他们作战是因为这个君王强迫他们
They fight because this king tells them they must.
他们作战的时候 他们也会化作虚无
And when they fight, they will melt away like the air…
因为他们对一个奴隶主没有任何忠诚
…because they know no loyalty to a king of slaves.
但我们不是以奴隶的身份出现在这里
But we are not here today as slaves.
今天 我们在此
We are here today…
是作为马其顿的自♥由♥公民
…as Macedonian freemen!
但是你们
Some of you…
包括我
…perhaps myself…
也许不会活着看到今天的太阳落山
…will not live to see the sun set over these mountains today.
我会跟你们一样冲在最前线
For I will be in the very thick of battle with you.
但是请牢记:
But remember this:
一个男人能取得的最高荣誉
The greatest honor a man can ever achieve…
乃为敢做敢为而生 为保家卫国而死
…is to live with great courage and to die with his countrymen…
为最高荣誉而战
…in battle for his home.
我要告诉你们
I say to you…
开天辟地以来每个战士都明白的道理
…what every warrior has known since the beginning of time.
只要战胜恐惧…
Conquer your fear…
我保证你们就会战胜死亡
…and I promise you, you will conquer death.
我向你们发誓 总有一天
And someday I vow to you…
你们的子孙后代…会看着你们的眼睛
…your sons and your grandsons will look into your eyes.
问起我们是如何♥勇♥敢在高加米拉战斗时
And when they ask why you fought so bravely at Gaugamela…
你们可以用
…you will answer…
伟大的心灵之力回答他们
…with all the strength of your great, great hearts:
这一天 我在高加米拉
“I was here this day at Gaugamela…
为了希腊的…
…for the freedom…
自♥由♥和光荣…
…and glory…
而战!
…of Greece!”
宙斯与我们同在!
Zeus be with us!
喀山德!四个纵队 上!
Cassander! Four columns, go!
他去哪里了?
Where does he go?
我不知道 陛下
I don’t know, Majesty.
包围他 贝萨斯
Envelop him, Bessus.
赫菲斯提安 上!
Hephaistion, go!
(马其顿中军)
纵队!
Phalanx!
他犯了个错误 帕勒克斯
He makes a mistake, Pharnakes.
是的 大帝
Yes, great king.
(马其顿左军)
勇敢些 士兵们
Be brave, men.
左方的小伙子们 稳住!
Steady on the left, lads!
挺住千万别散开
Bend if you must, but never break.
注意左边的骑兵
And keep watching the cavalry on the left.
(马其顿右军)
加快速度
Pick up the pace!
(马其顿中军)
准备迎击战车
Prepare to repel chariots!
(马其顿左军)
前进!
Forward!
(马其顿右军)
喀山德!
Cassander!
前进 士兵们!
Forward, men! Forward!
转左!步兵!出击!
Left turn! Infantry, clear! Out now!
(马其顿中军)
保持阵形!
Hold your positions!
保持阵形!
Hold your positions!
(马其顿左军)
父亲 我们必须撤回去
Father! We must fall back to the gully, Father.
不 坚持住
No, hold.
他在哪? 我们的阵形拉得太长! 快去叫亚历山大
Where is he? We’re far too thin! Get word to Alexander!
快去! 是 大人
Move! Yes, sir.
(马其顿右军)
马其顿士兵!冲啊!
Come, Macedonians! Ride! Ride!
冲过缺口!
Drive for the hole!
冲过缺口!
Drive for the hole! Drive for the hole!
(马其顿中军)
美迪卡斯王子 带士兵们上!
Prince Merdicus, bring these men up.
(马其顿左军)
回左翼去!
Back and to the left! Back and to the left!
将军! 回你原来的位置!要快!
General! Get to your home! And go home fast.
我看不清楚
I cannot see!
菲罗塔斯! 父亲
Philotas! Philotas! Father.
走 你亲自去告诉亚历山大!
Go. Tell Alexander yourself.
要是他不肯来救我 你就要活下去 报复他的背叛
And if he won’t listen, then survive me and avenge this betrayal!
(马其顿中军)
小心点 小伙子!父亲看守着你!
