冲!
Ride!
科纳斯!快离开那!
Coenus! Get out of there.
不!
No.
马不肯走了 用脚走
The horses won’t go. On foot, then.
退后 所有人!退后!
Fall back, men! Fall back!
来吧 布塞佛勒斯
Come, Bucephalus.
不要怕 我的朋友
Fear not, my friend.
布赛佛勒斯
Bucephalus.
这只是太阳的影子
‘Tis only sun and shadow.
布赛佛勒斯和亚历山大
Bucephalus and Alexander.
这是最后一次 你和我…
One last time, it’s you and me.
又是一次选择…借着伟大的勇气生存下去
Isn’t it a lovely thing to live with great courage…
还是带着湮灭的火焰死去?
…and to die leaving an everlasting fame?
来啊马其顿人 为什么要退后?
Come, Macedonians. Why do you retreat?
你们想要得到永生吗?
Do you want to live forever? In the name of Zeus, attack.
以宙斯的名义 进攻
Attack.
进攻
Alexander!
亚历山大
Alexander.
国王倒下了! 快救国王!
The king is down! To the king!
这是他最血腥的一战
It was the bloodiest of his battles.
纯粹的屠♥杀♥
Pure butchery.
我们不再是人类
We’d never be men again.
他还活着了!亚历山大!
He lives! Alexander!
马其顿的人们
Men of Macedon…
我们回家
…we’re going home.
什么? 什么?
What? What?
家? 我们回去了
Home? We’re going.
我们要回家
We’re going home.
他的生命应该在印度结束
His life should have ended in india…
但这是神话
… but that’s myth.
实际上 赫拉克勒斯死于有毒的衣服 来自他善嫉的妻子
In life, Herakles died of a poisoned shirt, given him in error by his jealous wife.
伟大的宙斯
Great Zeus…
我们在鲜血中敬拜你
…we have worshipped you in blood.
请慈悲地照看我们回家的步伐
Look kindly on our homeward steps…
请对我们的背影露出微笑
…and smile upon our backs.
当后来者看着这座祭台…他们可以知道…
May all those who come here after us know, when they see this altar…
泰坦族曾经来过这里
…that Titans were once here.
在伟大征途结束时 向诸神献祭
Making his devotions to the gods at the end of the great journey…
亚历山大告别了东方 带着军队一直向西
… Alexander bade the East farewell and marched his army directly west…
穿越了格德罗西亚大沙漠
… across the great Gedrosian desert…
寻找最近的路回巴比伦
… seeking the shortest route home to Babylon.
这里 他看见了自己军队…面临悲惨的重创
Here, he watched helplessly the cruel breaking of his army.
不是来自人类军队
Not by any human foe…
而是自然
… but by nature.
到目前为止 已有数不清的人死去
To this day, there is no accounting of how many died.
这是他生命中最大的错误
It was the worst blunder of his life.
在他终于抵达巴比伦…整整东征六年后
And when he finally reentered Babylon, after six years in the Far East…
亚历山大又重新燃起了对世界的渴望 在他娶了两个妻子后
… Alexander again seized the imagination of the world by taking two more wives.
现在亚历山大拥有三位妻子两个情人
Now Alexander had three wives, two lovers…
一个有争议的母亲 一个动♥乱♥的希腊
… a contentious mother and a turbulent Greece…
一些省份的忠诚的总督们
… satraps of dutious loyalty in several provinces…
将军们怀疑他的每一项举措
… generals questioning his every decision.
在这之下 每个希腊人掌管一支…由十个亚洲人组成的军队
And beneath it all, a restive new army made up of 10 Asians for every Greek…
一起由一个不稳定的国家线掌控着
… all held together by one slender thread.
他们试了另一种方案 港口只能挖掘20英尺
They took another reading. The harbor can only be dredged to 20 feet.
他们采取了腓尼基人的第二种意见 现在挖得深些了
Then get a second opinion from the Phoenicians. It goes deeper.
亚历山大 我们的舰队…有12000多人的精英只穿着木甲
Alexander. We’ll well over 12,000 talents on wood alone for the fleet.
他们的装甲花费浩大
And their armor costs are staggering.
换个角度想 我们可以支持他们 怎么做?
Cast another dye, we shall back them. How?
我们的装甲 我们的国库
Our armor… Our Treasury…
从我们的将来 喀山德 我们拥有最好的资本
With our future, Cassander, the best capital we have.
虽然如此 我很严肃的怀疑 那些腓尼基人能及时提供木材来源
Even so, I seriously doubt the Phoenicians can make a timber quote in time.
也许我们可以用很少的船出航 或迟延到春天…
Perhaps we could sail with fewer ships or delay until the spring…
不会有迟延 尼阿克斯
There’ll be no delays, Nearchus.
托勒密 我们的图书馆怎么样? 那些树已经按我们说的砍倒了
Ptolemy, how goes our library? The trees are falling as we speak.
很好 我们不能忘记我们的图书馆
Good. We must not forget our libraries.
