因为之前没有人走过这么远的路
…because no one has ever gone this far before.
现在我们离环绕陆地的大洋…只有几周的路程 那是我们的发源地
And now we are weeks from the encircling ocean, our route home.
我们会造一支舰队
We’ll build a fleet of ships…
沿着尼罗河去埃及
…and sail all the way back down the Nile to Egypt.
从亚历山大港出发到家只要几星期
And from Alexandria, we shall be home within weeks.
可以和我们的亲人团聚
There to be reunited with our loved ones.
和他们分享财富和亚洲的故事
To share our great treasures and tales of Asia.
接受永不磨灭的荣光
And to enjoy our imperishable glory to the ends of time.
跟着亚历山大 我跟着你
Follow Alexander. I’ll follow you.
什么?
What?
沉默? 我们和你一起 亚历山大!
Silence? We’re with you, Alexander!
格雷塔斯
Crateros.
格雷塔斯
Crateros.
和另外一个人
And another one.
我的王
My king.
我是一个战士
I’m a fighting man.
我不是要抱怨…也不容许我的部队这样做
I don’t like no bellyaching. I won’t tolerate it in any of my units.
我损失了很多人
I lost many a man.
年轻的小伙子们还从来没碰过女人
Young ones, never been with a woman.
一些死于疾病
Some died of disease.
有人在奥克苏的河边被砍死
Some were butchered in Scythia by the banks of the Oxus.
有人死得荣耀
Some died good.
有人死于运气不好
Some just didn’t get no luck.
但他们都死了
But they died.
八年前 我和四万人一起跟着你
Forty thousand I come over with eight years ago.
我们已跟随你征战了十万英里的路
And we march after you more than 10,000 miles.
在烈日和暴雨中 大家为你而战斗
In the rain and the sun, we fought for you.
这里的一些人…已经参与了五十场左右的战争
Some of us, 50 battles we’ve been in.
我们杀了很多蛮族
We killed many a barbarian.
看看四周 还剩下多少熟悉的脸?
And now when I look around, how many of them faces do I see?
现在你还要我们在东方…和更多疯狂猴子般的部落战斗
Now you want us to fight more of these crazy monkey tribes east of here.
我们能听到穿越上百条河流传来
We hear talk of thousands of these elephant monsters…
成千上万大象怪物的怒吼
…cross a hundred more rivers.
格雷塔斯 说得好 格雷塔斯
Crateros. Good Crateros.
有哪一个会比你说得更动听? 你是最高尚的人
Who better than you to speak, most noble of men.
可你们知不知道…我自己也是遍体鳞伤
But you know there’s no part of me without a scar or a bone broken.
被那些刀剑刺 石头砸 炮轰棍打 我和你们每个人都经受着同样的苦
By sword, knife, stone, catapult and club. I’ve shared every hardship with all of you.
是的 我的国王 所以我们因为这些而拥戴你
Aye, you have, my king, and we love you for it.
但是死的人已经太多了
But, by Zeus, too many have died.
你没有孩子 亚历山大 我们只是…
You have no children, Alexander, and we’re just…
卑贱的凡人 不想惊扰诸神 我们全部的愿望…
…humble men, we seek no disturbance with the gods. All we wish for…
是想回家看看…我们的妻儿和孙子 见最后一次
…is to see our children and our wives and our grandchildren one last time…
在我们像那些兄弟一样…去那个叫冥府的黑屋子报道之前
…before we join our brothers in that dark house they call Hades.
格雷塔斯 你说得对
Yes. You’re right, Crateros.
是我疏忽了
I have been negligent.
我应该尽快送你们这些老兵回家 我将尽快…
I should’ve sent you veterans home sooner, and I will.
首先是近卫部队
The first of you shall be the Silver Shields.
然后是所有服役七年的人 所有养老金由我来发
Then every man who’s served seven years. With full pensions from our treasury.
受人尊敬 富有 被人爱戴
And respected, rich, loved.
在你们的余生中…都会被子孙后代当成英雄来崇拜
You’ll be treated by your wives and children as heroes for the rest of your lives…
最后平静地死去
…and enjoy a peaceful death.
但是你的梦想 格雷塔斯
But you dream, Crateros.
你的纯朴…早在你和波斯女人生孩子之时
Your simplicity long ended when you took Persian mistresses and children…
在你用金银和珠宝…充斥你的腰包时就完结了
…and you thickened your holdings with plunder and jewels.
因为你迷上了人生中…所有可以毁掉你…作为一个男子汉的东西
Because you’ve fallen in love with all the things in life that destroy men.
难道你没有看见?
Do you not see?
你我都清楚
And you, as well as I, know…
岁月流逝会使记忆淡忘
…that as the years decline and the memories stale…
你所有的胜利都会褪色
…and all your great victories fade…
人们会永远记得…你在亚洲…抛弃了你的王!
…it will always be remembered, you left your king in Asia!
我会继续前进 和我的亚洲士兵
For I will go on, with my Asians.
和你的走狗们一起去吧 亚历山大 我们为你前进 而你抛弃我们
To the jackals with you, then, Alexander. We come for you, and you discard us.
耻辱! 我们要回家 亚历山大
Shame! We want to go home, Alexander.
我们已经对荣誉厌倦了
We’re tired of glory.