Pay attention, lad! Your father still watches over you!
大流士!
Darius!
上马!
Find your horses.
大流士!
Darius!
撤退!赶紧撤退!
Go! Go!
日落前我们可以到山那里 连夜追赶 到天明就可以抓住大流士
We can reach those mountains by sunset, go all night and catch Darius at dawn.
喂马!
Provision the horses.
亚历山大 亚历山大 我父亲快顶不住了
Alexander! Alexander, my father’s lost.
他们穿过了侧翼 冲到辎重队里了
They’ve overrun the flank. They’re into the baggage train.
帕曼纽要被打垮了
Parmenion’s crumbling.
亚历山大 你若去追他 就可能在这里失去你的部队
Alexander, if you chase him, you risk losing your army here.
可要是逮住他就能赢得一个帝国
And if we capture him, we gain an empire.
你可以逃到天涯海角 懦夫
You can run to the ends of the earth, you coward…
可你永远都逃不掉
…but you’ll never run far enough!
去救帕曼纽!
To Parmenion!
你在流血 陛下
You bleed free, my lord.
能帮你疗伤吗? 不 现在不行
May I tend to your wound? No, Hermolaus, not now.
他们比我严重得多 去帮助他们吧
There’s far worse than me. Go to them.
照顾他们
Help them.
这是怎么来的 士兵?
How was this done, soldier?
标枪
Spear.
但是我杀了两个没种的
But I got two of the buggers.
陛下
Your Majesty.
你真的很勇敢
You’re very brave.
我该怎么称呼你?
What shall I call you?
克劳克斯 大王
Glaukos, my king. Glaukos.
克劳克斯 你家在哪? 伊拉亚
And where’s your home? Illyria.
放松你的身体
Let your body go loose.
想想你的家乡
Think of home now.
再勇敢一回 克劳克斯
Be brave again, Glaukos…
你会活在荣耀中
…and you will live on in glory.
亚历山大
Alexander.
波斯帝国 迄今为止最大的帝国
The Persian Empire, the greatest the world had yet known…
被摧毁了
… was destroyed.
亚历山大25岁那年 成为了万邦之王
And Alexander, at 25, was now king of all.
(马其顿 佩拉 公元前350年)
要是你迟疑不决 她就会咬你
If you hesitate, she will strike.
对了
Yes.
它们和人一样
They are like people.
即使你爱它们几十年 喂养它们 教育他们
You can love them for years. Feed them, nurture them…
它们还是会背叛你
…but still, they can turn on you.
别弄伤她
Don’t hurt her.

Good.
现在
Now…
他还叫我野蛮人
He calls me a barbarian.
他每晚都在侮辱狄俄尼索斯
He makes a mockery of Dionysus every night.
有人说 他的母亲…奥林匹亚斯王后是个女巫
Some called his mother, Queen Olympias, a sorceress…
有些人说亚历山大是宙斯的孩子
… and said that Alexander was the child of Zeus.
看着这对父子并肩而立
But truly, there was not a man in Macedonia who didn’t look…
马其顿没有一个人不心生疑虑
… at father and son, side by side, and wonder.
我的小阿喀琉斯
My little Achilles.
躺着 亚历山大 躺下 躺下
Stay, Alexander, down. Down.
你在干什么?
What is it you want?
已经六个月了 你不思念我吗?
Six months. Did you miss me?
不 不要在这 傲慢的婊♥子♥ 我是你的国王
No. Not here! Proud bitch. I’m still your king.
什么国王? 不过是一群放羊的
King of what? Sheepherders?
我是神圣阿喀琉斯的后裔 身上流着赫拉克勒斯的血
I am of Achilles’ royal blood. The blood of Herakles runs in my veins.
你不过是个醉鬼 闭嘴
You are nothing but a drunken whore. Shut your mouth.
你这只地狱来的母狗
You 10-titted bitch from Hades!
各位神灵在上 我诅咒你!
Which god could I curse to have ever laid eyes on you!
你以为人们尊敬你
Do you think people respect you?
你以为他们不知道你是个杂种吗
You think they don’t know your bastards?
你这该死的巫婆!把他像蛇一样养着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!