我想把这个送给你 克雷登斯
I want you to have this, Credence.
能让我放心托付它的人不多
I would trust very few with it.
很少
Very few.
可是你
But you…
你跟别人不一样
You’re different.
只要找到了那个孩子
When you find the child,
碰一下这个标识我便知道 我会来找你
touch this symbol and I will know, and I will come to you.
事成之后 你将在巫师界
Do this and you will be honored among wizards.
名垂千古
Forever.
这孩子快不行了了 克雷登斯
The child is dying, Credence.
时间紧迫
Time is running out.
你祖父养鸽子啊 我祖父养猫头鹰
Your grandfather kept pigeons? Mine bred owls.
我以前很喜欢给他们喂食来着
I used to love feeding them.
格雷夫斯一直说最近的混乱是动物引起的
Graves always insisted the disturbances were caused by a beast.
我们得尽早把你的动物找回来
We need to catch all your creatures
这样他就不能拿它们当挡箭牌了
so he can’t keep using them as a scapegoat.
还剩一只没找到
There’s only one still missing.
杜戈尔 我的隐形兽
Dougal, my Demiguise.
你还给它起了名字
Dougal?
稍微有点棘手的是
Slight problem is that…
它是隐形的
He’s invisible.
-隐形的 -对 大部分时间里
– Invisible? – Yes, most of the time… He does…
-会隐形的东西还怎么抓 -难上加难
– How do you catch something that…? – With immense difficulty.
-纳尔拉克 -你说什么
– Gnarlak! – Excuse me?
纳尔拉克 我还是傲罗时他是我的线人
Gnarlak, he was an informant of mine when I was an Auror!
他曾暗地里进行魔法生物的买♥♥卖♥♥
He used to trade in magical creatures on the side.
他不会恰好对追踪脚印感兴趣吧
He wouldn’t happen to have an interest in paw prints, would he?
一切能卖♥♥的东西他都感兴趣
He’s interested in anything he can sell.
*当巨龙掳走他心爱的女孩*
*When the dragon snapped up his best girl*
歌♥曲为《Blind Pig》 歌♥词也为J.K.罗琳所写
*比利威格虫也忘记回旋*
*And the Billywig forgot to twirl*
源自澳大利亚的魔法生物
飞行时身体会回旋
影片前半部分出现的萝卜形状的蓝色小虫
*爱人离开 留他独自寒心彻骨*
*When his sweetheart left him cold*
*独角兽也断了长角*
*And the unicorn done lost his horn*
这酒吧要怎么点单啊
How do I get a drink in this joint?
干嘛 没见过家养小精灵吗
What? Ain’t you ever seen a house-elf before?
不 当然不是 我爱死家养小精灵了
No, no, of course I have. I love house-elves.
家养小精灵为巫师家庭中地位最卑贱的物种
因此被巫师所厌恶
我的叔叔就是个家养小精灵
My uncle’s a house-elf.
我看也是
Yeah…
六小杯咯咯酒和一杯大脑冲击波 谢谢
Six shots of gigglewater and a lobe blaster, please.
1731年起风靡美国巫师界的一种鸡尾酒
喝了会让人咯咯咯地发笑
所有的麻鸡都像你一样吗
Are all No-Majs like you?
不 只有我像我一样
No, I’m the only one like me.
通缉令
耶利米亚·沃德沃特
绑♥架♥杀害麻鸡
这里一半的人都被我抓过
I’ve arrested half of the people in here.
你可以说我多管闲事 但是
You can tell me to mind my own business, but…
但在死亡池里我看到了一些东西
I saw something in that death potion back there.
我看到你抱住了那个第二塞勒姆的男孩
I saw you hugging that Second Salem boy.
他叫克雷登斯
His name’s Credence.
他妈妈虐待他
His mother beats him.
她鞭打她收养的所有小孩
She beats all those kids she adopted,
但似乎对他下手最重
but she seems to hit him the most.
她就是你攻击的那个麻鸡吗
And she was the No-Maj you attacked?
我就是这样失业的
That’s how I lost my job.
我动手时正是她和信徒的集♥会♥
I went for her in front of a meeting of her crazy followers.
在场的人都必须被抹去记忆
They all had to be obliviated.
当时惹了很大的乱子
It was a big scandal.