我要所有的亚历山大城都有图书馆
All the Alexandrias we have, I want libraries.
从昨晚开始他就这样了 是因为水 陛下
Just last night he was… It’s the water, Your Majesty.
他在里面掺了酒
He mixed it with the wine.
但怎么会这样的?
But how can this be?
印度的伤寒? 我不是在责怪你 陛下
Typhus of India? I wouldn’t tax yourself, Your Majesty.
好好休息几个晚上就行 不过 不能喝酒吃冷肉
A few good nights’ rest will do it. But no wine or cold chicken.
只要按我所嘱咐的休养方法
With the regimen of cares that I’ve put in place…
走吧 医生
Come, doctor.
我感觉好些了
I feel better.
一会儿就能起来
Soon, I’ll be up.
我们春天要离开去阿♥拉♥伯 我不能没有你
We leave for Arabia in the spring, and I couldn’t leave without you.
阿♥拉♥伯
Arabia.
你想让我扮成阿♥拉♥伯酋长一样
You used to dress me up like a sheik…
挥舞你的木军刀
…wave your wooden scimitar.
你是唯一一个我赢不了的人
You were the only one who’d never let me win.
只有你对我一直说实话
The only one who’s ever been honest with me.
你拯救了我
You saved me from myself.
不要离开我 赫菲斯提安
Please don’t leave me, Hephaistion.
我记得有个年轻人渴望成为阿喀琉斯
I remember the young man who wanted to be Achilles…
然后他成功了
…and then outdid him.
今后会发生什么?
And then what happened?
我们的人生…是使那些年轻人相信是一个神话
Ours is a myth only young men believe.
但这神话是多么美丽啊我们登上顶峰 又跌下
But how beautiful a myth it was. We reach, we fall.
赫菲斯提安
Oh, Hephaistion.
我很担心你没有我会怎样 没有你我什么都不是
I worry for you without me. I am nothing without you.
振作起来 赫菲斯提安
Come, fight, Hephaistion.
我们要死在一起
We will die together.
我们会一起有孩子 我们的孩子会在一起玩 就像曾经的我们一样
We’ll have children with our wives, and our sons will play together as we once did.
我们会从这里发动一千艘船 赫菲斯提安
A thousand ships we’ll launch from here, Hephaistion.
我们将要环绕阿♥拉♥伯海湾直达埃及
We’ll round Arabia and sail up the gulf to Egypt.
我们要从那里修建穿越沙漠的大道 通向地中海
From there, we’ll build a channel through the desert and out to the Middle Sea.
然后我们要去迦太基 还有那个大岛西西里 他们会大量地进贡
And then we’ll move on Carthage. And that great island, Sicily, they’ll pay large tribute.
然后是罗马 优秀的战士我们会打败他们
After that, the Roman tribe, good fighters. We’ll beat them.
然后探索北方森林
And then explore the northern forests…
把赫拉克勒斯的柱子竖立在大西洋
…and out the Pillars of Herakles to the western ocean.
然后有一天…当各民族自♥由♥地融合和交往时
And then one day, populations will mix and travel freely.
亚洲和欧洲会合二为一
Asia and Europe will come together.
然后我们会变老 赫菲斯提安
And we’ll grow old, Hephaistion…
在我们的露台上看着我们的新世界
…looking out our balcony at this new world.
赫菲斯提安?
Hephaistion?
赫菲斯提安?
Hephaistion?
不!
No!
那医生在哪? 我也不知道该怎么解释 陛下
Where is this doctor? I can’t explain this, Your Majesty.
这是不可能的 我向阿波罗发誓 处决他!
It’s not possible. I swear by Apollo. Execute him!
把他带出去然后处决他!
Take him out now and execute him.
起来吧 起来吧 骗子!骗子!你们都恨他…所有人
Come away, come away. Liars. Liars. You all hated him. All of you.
滚!全都滚!
Get out. Get out now!
滚开
Be gone.
你们都走开!滚!滚出去!
Be gone with you! Harpies! Get out! Get out!
你又喝醉了?
Are you drunk again?
出去 他死了
Get out. He’s dead.
谁? 很多人恨他
Who? Many hated him…
但我想不出谁敢这么做
…but I don’t think any other would have dared.
赫菲斯提安死了?
Hephaistion is dead?
等一下
Are you mad?
你这个怪物
You monster.
你疯了? 你害死了我生命中最爱的人
Are you mad? You’ve taken from me all I’ve ever loved.
狠毒的复仇女神 你这狠心的女人去死吧!
May all the Furies through time damn your miserable heart. Obey me.
亚历山大 我有了你的孩子…亚历山大
Alexander. I have your child. Alexander.
亚历山大 我们有孩子了 不
Alexander, we have a son. No.
孩子 不 陛下 不
The child. Oh, Your Majesty, no.
亚历山大 我有了你的孩子 亚历山大 我的丈夫 我的王
Alexander, I have your child. Alexander, my husband, my king.
我们有一个儿子
We have a son.
我可怜的 悲惨的儿子
My poor, poor, ill-fated son.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!