我们想在死之前…见到我们的妻儿
We want to see our wives and children before we die.
我已经有了孩子…可我还从未见过
I’ve got children I haven’t even seen.
我想见我的孩子
I want to see my children.
我出钱养你们的小杂种 我自己什么也没有拿
I paid for your bastard children. I’ve taken nothing for myself.
我所要的只是…你们再跟随我一个月
And all I’ve asked of you is one more month.
耻辱 那是你的国王
Shame. That’s your king.
你的父亲会说什么?
What would your father say?
我实现了我父亲和你们父亲的梦
I’ve taken you further than my father ever dreamed.
所以回家吧 让那些野蛮人来打 他们有勇气
So go home. I look to the barbarians for their courage.
我去东方
I go east.
他想让我们去死 来满足他的罪恶
He wants us dead so we can’t speak of his crimes.
谁说的? 我们永远不会回马其顿
Who said that? We won’t make it to Macedonia.
你这下流的懦夫 到前面来
You despicable coward. Come forth.
当着大家的面说 为什么 想让我们去死吗?
Make your accusations public. So you can have us killed?
宙斯的儿子 你亵渎了你父亲的名声
Son of Zeus. You desecrate your real father’s memory.
或者你要谋杀他…就像谋杀克雷塔斯? 躲在里面吧 因为我要宰了你
Or did you murder him like you did Cleitus? Hide in this mob because I’ll take your life.
你们侮辱了我的自尊…我父亲的名声 阻止他!
You men insult my honor, my paternity. Arrest him.
还有他 是的 还有你…声音最大的德米特里厄斯
And him. Yes. And you, this loudmouth Demetrius.
你叫我凶手? 我的双手从未染过血
You call me murderer? I have no such blood on my hands.
还有他 是的 你会知道叛逆的痛苦
And him. Yes, you’ll know the pain of treason.
你因为克雷塔斯嘲笑我的羞耻 还说我侮辱了我父亲高贵的名声
You mock my shame for Cleitus and say I’d harm a hair of my father’s head.
阻止他!我为你们做了这么多…你们这些猪猡为什么!
Arrest him. After all I’ve done for you, you swine.
懦夫 叛徒
You cowards. Traitors.
过来啊你们的短剑在哪里?
Come on, then. Where are your daggers?
在粉碎了兵变和惩罚了领头人之后
In smashing the mutiny and executing the ringleaders…
在我看来 他做的只是任何将军…都会在战争中做的事
… he did nothing, to my mind, that any general in wartime would not have done.
但很明显的 军队分♥裂♥了
But clearly, the army was divided.
亚历山大不再受所有人的拥护了
And Alexander was no longer loved by all.
他继续南去寻找海洋
He drove on, south to the outer ocean.
我承认失望了
I confess a disappointment.
特别是这些关于你继续东行的报告
Especially on these reports of your taking on Eastern ways.
要知道 这样的行径…来自骄傲情绪的滋长
Beware how these manners inflame the senses with pride.
我毕竟经历世事如此长久
However, I have lived long enough now…
敢于质疑
…to question…
何时开始 这么多人对你如此不满
…when so many others invest such emotion in their disrespect for you.
我只希望 你可以继续当我…一开始了解的那个12岁少年
I can only hope that you continue what you began as the boy I knew at 12.
一定要变回那种人 亚历山大…你才不会跌倒
Be that man always, Alexander, and you will not slip.
虽然你一直这么看我
And perhaps you will prove this old materialist…
但也许你会证明我这个老现实主义者
…as you always thought me:
不过是个梦想家而已
A dreamer after all.
(马其顿中军)
保持镇定
Stay calm.
只要保持一致我们就如神一样强大
Together we are strong as gods.
左手防护 右手狠狠的打
Cover with your left, strike hard with your right.
恐惧是种腐♥败♥ 浪费时间
Fear is rot. A waste of time.
盾牌手!
Lock shields.
战斗队形
Battle positions.
前进
Move.
大军 准备好你们的武器
Choppers, prepare your knives.
跟着我
Follow me.
用力打 孩子们 用尽全力
Strike hard, boys. Strike hard.
(马其顿右军)
来吧 马其顿人 为何退缩? 快点
Come, Macedonians. Why do you hang back? Hurry.
骑兵!
Cavalry!
分♥裂♥至第三队 重组包围
Split to thirds. Regroup and encircle.
(马其顿中军)
保持队伍
Hold the line.
我们必须躲!
We must hide!
(马其顿右军)
哦 不 骑兵压上我了 跟着亚历山大
Oh, no. Cavalry on me. Follow Alexander.
冲锋 冲锋 冲锋
Charge. Charge. Charge.
我们的方阵很危险
The phalanx is in jeopardy.
墨勒根 去找法内客斯…告诉他回到中♥央♥来 是!
Meleager, ride to Pharnakes and tell him return to the center.
叫岸上的赫菲斯缇安…带所有骑兵到中♥央♥来
Find Hephaistion at the riverbank and bring all cavalry to the center.
我们必须尽快赶到格雷塔斯那里
We must reach Crateros before it’s too late.
(马其顿中军)
赫菲斯提安 到中间来
Hephaistion. To the center.
(马其顿右军)
冲啊!马其顿人 冲!
Come, Macedonians. Ride.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!