他来了
It’s him.
所以…
So…
你就是那个提了一箱子神奇动物的人吧
You’re the guy with the case full of monsters, huh?
消息传得挺快嘛
News travels fast.
我希望您能告诉我
I was hoping you’d be able
有没有什么奇异的事发生
to tell me if there have been any sightings.
或者踪迹之类
Tracks. That sort of thing.
你的脑袋值不少钱呢 斯卡曼德先生
You’ve got a big price on your head, Mr. Scamander.
我为什么要帮你 不如把你交上去
Why should I help you instead of turning you in?
看来您的消息不免费啊
I take it I’ll have to make it worth your while?
你就当是封口费吧
Let’s consider it a cover charge.
魔法国会的悬赏可比这多多了
MACUSA’s offering more than that.
望月镜
Lunascope?
我有五个
I got five.
冰冻的火灰蛇蛋
Frozen Ashwinder egg.
现在我们…
You see, now we’re…
等一下
Wait a minute.
那是护… 那是护树罗锅吧
That’s Bow… That’s a Bowtruckle, right?
不行
No.
得了吧 它们能开锁对吧
Come on. They pick locks, am I right?
我不卖♥♥
You’re not having him.
希望你能从魔法国会的
Good luck getting back alive, Mr. Scamander,
漫天抓捕中逃生 斯卡曼德先生
what with the whole of MACUSA on your back.
成交
All right.
皮克特…
Pickett…
有个隐形的家伙在第五大道搞破坏
Something invisible’s been wreaking havoc around Fifth Avenue.
你们可以去梅西百货商场看看
You may wanna check out Macy’s department store.
也许是你们要找的东西
Might help with what you’re looking for.
杜戈尔
Dougal.
最后一件事
One last thing.
魔法国会里有位格雷夫斯先生
There’s a Mr. Graves who works at MACUSA.
不知道你了不了解他的背景
I was wondering what you knew of his background.
你问题可真多
You ask a lot of questions,
斯卡曼德先生
Mr. Scamander.
好奇害死猫
That can get you killed.
魔法国会的人来了
MACUSA are coming!
你竟敢泄密
You tipped them off!
悬赏
抱歉了 纳尔拉克先生
Sorry, Mr. Gnarlak…
看到他就让我想起我的工头
Reminds me of my foreman!
你在做什么 克雷登斯
What are you doin? Credence?
你在哪找到的这个
Where’d you get this?
还给我 克雷登斯 那只是个玩具
Give it back, Credence. It’s just a toy!
怎么回事
What is this?
把它给我
Take it off!
-妈 -我不是你妈
– Ma… – I am not your Ma!
你妈是个邪恶的 不正常的女人
Your mother was a wicked, unnatural woman!
-那是我的 -莫德丝蒂
– It was mine. – Modesty…
怎么回事
What is this?
尽管隐形兽平时性情温和
So Demiguises are fundamentally peaceful,
但被惹怒了也是会咬人的
but they can give a nasty nip if provoked.
你们俩 去那边
You two, head that way.
尽力隐藏自己的目的
And try very hard not to be predictable.
那是隐形兽吗
Was that the Demiguise?
不 但我觉得那是隐形兽来这儿的目的
No, I think it might be the reason that the Demiguise is here.
它的视线能自动分♥析♥可能性
Its sight operates on probability,
所以它能预测到很近的未来
so it can foresee the most likely immediate future.
-那它是做什么的 -照顾孩子
– So what’s it doing? – It’s babysitting.
-你说什么 -这是我的错
– What did you just say? – This is my fault.
我以为全找回来了
I thought I had them all,
可我数漏了一个
but I must have miscounted.
它是在照顾那玩意儿
It was babysitting that?
鸟蛇可以随意改变体型
Occamies are choranaptyxic.
可以变大到塞满所在的整个空间
So they grow to fill available space.
妈妈来了
Mummy’s here.
我们需要只昆虫
We need an insect,
什么虫子都行 还要一个茶壶
any kind of insect and a teapot!
快找个茶壶来
Find a teapot!
抓到了 抓到了
I got it. I got it!
茶壶
Teapot!
把蟑螂放茶壶里
Roach in teapot…
随意变形
Choranaptyxic.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!