这了不起的杰作来自上世纪
A magnicifent mainland work from the last century.
黄金时代 亚历山大 对雅典和其他联盟有极大价值
The golden age, Alexander. Worth much to Athens and to our alliances.
把属于我们的东西带走
Take back what is ours…
但是把属于波斯的留下
…but spare what belongs to the Persians.
是的 我们是世界上最有钱的人了 我的朋友们
Yes. We’re the richest men to walk the earth, my friends.
如果你别把它们都送出去的话 牧羊人的孙子…
Not if you keep giving it all away. The grandsons of goat herders…
统治了两百万平方英里土地
…we now rule 2 million square miles.
但是…
But…
可你们就没一个害怕…这笔横财…可能把我们都毁掉吗?
None of you fear that this great fortune may drive us all to destruction.
你把我们看得太高了
You overvalue us.
只要大流士还有一口气在 他就是亚洲的正统君王
For as long as Darius breathes, he is the legitimate king of Asia…
我不过是个空架子
…and I but the king of air.
可他没有力量了 亚历山大 他逃进深山 连军队都没有
But he has no power, Alexander. He’s lost in the mountains with no army.
只要他躲着 菲洛塔斯 就还会有人信奉他
As long as he’s lost, Philotas, he can be believed in.
只有找到他才能结束
Only when he’s found will it be decided.
看来你已经下定决心了 亚历山大
It seems you’ve already made up your mind.
我们一定要完成…在高加米拉没有做到的事
We must finish what we failed to do at Gaugamela.
就算天涯海角我们也要追到大流士
We must hunt Darius down.
你父亲不会赞同的 我不是我父亲
That was not your father’s mission. And I am not my father.
得了 难道你这么快就忘了?
Come on. Have you so quickly forgotten?
天佑勇者
Fortune favors the bold.
难怪大流士跑了 他还打算回来享受这个呢
No wonder Darius fled when he had this to come back to.
一年可以每天换一个
One for every night of the year.
见过这个…我还怎么回到月神身边去?
How will I go back to Lysimache after this?
我建议你不要碰 我来帮你解决
I advise you not to touch, Leonnatus. Here, I’ll take care of it for you.
亚里士多德也许预见到了
Aristotle was perhaps prescient.
这些绮丽景象会使我们的灵魂堕落
Do these images fool us with their beauty and degrade our souls?
大帝 巴高斯 大流士的男孩
Bagoas, great king. Darius’ boy.
巴高斯 陛下 阉♥割♥得不错吧
Bagoas. Nicely gilded, Your Majesty.
这是最成功的 他是皇帝最宠爱的
Most successful. He was certainly one of the great king’s favorites.
有多大了? 好多年来都保持着美貌
How old? Is great well with the years.
你多大了 巴高斯? 18还是19?
What are you now, Bagoas? Eighteen, 19?
他从哪里来? 北方 大人
Where does he come from? The north, sire.
苏萨附近的山区
From the hills near Susa.
你会说我们的语言
You speak our language.
很好 我也想学习你们的语言 很好学 陛下
Good. I’d like to learn yours. Is learnable, my lord.
那告诉我 巴高斯
So tell me, Bagoas…
我的眼睛…出♥卖♥♥♥了我的心
…do my eyes betray me or do you wish to be set free…
不过你可以回家重获自♥由♥
…to go back to your homeland?
我的家人死去很久了 大帝
All my family’s long dead, great king.
如果你允许 我会留下
With your permission, I will stay on.
很好 巴高斯
Very well then, Bagoas.
托勒密 你来负责
Ptolemy, administer this.
我的话对后宫所有女人和太监都适用
And that’s the same of every person in the harem, woman and eunuch.
愿意回家去的人 让他们走
Whoever wishes to be sent home to their families, let them.
什么?
What?
听见了吗 小伙子们? 他解放我们了
Hear that, boys? He set us free.
亚历山大大帝
Great King Alexander.
千朵玫瑰之公主
The princess of the thousand roses…
前王大流士的大女儿
…and eldest daughter of the formerly Great King Darius…
斯塔蒂娜
…Stateira.
尊贵的亚历山大
Noble Alexander…
我来求您给我的姐妹
…I come to beg for the lives…
我来求您给我的姐妹
…of my sisters…
我的母亲我的祖母放一条生路
…my mother, my grandmother.
你没错 斯塔蒂娜公主
You are not wrong, Princess Stateira.
他也是亚历山大
He, too, is Alexander.
求您
Please.
我求您放过我的家人
I plead for my family’s lives.
把我卖♥♥为奴隶吧 大帝
Sell me as a slave, great king, but Look now…
看着我的眼睛
…in my eyes…
公主殿下
…princess…
告诉我
…and tell me…
您希望得到怎样的待遇?
