本没什么威胁性
You know what it is, you just aren’t menacing enough.
我很有威胁性
I think I’m plenty menacing.
我没威胁性吗?
Am I not menacing?
也许你该加点肢体动作 比如跟疯子一样挥舞手臂
Maybe if you waved your arms around, you know, like a crazy man…
那样会看起来更有威胁性
then you’d appear more menacing.
不错 再来点
That’s good. A little more.
再来点
A little more.
继续 很好
Keep going. Perfect.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
嘿!
Hey!
闹够了吧 离开这里
That’s enough. Get outta here.
想什么呢 烤面包的小子?
What’s on your mind, baker boy?
天哪
Jeez.
你们应该为自己感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourselves.
我们一点儿不羞耻
Well, we’re not.
这是一位女士
It’s a lady.
这样吧…
I tell you what…
我让你先动手 来吧
I’ll give you the first shot. Go ahead.
你确定?
You sure?
哎呀
Oh, boy.
这是我最后一次帮那个女人了
Last time I ever help that woman out again.
拉莉!
Lally!
哎呀 弗兰克 我有时候会忘记自己有多强大
Whoopsie, Frank. Sometimes I forget my own strength.
剩下的就交给我吧 谢谢!
I’ll take it from here. Thank you!
不客气
Welcome.
-回头再聊 拉莉 -再见 斯坦利
-Catch you later, Lally. -Bye, Stanley.
我很快就去找你玩迷糊达利游戏
I’ll be over for a game of Befudler Dudley soon.
好的
All right.
那是我表弟斯坦利 他是个巫师
That’s my cousin Stanley. He’s a wizard.
不行
No.
拜托!时间还早 别让我再费劲儿了
Please! It’s early, don’t make me work for it.
我说了我想退出 我确实想退出
I said I wanted out, and I want out.
别这样 科瓦尔斯基先生
Come now, Mr. Kowalski.
我的治疗师居然还说巫师不存在
Can’t believe my therapist said you wizards don’t exist.
真是浪费钱!
What a waste of money!
你知道我是个女巫吧?
You do know I’m a witch, right?
知道
Yeah.
你看起来是一位好女巫
Look, you seem like a really nice witch.
你不知道我跟你们这种人一起 经历了什么
You don’t know what I’ve been through with you people.
所以能拜托你离开我的生活吗?
So, could you please get out of my life?
-一年多以前… -天啊…
-A little over a year ago… -Oh, my…
…你为了获得小企业贷款…
…in the hopes of securing a small business loan…
走进了斯蒂恩国家银行的大门…
you walked through the doors of the Steen National Bank…
离这里大约六个街区
located about six blocks from here.
然后你认识了纽特·斯卡曼德…
You then made the acquaintance of Newt Scamander…
世界上最著名的 也是唯一一位神奇动物学家
the world’s foremost and, albeit only, magizoologist.
然后你了解到了一个 以前完全不知道的世界
You then learned of a world you had previously been wholly unaware of.
你遇到一个叫奎妮·戈尔茨坦的女巫 并跟她坠入爱河…
You met and fell in love with a witch named Queenie Goldstein…
对你用了遗忘咒 但是没起作用
had your brain wiped by means of Obliviation, only it didn’t take.
结果你和戈尔茨坦女士重聚了 她…
And as a result, you reunited with Ms. Goldstein who…
在你拒绝娶她之后…
after your refusal to marry her…
她决定加入盖勒特·格林德沃 和他的黑暗追随者大军…
decided to join Gellert Grindelwald and his dark army of followers…
四个世纪以来 他们是对你们世界和我们世界 威胁最大的一群人
who pose the single greatest threat to both your world and ours in four centuries.
我说得怎么样?
How did I do?
很不错
That was good.
除了奎妮走向黑暗面的那部分
Except for the part about Queenie going over to the dark side.
她确实有点疯狂
I mean, yeah, she’s cuckoo.
但是她非常善良大度
But she’s got a heart bigger than this whole crazy island…
而且那么聪明
and she’s so smart, you know?
她能用什么技术阅读你的大脑
She can legitimately read your brain, you know…
她是一个…不知道你们叫什么
she’s a whatchamacallit…
-摄神取念者 -对
-A Legilimens. -Yeah.
看…
Look…
你看到这个了吗?
You see this?
这个平底锅?这就是我 我就是锅
You see the pan? That’s me, I’m the pan.
我满身是伤 普普通通 只是个小角色
I’m all dented, dime-a-dozen. I’m just a schmo.
女士 我不知道你有什么疯狂的想法
I don’t know what kind of crazy ideas you have in your head there, lady…
但我敢肯定 你们能比我做得更好
but I’m sure as hell you could do a lot better than me.
再见
Goodbye.
我们不会比你更好 科瓦尔斯基先生
I don’t think we can, Mr. Kowalski.
你本可以躲到柜台下面 但你没有
You could have ducked under the counter, but you didn’t.
你本可以视而不见 但你没有
You could have looked the other way, but you didn’t.
事实上 你愿意以身犯险 去救一个陌生人
In fact, you were willing to put yourself in danger to save a perfect stranger.
在我看来 你正是这个世界需要的那种普通人
Seems to me you’re just the kind of average Joe the world needs right now.
你只是自己还不知道
You just don’t know it yet.
所以我要让你看到
That’s why I had to show you.
我们需要你 科瓦尔斯基先生
We need you, Mr. Kowalski.
好吧
All right.
叫我雅各布
Call me Jacob.
-叫我拉莉 -拉莉
-Call me Lally. -Lally.
我得先锁门
I gotta lock up.
谢谢
Thanks.
这样帅多了 雅各布
Much better, Jacob.
你应该知道这是什么吧 雅各布
I believe you know how this works, Jacob.
(谁会获胜?刘还是桑托斯?)
部里是怎么说的?
What did they say at the Ministry?
刘还是桑托斯?
Liu or Santos?
正是说法是魔法部不站队
Officially, the Ministry takes no position.
私下里嘛 都说桑托斯会赢
Unofficially, smart money’s on Santos.
不过任何人都比沃格尔强
Although anyone would be better than Vogel.
任何人?
Anyone?
他应该不在选票上 卡马
I don’t believe he’s on the ballot, Kama.
而且他还是个通缉犯
He also happens to be a fugitive.
有区别吗?
Is there a difference?
又转了!每次都转
Spinning! Always with the spinning.
雅各布
Jacob.
欢迎 你这个聪明的家伙
Welcome. You brilliant man.
抱歉
Sorry.
我就知道希克斯教授能说服你
I was absolutely sure that Professor Hicks would convince you.
是啊
Yeah.
你了解我的 伙计 我是不会错过门钥匙的
You know me, pal. I can’t pass up a good Portkey.
斯卡曼德先生
Mr. Scamander.
希克斯教授
Professor Hicks.
-终于见面了 -终于见面了
-At long last. -At long last.
希克斯教授和我 已经通信很多年了…
So, Professor Hicks and I, we’ve corresponded for many years…
但我们从来没见过面
but we’ve never actually met.
她关于高级施咒的书绝对不能错过
So, her book on advanced charm casting is a must-read.
纽特太抬举我了
Newt is far too kind.
《神奇动物》是我所有五年级学生的必读书目
Fantastic Beasts is required reading for all my fifth years.
我来介绍一下
Now, let me make some introductions.
这是邦蒂·博罗德卡
So, this is Bunty Broadacre…
是我不可或缺的助手 跟了我七年
my indispensable assistant for the past seven years.
八年
Eight. Years.
零16♥4♥天
And 16♥4♥ days.
你看到了 不可或缺