我知道你备受煎熬
I know that you’ve suffered.
你不能再这样下去了
You need to stop this now.
我和纽特会保护你的
Newt and I will protect you.
这个男人 他在利用你
This man… He is using you.
别听她的 克雷登斯
Don’t listen to her, Credence.
我是想给你自♥由♥
I want you to be free.
-没事的 -这就对了
– It’s all right. – That’s it.
-别 你们会吓到他的 -放下魔杖
– Don’t, you’ll frighten him. – Wands down!
敢伤他的人我要他好看 克雷登斯
Anyone harms him, they’ll answer to me. Credence!
克雷登斯
Credence…
-不 -不
– No. – No!
克雷登斯 你们这些傻子
Credence… You fools.
知道你们做了什么吗
Do you realize what you’ve done?
杀死默然者是我的命令
The Obscurial was killed on my orders,
-格雷夫斯先生 -是啊
– Mr. Graves. – Yes.
这一点历史不会忘记的 会长女士
And history will surely note that, Madam President.
今晚在这里发生的事不公道
What was done here tonight was not right!
是他杀死了那个麻鸡
He was responsible for the death of a No-Maj.
他带来了暴露我们的危险
He risked the exposure of our community.
他违反了我们最神圣的法律
He has broken one of our most sacred laws.
让我们像水沟里的老鼠般躲藏的法律
A law that has us scuttling like rats in the gutter!
迫使我们压抑本性的法律
A law that demands that we conceal our true nature!
让我们活在恐惧的阴影下的法律
A law that directs those under its dominion to cower in fear
唯恐我们被发现
lest we risk discovery!
我问你 会长女士
I ask you, Madam President.
我问你们所有人
I ask all of you…
这法律保护的是谁
Who does this law protect?
我们
Us?
还是他们
Or them?
我拒绝继续遵守这项法律
I refuse to bow down any longer.
傲罗们
Aurors,
收回格雷夫斯先生的魔杖
I’d like you to relieve Mr. Graves of his wand
并把他押解回来
and escort him back to…
速速飞来
Accio.
原形显现
Revelio.
你觉得你能困住我吗
Do you think you can hold me?
我们会尽全力的
We’ll do our best,
格林德沃先生
Mr. Grindelwald.
后会有期
Will we die, just a little?
我看这东西还需要某人照看
I figured somebody oughta keep an eye on this thing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们深表歉意 斯卡曼德先生
We owe you an apology, Mr. Scamander.
但是魔法社区被曝光了
But the magical community is exposed!
我们不能抹掉整个城市的记忆
We cannot obliviate an entire city.
其实 我觉得可以
Actually, I think we can.
我还打算带你一起去亚利桑那州呢
I was intending to wait until we got to Arizona,
但现在看来
but it seems like now
你是我们唯一的希望了 弗兰克
you are our only hope, Frank.
我也会想你的
I’ll miss you too.
你知道该怎么办
You know what you’ve got to do.
他们会忘记所有的事情
They won’t remember anything.
那个毒液有很强的失忆功能
That venom has incredibly powerful obliviative properties.
我们欠你一个大人情 斯卡曼德先生
We owe you a great debt, Mr. Scamander.
现在 赶紧把你的箱子弄出纽约
Now, get that case out of New York.
遵命 会长女士
Yes, Madam President.
那个麻鸡还在这吗
Is that No-Maj still here?
一忘皆空 不能有特例
Obliviate him. There can be no exceptions.
对不起 就算只有一个人知道
I’m sorry, but even one witness.
你知道法律的
You know the law.
你们自己告别吧
I’ll let you say good-bye.
这是最好的结局
This is for the best.
没错 我本来
Yeah, I was,
本来就不该在这
I was never even supposed to be here.
我本不该知道任何事情
I was never supposed to know any of this.
大家都知道纽特把我留在他身边
Everybody knows Newt only kept me around
只是因为
because…
纽特 话说你为什么把我留在身边
Newt, why did you keep me around?
因为我喜欢你
Because I like you.
你是我的朋友
Because you’re my friend
我永远都不会忘记
and I’ll never forget
你是如何帮助我的 雅各布
how you helped me, Jacob.
我会跟着你的
I’ll come with you.
我们去别的地方 我们浪迹天涯
We’ll go somewhere, we’ll go anywhere.
我再也找不到像你一样的人了
See, I ain’t never gonna find anyone like you.
很多人都像我一样
There’s loads like me.
不 不
No. No.
只有你像你一样
There’s only one like you.
我得走了
I gotta go.
-雅各布 -没事 没事的
– Jacob! – It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事
It’s okay.
就像从梦中醒来一样 对吧
It’s just like waking up, right?
很抱歉 对不起
So sorry, sorry!
亲爱的科瓦斯基先生
Dear Mr. Kowalski,
您在罐头厂实在是大材小用
you are wasted in a canning factory.
请把这些鸟蛇的蛋壳
Please take these Occamy eggshells
作为点心屋的担♥保♥
as collateral for your bakery.
一位好心人
A well-wisher.
-这几天 -我也觉得
– It’s been… – Hasn’t it?
听着 纽特 我要感谢你
Listen, Newt, I wanted to thank you.
为什么感谢我
What on earth for?
你知道的 要不是你
Well, you know, if you hadn’t said
替我跟皮奎里女士说好话
all those nice things to Madam Picquery about me,
我现在也不可能重新成为傲罗
I wouldn’t be back on the investigative team now.
非要被调查的话
Well, I can’t think of
被任何人都不如被你调查好
anyone that I’d rather have investigating me.
-最好还是尽量别被调查吧 -我会的
– Try not to need investigating for a bit. – I will.
从今以后我想过安定的生活
Quiet life for me from now on.
回去之后
Back to the Ministry.
-我会发表我的作品 -我很期待
– Deliver my manuscript. – I’ll look out for it.
《神奇动物在哪里》
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
丽塔·莱斯特兰奇喜欢读书吗
Does Leta Lestrange like to read?
-谁 -你随身携带的照片里的姑娘
– Who? – The girl whose picture you carry.
人是会变的
I don’t really know
现在丽塔喜欢什么我也不知道
what Leta likes these days, because people change.
-没错 -我反正是变了
– Yes. – I’ve changed.
我想 或许一点点吧
I think. Maybe a little.
可以的话 能允许我送你一本新书吗
I’ll send you a copy of my book, if I may.
那太好了
I’d like that.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
如果是我亲自送来给你呢
How would you feel if I gave you your copy in person?
那样更好
I’d like that.
我非常期待
Very much.
你的创意来自哪里啊
Where do you get your ideas from,
-科瓦斯基先生 -我也不知道
– Mr. Kowalski? – I don’t know.
我也不明白 突发奇想吧
I don’t know. They just come.
给 别忘了这个 好好享用吧
Here you go. Don’t forget this. Enjoy.
喂 亨利 储藏室钥匙
Hey, Henry, storage, all right?
谢啦 伙计
Thanks, pal.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!