…how would you like to be treated?
按我的身份
As I am…
公主身份
…a princess.
那么这样吧
Then so be it.
您和您的家人将会得到…和我的家人一样的待遇
You and your family shall be treated as my family.
您在这宫殿里愿住多久就住多久
You shall live in this palace as long as you choose.
您对我还有别的请求吗? 尊贵的公主?
Have you any other requests for me, my noble princess?
不
No.
我希望的一切
Everything I wish…
我已经请求过了
…I have requested.
您确实
You truly are…
像一位王后
…a queen.
是的 她绝对配得上你
Yes, she would be a perfect match for you…
可你却什么也没做
… but you do nothing.
你已经在巴比伦呆了3个月 却把我扔在佩拉
Three months you’ve been in Babylon and leave me in Pella…
由于你众多的敌人都没来惹事生非
… at the mercy of your enemies, of which you have many.
安提帕特现在对你…分给他的职位已经习惯了
Antipater, accustomed now to the power that you have given him.
任由你众多的敌人摆布
I must watch him grow stronger.
我肯定他正在暗地联络帕曼纽 他们都是危险人物
I’m certain that he communicates secretly with Parmenion, who is dangerous.
和你最亲近的人也要保持警惕
But beware, most of all, of those closest to you.
他们就像蛇
They are like snakes…
可能会反噬
… and can be turned.
格雷塔斯将军
General Crateros.
喀山德是安提培特的儿子
Cassander is Antipater’s son.
你甚至还要小心你父亲…最宠爱的克雷塔斯
Even Cleitus, your father’s favorite…
托勒密是你的朋友没错
… and Ptolemy, your friend, yes.
可是要当心那些心眼太多的人
But beware of men who think too much.
他们可能被自己蒙蔽
They blind themselves.
只有赫菲斯提安我可以不考虑
Only Hephaistion do I leave out.
可是你让这些人都发了财
But all of them you make rich…
却让你妈妈我和你自己过苦日子
… while your mother and yourself, you leave in generous poverty.
为什么你就不相信我呢?
Why won’t you ever believe me?
只有像我这样阴暗的头脑 才能了解人心的秘密
It is only a dark mind like mine that can know these secrets of the heart.
因为人心本来就是黑暗的
For they are dark, Alexander.
如此黑暗
So dark.
但是你– 宙斯的儿子
But in you, the son of Zeus…
你的心就像光辉照耀着大地
… lies the light of the world.
你的同伴就像地下的阴影
Your companions will be shadows in the underworld…
当你的名字永垂史册 闪耀着最辉煌 最激励人的光辉
…when you are a name living forever in history as the most glorious…
永远青春 永不消失
…shining light of youth, forever young, forever inspiring.
再不会有第二个亚历山大出现
Never will there be an Alexander like you.
亚历山大大帝
Alexander the Great.
记得你曾承诺我 带我去巴比伦
Remember, bring me to Babylon as you promised.
我只会帮你 因为如果他们敢伤害你
I can only help you, for they know if they harm you…
就要面对我…巴比伦女王的怒火
… they will face my wrath, as Queen of Babylon.
为了我在她肚里借住的九个月 她收取的租金可真高
It’s a high ransom she charges for nine months’ lodging in the womb.
带她来吧 亚历山大
Bring her, Alexander.
让她高兴一下 高兴?
It’ll give her such joy. Joy?
我只会让她梦想破灭
When I’m the cracked mirror of her dreams?
今晚跟我待在一起 赫菲斯提安
Stay with me tonight, Hephaistion.
我自己沐浴
I’ll take my own bath.
谢谢你 巴高斯
Thank you, Bagoas.
你怎么了?
What bothers you?
在她身上我看到自己所有的恐惧
I see in her everything I fear.
而且我不清楚那都是什么
Yet I have no idea what it is, this fear.
她对于我是宙斯的儿子如此执着
She was always so sure I was born of Zeus.
为什么? 赫菲斯提安
Why, Hephaistion?
我觉得世上总有超出想象的事 比如光明
I think there are things beyond our imagining…
比如奇异的传言
…like the lightning, tales of strange conceptions.
我从不怀疑
I don’t doubt it.
那你告诉我
What is being told me?
我们的命运我的命运是…?
What destiny do we-? Do I have?
如果我是帕特洛克罗斯 我会先死
Well, if I’m Patroclus, I die first.
然后 你– 阿喀琉斯
Then you, Achilles.
将领们都很不安
The generals are upset.
不知道为什么你对大流士这么执着
They question your obsession with Darius.
他们说你做亚细亚之王没什么意义
They say it was never meant for you to be king of Asia.